Rent and Be Rented Redux #26

#11closetblondePosted 10/29/2013 12:44:36 PM
meralonne posted...
Karathrax posted...
You guys. I just dripped bubbles all over the floor in my haste to get to my computer...

What are the bubbles for, Kara? =O

You sure you wanna know? ... >.>
#12Axel_GunshinPosted 10/29/2013 12:54:41 PM
closetblonde posted...
meralonne posted...
Karathrax posted...
You guys. I just dripped bubbles all over the floor in my haste to get to my computer...

What are the bubbles for, Kara? =O

You sure you wanna know? ... >.>

:o

Bubble Machine for the Pawn's party?!
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#13drunkenpirate24Posted 10/29/2013 12:55:27 PM
Axel_Gunshin posted...
drunkenpirate24 posted...
Axel_Gunshin posted...
Think I should take this chance to reiterate my request for a set of Wyrmking Rings for Junon. She's rolling nice as a Sorc, but with just Ingle and Glicel as my quick spells, she could still use the boost. Also never hurts to have extras for other Mage/Sorcs.

I have her in party & can send you one when I get on. Have little over hour & half before gf gets home. Any other items you need?

Just the Rings really. I'm starting to see the times start to get longer than I like with the High level spells and I'm building up Dcp right now to get her rank 9 augments to get her stepped up to snuff performance wise.

Not sure about her random as hell inclinations effect on her casting, but just seems to know that big stuff gets Fulmination before any other spell gets cast. She wont even cast an Affinity spell before Fulmination when bosses are in the fight.

Haven't fought anything since picking her up so can't say anything about her fighting. I did notice had scather as her second, does that work for sorcerers?
---
GT: d4RK FaLLen
#14game_wiz101Posted 10/29/2013 12:59:38 PM
DrNick will say that it's horri-bad, but it's not that bad. Still, there are better inclinations to use.
---
People, especially children, are inherently evil. - Omega Gilgamesh
GT: SmokyJoMama
#15Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 1:10:33 PM
I will also say it's not an inclination I favor on casters because it makes them run right out and incant in the enemy's up-close-and-personal's face. I ran my two pawns for a couple of weeks as a utilitarian/challenger and utilitarian/scather experiment and that was a fail for both that reason (she died too much, if not getting constantly interrupted) and because they would not synch spells.

A SYBARYTIC bubble bath, of course! You haven't lived until your dog makes you squeal in surprised revulsion by slurping the bubbles off your toes as you type all unsuspecting-like, still dripping... BLERRRRGH! That would be "Disgusting things your dog does for $500, Alex," haha!
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#16TheRicFactorPosted 10/29/2013 1:14:29 PM
I would just like to say that I love the music when you raid the Shadow Fort.
---
XBL / PSN: TheRicFactor
#17DrNick2008Posted 10/29/2013 1:34:32 PM
My Julia sends her thanks to:

SublimedCheetah; 193,847 RC; 3/3/3*; ---
Eiznekcm Reeps0; 66,998 RC; 5/5/5*; ---
KillenTime 01; 1,000,000 RC; 5/5/5*; lvl 3 gear
Ric Prime; 305,206 RC; 5/5/5*; kingwarish
---
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#18007ReaperPosted 10/29/2013 1:36:42 PM
datmusictho posted...

"what are the most desirable inclinations to have in a warrior pawn? lol or what do you guys find is most beneficial?"

This question relies heavily on your play style. For me since i play MA and Ranger i have my fighter's( warrior applies also) with Scather/Utilitarian/Pioneer, when in a room i focus on the annoying small fry's like succubi, hell hounds, etc, while Yamino focus's on tanking the juggernaut in the room drawing his attention away from me until im done then we take " big boy" together. While yes scather does incline pawns to climb, for fighters and warriors it also inclines them to spam dragons maw and corona slash( Best skills for the classes). In a case where Yamino would have challenger or mitigator as primary, it would completely change my play style, and I'd find it annoying, as im trying to attack the main guy in the room, my pawn would be trying to hit an airborne target that's too high and chasing it while his other small buddies are hitting me along with the juggernaut, i just like killing the weakest ones first it really clears the room fast, ive also seen some pawns go off away from the fight to kill someone on another floor, or a weaker foe around the corner not engaged in the fight( usually when primary). It really depends on how you play, if you focus on the strong mobs first make your pawn mit and challenger, however if your like me and focus on the annoying ones first make your pawn scather.
---
XBL: XxReaperxX 007 | Pawn Yamino Hikari 200 Fighter
GoLD3nH3r0 | Pawn Kage-Hikari <150 Fighter.... Yes i DO like fighter...
#19LonerwolfMPosted 10/29/2013 1:55:54 PM
1 OK I had faced almost every Dragonkind so far but that Firedrake and his pet Hellhounds aint no joke

2 I DONT KNOW what Makoto did in either my or one your games and I KNOW they hate each other but this is getting annoying lol. Death is STALKING my hellcat with a purpose he has been in every other room just about.
So @ Death unless you are offering her a job STOP humping her damn leg.

3 @DAT
Apologies for 3 star. Suprisingly it wasnt Death this time altho he did try in 2 seperate rooms. No this one Was a horde of 9 Wraiths with a Metal Golem. 1 second she at my side we kicking Wraith a_s .and POOF I get the cinematic of the Metal Golem foot smashing on the ground and Alita says " What a Gaffe." So EITHER that stomp shook the stairs she was knocked off the edge into the ravine OR she sprinted over and MG STOMPED on her but either way Makoto and Rebecca went apesh-t so rerented her again.

4 IF ANYONE has a BloodRed Crystal I can forge I would greatly appreciate it

Makoto returns from the rift Singing the Praises of:

Omnicron888 ; 129k ; 5* ; Sinister Fang ; Excudes Stregnth and Valor
D4rk Fallen ; 123 RC (? how the ) ; 3* ;
LaNi11a ; 97k ; 5* ; Vile Wakestone ; Has a Balanced Beauty

Seriously IF anyone knows what Makoto did to piss D off THIS TIME would love to hear it lol :)
---
GT LONER WOLF pawn Makoto Fire feel free to send a friend request :)
#20closetblondePosted 10/29/2013 2:07:32 PM
LonerwolfM posted...
IF ANYONE has a BloodRed Crystal I can forge I would greatly appreciate it

Seriously IF anyone knows what Makoto did to piss D off THIS TIME would love to hear it lol :)

If you get no luck, shoot me a message tomorrow and I can send you one. Finally got a couple to drop from those damn red gargoyles after letting them eat my face for five minutes lol!

As for Death, I know she WON'T disengage when I tell her to; she prefers to chase HIM around the room. Maybe he got tired of being 'it'? :D