Rent and Be Rented Redux #25

#1KarathraxPosted 10/21/2013 7:34:55 AM(edited)
Welcome to the Rent List. I am its Keeper. This group is designed to help obtain that precious commodity, RC.

YOU ARE LIMITED TO LISTING TWO GTS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RENT AND RETURN TWO PAWNS FROM THE LIST EACH WEEK. The next week will end October 25, 2013. You may join at any time; I will be fair if you join close to the deadline.

The Rent List is updated in response to GAMEFAQS PMs that are sent to my attention. The nice thing about Googledocs is that the link is HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjIXb2UTQhvkdFZycWlXaWNwQXJMYlZ5QmlCWWlBYkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Refresh it frequently, it changes as often as several times daily.

THE RULES:

1. A posted Thank You is required in a specific format for each time you are rented. This is how I track rents for who is included on the next list. An example:

Thanks are due to:

Dorkmeister; 123,456 RC; 5/5/5*; Sour Ambrosial Meat

NOTE THE TWO BOLD SEMI-COLON SEPARATORS! Listing the rating, gift and a comment is optional, the first two fields are not. If you miss some of this information because you haven’t learned how to check information in your rentals, that’s ok… we’ll teach you how to do that.

2. If you do not rent from the group, your name/GT will not show up in the Thank You posts. This is grounds for removal from the next list. I will list the non-active GTs prior to doing so and give at least 24 hours notice via a topic post called “The Naughty List.” If sufficient thank-yous are posted in the following 24 hours, you’re all good.

It is not to be construed as a Walk of Shame—the Naughty List is a courtesy warning, not necessarily impending doom. PM me with your concerns and we'll talk.

3. This is not the place to list your name and then never be heard from again. The group expects EVERYONE to be an active renter and post received thanks, too! Yes, the Rent Topic is a chatty one, you need not participate in the conversation. Posting your rent thanks is sufficient.

Rent whomever you like. There should be no need to pay RC for any pawn in the Rent Group, feel free to send someone a Friend Request. Unless the person’s list is full, I highly doubt it will be refused.

4. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We are all gamers here, and we all want our pawns to improve. If you have a suggestion for someone's pawn, make it. Recipients-- take advantage of the advice being offered, there are thousands of hours of experience available. Do not take it personally if you receive advice you weren't looking for, as advice is subjective. Do not take it personally if your advice is not taken, as advice is subjective.

Questions about the game/pawns/leveling are considered on topic.

5. This is a very active topic. The post limit is 500, if it's filled and closed another one will be started.

6. Be excellent to each other. Gifts are nice, but gifting is totally up to the discretion of the Renter and they are not an expectation. Trolling will not be tolerated; you will be immediately dropped/shunned if your behavior is unacceptable and/or odious. Personality conflicts are easily avoided by simply being polite.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#2Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 7:35:54 AM
Want in?

<-- Click on my name and send me a pm with your GT, pawn's name, level and vocation.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#3DatDarkOnePosted 10/21/2013 8:47:52 AM
I don't hear or see any dirty poetry so Kisara must have won?
I guess I'll have to take Big D out for some mass-murder in BBI Angel of Death & Destruction style.
Who do I pair him with besides Alita?
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#4007ReaperPosted 10/21/2013 9:03:18 AM
Apologies for being gone for 2 days, went to see my sister who Kage represents :P had some good times schooling her in basketball, though she kicked my ass in swimming, hence why Kage is so aggressive and competitive. While i was gone, Yamino and I give thanks to, though maybe late....

KillenTime 01;1MilRC;5/5/5*;BBI lv3;" employed skills masterfully"

HiddenCharacter; 28kRC;5/5/5*; Girsly skull :O!, cursed dragon claw;"Was our finest warrior"

TheMetalMirage; 228kRc; 5/5/5*

Damien DaEvil1; 185kkRC;5/5/5*
---
XBL: XxReaperxX 007 | Pawn Yamino Hikari 200 Fighter
GoLD3nH3r0 | Pawn Kage-Hikari <150 Fighter.... Yes i DO like fighter...
#5CobaltZorchPosted 10/21/2013 9:24:30 AM
Hi all.

I was here a few days ago adding then removing myself from the rent list when I realised the whole DD to DD:DA thing wasn't going to work :(. Good news though, a shiny copy of DD:DA arrived on my doormat this morning :).

But I have a question.

Is there anything I should do before I transfer my save over? I'm currently on NG+, post game doing everfall runs and fighting Ur when I can (first online kill last night!). Should I stay where I am? Is it worth starting NG++ before transferring?

Also if anyone wants to take my pawn out he's Pehniyah, LV116 strider, but he's maxed all vocations so I can adjust if people want something specific. All advice welcome.

Also if anyone can get him the last blighted manse star I'd be speechless...
---
GT: CobaltZorch
#6killenTime01Posted 10/21/2013 10:22:49 AM
We send our thanks to:

HiddenCharacter; 61,227 RC; 5/5/5*; elder orge fang; employed skills masterfully,

Haleys Core; 95,159 RC; 5/5/5*; employed skills masterfully

dr adam w; 239,850 RC; 5/5/5*; ne'er-do-part; was our finest warrior

Dhawen; 353,722 RC; 5/5/5*; lv3 gear; offered precision support

Thank you all

8)
---
GT/ KillenTime 01 Pawn Elvira
GT/ KillenTime 02 Pawn Amber ( not on rent list work in progress )
#7DatDarkOnePosted 10/21/2013 10:25:15 AM
Cobalt- You don't have to start a NG+ for DA. Only thing you could possibly miss is a quest that can only be done before facing Grigori.

It's good to have another Strider pawn on the list. There aren't many.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#8CobaltZorchPosted 10/21/2013 10:53:35 AM
DatDarkOne posted...
Cobalt- You don't have to start a NG+ for DA. Only thing you could possibly miss is a quest that can only be done before facing Grigori.

Awesome, I'll back up my save first just in case (having read a couple of posts about saves getting corrupted).
---
#9drdumael028Posted 10/21/2013 11:13:42 AM
DatDarkOne posted...

Well, I can always change my Wena in to a Strider. Been thinking about it for quite some time now. Are pawns who frequent the front lines quicker to gain knowledge than the support ones?
---
GT: Dhawen Pawn: Wena - Sorcerer - Lvl 200
#10CobaltZorchPosted 10/21/2013 11:34:44 AM
Just renting Angelina and Alkimos from the list, so we'll see how I get on...

If you've got a pawn around lv116 let me know and I'll try and rotate them in.
---