Hey people that rent my pawn have any of you guys kill death

#1TylersTimePosted 10/27/2013 5:41:38 PM
with he? was just wondering cause when i do bitter black and see death i don't want to carry her myself and haul her to safety XD
---
GT:MysticalTyphoon
3DS FC:2793-1128-6229
#2Mick65Posted 10/27/2013 6:57:09 PM
Don't worry. When you meet Death for the first time, you won't need to carry any of the Pawns anywhere.
---
GT: cmStone Pawn: Kurgan
GT: cmStoned Pawn: Jenassa (lvl 120's)
#3DatDarkOnePosted 10/27/2013 6:58:46 PM
TylersTime posted...
with he? was just wondering cause when i do bitter black and see death i don't want to carry her myself and haul her to safety XD

Good luck. Pawns don't usually start behaving properly to him until they get 3 stars.
You can limit how Death targets the pawns though. You can not give pawns lanterns as it attracts his attention to them. You can also attack him yourself. This has the added bonus of him concentrating all his attention on you instead of the pawns.

Those are the best ways to keep your pawns alive. Depending on your level, it might be best to just run. I do mean RUN.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#4jlfish82Posted 10/28/2013 12:20:23 AM
When I had your pawn--well, I usually tend to take off from death. I hate people getting 3 star ratings, or starting over. When I challenge Death for real it's usually with a team of my own pawns, but I haven't done that in quite a while.
---
GT: Blue Cresh / Pawn: Allie (Mage)
Alt: Maegolin / Pawn: Lady Frost (Sorcerer/Mage)
#5KarathraxPosted 10/28/2013 2:03:24 AM
The third star for Death will fill in at either three kills or six, depending on what your pawn has seen Death do.

Hire a pair of scather or pioneer vict-- er, Capcom pawns from the offline rift. Have them run out to confront Death and when they're put to sleep and then killed (poor things, even though they're terrible), that's two of the knowledge flags right there.

Make sure you interpose yourself between your pawn and Death so it, too, isn't swept with the Lantern's sleep spell; pick it up over your shoulder and refresh your stamina if necessary. The danger sign is when the Lantern turns blue.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#6Raziel689Posted 10/28/2013 8:24:50 AM
Karathrax posted...
Hire a pair of scather or pioneer vict-- er, Capcom pawns from the offline rift. Have them run out to confront Death and when they're put to sleep and then killed (poor things, even though they're terrible), that's two of the knowledge flags right there.

Damn, Kara. No respect for Capcom pawns! You totally just called them victims!
---
GT FunkFlyBoy, Lv160 Vaikari, Ranger
Alt GT SaviorNDestroyr, Lv164 Leonora, Sorcerer/Ranger. GT: MalformedLamb8, Draken Lv0 Strider
#7erw62Posted 10/28/2013 8:44:45 AM
Ranger Arisen + Conqueror's Periapts (stacked by four) + Blast Arrows + Large Mushroom boosts for Stamina and he drops in short order. Works for Daimon too!
---
gt: AboundedOrc0
main pawn: Skuld