Dragons Dogma chat - IRC Channel Information

#11tisukoPosted 10/19/2013 6:45:56 PM
So is Mibbit.com

I would use IRC, but I hate that program. Was addicted to it for about 14 years.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko | Steam: tisuko
#12kingnahum17(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 10:03:35 PM
Meh whatever. It automatically unregisters the it if nobody visits for thirty days so I guess I'll just leave it to fate now.

It could potentially be a cool new (retro) thing, but I guess nobody really cares. I didn't exactly advertise very well either so whatever.
---
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
#13SleiyerPosted 10/28/2013 11:40:17 AM
Im on! Im a new guys and would like to hear from some uppers and just generally chat when im at work. IRC at home and on the mobile, so ill be on when I can!
---
GT- Sleiyer
Pawn- Sarrill
#14SleiyerPosted 10/28/2013 1:27:45 PM
Some people need to join up with us!
---
GT- Sleiyer
Pawn- Sarrill
#15kingnahum17(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 4:52:04 PM
I pretty much left the chat to die unless you want to try to advertise out.
---
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
#16Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 11/4/2013 7:55:57 PM
I used to love mIRC, its great. And a DD channel is a great idea. Too bad u say its dead :(

one of these days i was hopin to hit it up
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#17kingnahum17(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 12:38:44 AM
If you want to help advertise it for the greater good then maybe it can become... Undead.

Otherwise it'll stay dead. It has 30 days from the last time someone I joined it to die permanently. So have at it, dude.

If you can make it more popular, then I can give people some cool @ signs and +s and what not then it'll be much less dead.
---
#18tisukoPosted 11/19/2013 10:34:58 AM
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
I used to love mIRC, its great. And a DD channel is a great idea. Too bad u say its dead :(

one of these days i was hopin to hit it up

Efnet baby!!!
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko | Steam: tisuko
#19MisscottoncandyPosted 11/20/2013 4:25:34 PM
kingnahum17 posted...
The reasons for creating a channel for Dragons dogma were fairly simple.

Quick and easy communication. If your want to kill the Ur-dragon yourself, you want to have good communication, right?

Of course. It's quick and easy place to get help where you shouldn't have to wait long for a response (realtime chat), and it's simple and reliable. IRC can be especially helpful for newer players who are stuck on a quest.

The last reason was just to have fun. Back in the day IRC was all the rage. It's endured time because it's still awesome.

Why not make it the new hip and happening place of the Dragons Dogma board?

Come on! Join us!

This xbox 360 board not pc, so why are we seeing this post for since we play on xbox 360 and use xbox 360 live chat?

This topic and post needs to be moved to the pc forum board please.
#20ReiderAsmadiPosted 11/20/2013 6:24:24 PM
Misscottoncandy posted...
kingnahum17 posted...
The reasons for creating a channel for Dragons dogma were fairly simple.

Quick and easy communication. If your want to kill the Ur-dragon yourself, you want to have good communication, right?

Of course. It's quick and easy place to get help where you shouldn't have to wait long for a response (realtime chat), and it's simple and reliable. IRC can be especially helpful for newer players who are stuck on a quest.

The last reason was just to have fun. Back in the day IRC was all the rage. It's endured time because it's still awesome.

Why not make it the new hip and happening place of the Dragons Dogma board?

Come on! Join us!

This xbox 360 board not pc, so why are we seeing this post for since we play on xbox 360 and use xbox 360 live chat?

This topic and post needs to be moved to the pc forum board please.

There isn't a PC version of Dragon's Dogma.

Besides that, not everybody has the option of using the 360's live chat so this is an alternative.
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.