Rent and Be Rented Redux #24

#1Axel_GunshinPosted 10/15/2013 7:30:49 PM
Welcome to the Rent List. I am the keeper of the Rent List. This group is designed to help obtain that precious commodity, RC.

YOU ARE LIMITED TO LISTING TWO GTS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RENT AND RETURN TWO PAWNS FROM THE LIST EACH WEEK. The next week will end October 11, 2013. You may join at any time; I will be fair if you join close to the deadline.

The Rent List is updated in response to GAMEFAQS PMs that are sent to my attention. The nice thing about Googledocs is that the link is HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjIXb2UTQhvkdFZycWlXaWNwQXJMYlZ5QmlCWWlBYkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Refresh it frequently, it changes as often as several times daily.

THE RULES:

1. A posted Thank You is required in a specific format for each time you are rented. This is how I track rents for who is included on the next list. An example:

Thanks are due to:

Dorkmeister; 123,456 RC; 5/5/5*; Sour Ambrosial Meat

NOTE THE TWO BOLD SEMI-COLON SEPARATORS! Listing the rating, gift and a comment is optional, the first two fields are not. If you miss some of this information because you haven’t learned how to check information in your rentals, that’s ok… we’ll teach you how to do that.

2. If you do not rent from the group, your name/GT will not show up in the Thank You posts. This is grounds for removal from the next list. I will list the non-active GTs prior to doing so and give at least 24 hours notice via a topic post called “The Naughty List.” If sufficient thank-yous are posted in the following 24 hours, you’re all good.

It is not to be construed as a Walk of Shame—the Naughty List is a courtesy warning, not necessarily impending doom. PM me with your concerns and we'll talk.

3. This is not the place to list your name and then never be heard from again. The group expects EVERYONE to be an active renter and post received thanks, too! Yes, the Rent Topic is a chatty one, you need not participate in the conversation. Posting your rent thanks is sufficient.

Rent whomever you like. There should be no need to pay RC for any pawn in the Rent Group, feel free to send someone a Friend Request. Unless the person’s list is full, I highly doubt it will be refused.

4. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We are all gamers here, and we all want our pawns to improve. If you have a suggestion for someone's pawn, make it. Recipients-- take advantage of the advice being offered, there are thousands of hours of experience available here. Do not take it personally if you receive advice you weren't looking for, as advice is subjective. Do not take it personally if your advice is not taken, as advice is subjective.

Questions about the game/pawns/leveling are considered on topic.

5. This is a very active topic. The post limit is 500, if it's filled and closed another one will be started.

6. Be excellent to each other. Gifts are nice, but gifting is totally up to the discretion of the Renter and they are not an expectation. Trolling will not be tolerated; you will be immediately dropped/shunned if your behavior is unacceptable and/or odious. Personality conflicts are easily avoided by simply being polite.
---
XBL Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I
#2Axel_Gunshin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 7:31:26 PM
Want in?

Send Karathrax a PM with your GT, pawn's name, level and vocation.... as simple as that.
---
#3Axel_Gunshin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 7:32:24 PM
Since I got the last thread locked with this post, I might as well post the question here again.

I was thinking of going with the more physical classes since I was so magic based before and wondering what would be a decent way to go. Now I'm not all that worried about getting the RC, cause the baby pawn would be getting put on the list. Its more a case of me trying to figure what would be the best way to roll for a serious Strider or Ranger (havent made my mind up on either one, much less if I wanna go balanced or min/max)

Things I should keep in mind going forward on that idea, as well as the best way about having a supporting pawn?
---
#4TheSilentMiragePosted 10/15/2013 7:48:54 PM
My thanks to the following players

HiddenCharacter; 19,415; WakeStone Shard

Eizneckm Reeps0; 22,952;

xXBlueGambitXx; 112, 165; Scythe Shard, Martyr Talisman

Damien DaEvil 1; 1,000,000; Lv3 BB Gear

KillenTime 01; 1,000,000; Scythe Shard

Meralonne; 100,980; Lv3 BB Armor

Ciph3rz; 1,000,000;

Thanks so much, everyone. And sorry if I'm late on any of these. I was playing some other games for a change (GTA online is really fun) and then I was a little busy with IRL stuff (my bro just had a kid!). But those are just excuses. I know it can be frustrating if it seems like your rentals don't get reported, so I will try to check more frequently.
---
GT: TheMetalMirage
Rent my pawn Sierra and I'll gladly return the favor.
#5SummonBahamutPosted 10/15/2013 7:50:09 PM
stotch70; 90,981 RC; 3*; ;

Area Knowledge:
Everfall

ZainMcAllister; 33,916 RC; 5*; BBI Novelty Lvl2; Offered Precision Support

Foe Knowledge:
Unfamiliar Foe x1

Area Knowledge:
BBI

Bertellz07; 71,384 RC; 5*; ;

KillenTime 01; 1,000,000 RC; 5*; BBI Gear Lvl3; Excelled In All Regards

Wow!!! My first milli ("A million here a million there" - Lil Wayne) Thanks a ton Killen.

noguardianpls; 156,956 RC; 5*; BBI Armor Lvl2; Excelled In All Regards

Foe Knowledge:
Unfamiliar Foe x1

Thanks everyone on and off the list, I'll do my best to remember to rent your pawns in return and send fr's to those I don't have on my friends list.
---
XBL: HiddenCharacter Pawn Name: Zelda
#6Mick65Posted 10/15/2013 7:51:04 PM
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b598/Mick651/187dc4f6-7994-4487-8c5c-55c370e0cf06_zpse12e82da.jpg?t=1381891291

No stars yet. Two nights, one full day and beginning the third night.
All three Pawns had several firefly sightings both at night and during the day.
100% poison resistance didn't function in the miasma, but elvira only ate three Kingwarish. Not bad for walking around up to her bellybutton in a pool of poison for an entire day.
---
GT: cmStone Pawn: Kurgan
GT: cmStoned Pawn: Jenassa (lvl 90's)
#7killenTime01Posted 10/15/2013 7:58:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Sassi666Posted 10/15/2013 8:03:34 PM
SummonBahamut posted...
stotch70; 90,981 RC; 3*; ;

Area Knowledge:
Everfall

ZainMcAllister; 33,916 RC; 5*; BBI Novelty Lvl2; Offered Precision Support

Foe Knowledge:
Unfamiliar Foe x1

Area Knowledge:
BBI

Bertellz07; 71,384 RC; 5*; ;

KillenTime 01; 1,000,000 RC; 5*; BBI Gear Lvl3; Excelled In All Regards

Wow!!! My first milli ("A million here a million there" - Lil Wayne) Thanks a ton Killen.

noguardianpls; 156,956 RC; 5*; BBI Armor Lvl2; Excelled In All Regards

Foe Knowledge:
Unfamiliar Foe x1

Thanks everyone on and off the list, I'll do my best to remember to rent your pawns in return and send fr's to those I don't have on my friends list.

You should have had one from Elrina :( I took Zelda through BBI yesterday.
---
GT Sassi0666: Pawn Leonidas Ranger/Sorc 200
Alts; GT Sassi501: Pawn Damocles 200 sorcerer, GT Elrina: Pawn Elrina Strider 200; GT Sassi666: Pawn Diomedes 60+
#9Sassi666Posted 10/15/2013 8:07:33 PM
Mick65 posted...
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b598/Mick651/187dc4f6-7994-4487-8c5c-55c370e0cf06_zpse12e82da.jpg?t=1381891291

No stars yet. Two nights, one full day and beginning the third night.
All three Pawns had several firefly sightings both at night and during the day.
100% poison resistance didn't function in the miasma, but elvira only ate three Kingwarish. Not bad for walking around up to her bellybutton in a pool of poison for an entire day.

lol I use sobering wine if I go there during the day. I'm still running around Gransys with Marek and Miranda, still no stars for me either, I have no idea where to try now I've been everywhere, going to take a break for an hour and play my little alt he's been neglected lately as I've been spending a lot of time with the two on the list. Back to gransys in an hour or so, maybe inspiration will strike on where to try next.
---
GT Sassi0666: Pawn Leonidas Ranger/Sorc 200
Alts; GT Sassi501: Pawn Damocles 200 sorcerer, GT Elrina: Pawn Elrina Strider 200; GT Sassi666: Pawn Diomedes 60+
#10DamienTheEvil1Posted 10/15/2013 8:12:31 PM
Azura would like to thank.

XxReaperxX 007; 411,953 RC; 5/5/5*; Vile Wakestone
---
Gamertags: Damien DaEvil 1 / Legacy of Havoc / Extreme Havoc