You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.
Welcome to the Rent List. I am its Keeper. This group is designed to help obtain that precious commodity, RC.
YOU ARE LIMITED TO LISTING TWO GTS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RENT AND RETURN TWO PAWNS FROM THE LIST EACH WEEK. The next week will end October 25, 2013. You may join at any time; I will be fair if you join close to the deadline.
The Rent List is updated in response to GAMEFAQS PMs that are sent to my attention. The nice thing about Googledocs is that the link is HERE:
NOTE THE TWO BOLD SEMI-COLON SEPARATORS! Listing the rating, gift and a comment is optional, the first two fields are not. If you miss some of this information because you haven’t learned how to check information in your rentals, that’s ok… we’ll teach you how to do that.
2. If you do not rent from the group, your name/GT will not show up in the Thank You posts. This is grounds for removal from the next list. I will list the non-active GTs prior to doing so and give at least 24 hours notice via a topic post called “The Naughty List.” If sufficient thank-yous are posted in the following 24 hours, you’re all good.
It is not to be construed as a Walk of Shame—the Naughty List is a courtesy warning, not necessarily impending doom. PM me with your concerns and we'll talk.
3. This is not the place to list your name and then never be heard from again. The group expects EVERYONE to be an active renter and post received thanks, too! Yes, the Rent Topic is a chatty one, you need not participate in the conversation. Posting your rent thanks is sufficient.
Rent whomever you like. There should be no need to pay RC for any pawn in the Rent Group, feel free to send someone a Friend Request. Unless the person’s list is full, I highly doubt it will be refused.
4. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We are all gamers here, and we all want our pawns to improve. If you have a suggestion for someone's pawn, make it. Recipients-- take advantage of the advice being offered, there are thousands of hours of experience available. Do not take it personally if you receive advice you weren't looking for, as advice is subjective. Do not take it personally if your advice is not taken, as advice is subjective.
Questions about the game/pawns/leveling are considered on topic.
5. This is a very active topic. The post limit is 500, if it's filled and closed another one will be started.
6. Be excellent to each other. Gifts are nice, but gifting is totally up to the discretion of the Renter and they are not an expectation. Trolling will not be tolerated; you will be immediately dropped/shunned if your behavior is unacceptable and/or odious. Personality conflicts are easily avoided by simply being polite. --- GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
I don't hear or see any dirty poetry so Kisara must have won? I guess I'll have to take Big D out for some mass-murder in BBI Angel of Death & Destruction style. Who do I pair him with besides Alita? --- It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for. GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
Apologies for being gone for 2 days, went to see my sister who Kage represents :P had some good times schooling her in basketball, though she kicked my ass in swimming, hence why Kage is so aggressive and competitive. While i was gone, Yamino and I give thanks to, though maybe late....
I was here a few days ago adding then removing myself from the rent list when I realised the whole DD to DD:DA thing wasn't going to work :(. Good news though, a shiny copy of DD:DA arrived on my doormat this morning :).
But I have a question.
Is there anything I should do before I transfer my save over? I'm currently on NG+, post game doing everfall runs and fighting Ur when I can (first online kill last night!). Should I stay where I am? Is it worth starting NG++ before transferring?
Also if anyone wants to take my pawn out he's Pehniyah, LV116 strider, but he's maxed all vocations so I can adjust if people want something specific. All advice welcome.
Also if anyone can get him the last blighted manse star I'd be speechless... --- GT: CobaltZorch
Cobalt- You don't have to start a NG+ for DA. Only thing you could possibly miss is a quest that can only be done before facing Grigori.
It's good to have another Strider pawn on the list. There aren't many.
Well, I can always change my Wena in to a Strider. Been thinking about it for quite some time now. Are pawns who frequent the front lines quicker to gain knowledge than the support ones? --- GT: Dhawen Pawn: Wena - Sorcerer - Lvl 200