Pawn's and Corpse Needle

#1Raziel689Posted 9/26/2013 5:35:06 AM
If a Pawn is low on Health, has no other potions, would they munch on this?
---
GT : FunkFlyBoy. Pawn : Vaikari, Ranger
Alt GT : SaviorNDestroyr. Pawn : Leonora, Sorcerer/Fighter/Warrior in that order.
#2Ghost_of_KirinPosted 9/26/2013 5:56:48 AM
Yep, they will munch on a Corpse Nettle if their health is in the red danger zone. And should you have a Hardspud Sauce in your inventory as well, they will drink that first and then supplement with a Corpse Nettle.

Corpse Nettle inflicts Curse though, but if Panacea is in that Pawn's inventory, they will also use that to cure the curse.
---
Justin Bailey
| Gamertag: Ghost of Kirin | MK Ur-Dragon run: http://youtu.be/jtkfQCqYzgM |
#3KarathraxPosted 9/26/2013 8:41:13 AM(edited)
My pawn has also used a Rotten Ambrosial Meat picked up off the floor in the Chamber of Lament to refresh his stamina. He's robust enough that poisoning won't do anything significant to him, and it goes away on its own after a little while, no big deal.

All pawns perform better when given stamina and health curatives and in certain places will use just enough status boosters and special arrows to get the job done... if they are available. Curative use can only be triggered when the pawn is below 50%, or in the case of a Utilitarian pawn, group healing with Spring Water can be triggered when anyone in the party is below 50%. The pawn AI will automatically choose the least one out of a particular group to use first, meaning that if the pawn has Greenwarish, Potent Greenwarish and a couple of Kingwarishes on hand, it will use the Greenwarish first, Potent Greenwarish once the first is gone, and only then use the Kingwarish. Some of the curative stat groups interlock, therefore if you give a pawn Hardspud Sauce and Mushroom Potage, it will use the Hardspud Sauce for both health and stamina first and leave its supply of Mushroom Potage alone until the Hardspud Sauce is exhausted.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#4darthpat1977Posted 9/26/2013 9:07:09 AM
I wish they were able to use stamina curatives while fighting instead of dropping of ur only to take 2 and use those up trying to climb back up.
---
GT: darthpat1977 Pawn: Lilith; Sorcerer Lvl 200
GT: wolfzblood1977 Pawn: Lobo; Strider Lvl 200<
#5robert43sPosted 9/26/2013 9:12:34 AM
Against URdy, I do not rely on pawns to munch potages, I do it for them. Thus I very rarely here the words, my stamina is low.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk - level 200 Strider
GT: DragonHunter720 - level 200 Sorcerer
#6closetblondePosted 9/26/2013 11:11:37 AM
I just load Reimi up with large shrooms and watch the info float up the screen as she uses them while attacking with Tenfold Flurry.

She prefers panaceas tho... >:(
#7Ghost_of_KirinPosted 9/26/2013 11:28:35 AM
darthpat1977 posted...
I wish they were able to use stamina curatives while fighting instead of dropping of ur only to take 2 and use those up trying to climb back up.

As Robert pointed out, you can use the party Stamina curative, such as Mushroom Potages on yourself to replenish your party. Or you can press left on the D-pad to have your Pawns use Stamina or Curative potions.
---
Justin Bailey
| Gamertag: Ghost of Kirin | MK Ur-Dragon run: http://youtu.be/jtkfQCqYzgM |