Rent and Be Rented Redux #26

#211darthpat1977Posted 10/31/2013 4:00:16 PM
Lobo give a heap of thanks to:
cmStone; 187,579 RC; 5*; Lv 3 Armor; My Thanks. You are most welcome and Thank you!
DatDarkOne; 5*; Twilight Greaves, Manicae, & Dark Lorica :), Pilgrims Charm; I'd have your pawn again! Awesome, Thanks so much!
Ric Prime; 5*; Dark Lorica, Pumpkin (Happy Halloween!); All the best to you. And all the best to you as well!
KillenTime 01; 5*; Griffin Strategy Vol. 3 (WooHoo!!); It has been a pleasure. The pleasure is all mine friend!

Thanks so much everyone!
---
GT: darthpat1977 Pawn: Lilith; Sorcerer/Strider Lvl 200
GT: wolfzblood1977 Pawn: Lobo; Strider/Ranger/Fighter Lvl 200
#212LonerwolfMPosted 10/31/2013 4:02:49 PM
darthpat1977 posted...
killenTime01 posted...
Bird knowledge is made possible by a great gift from Karathrax. I rushed right to the black cat with it. Griffin knowledge 3 scroll. We all bow to the master. Hehe
Lobo lacks the 3rd star for griffs and trices, think this scroll would make it pop? Where can I find this scroll?

IIRC It is perfectblocking their beak attack to get without scroll but try it the scroll WONT read if it wont help
---
GT LONER WOLF pawn Makoto Fire feel free to send a friend request :)
#213darthpat1977Posted 10/31/2013 4:05:44 PM
killenTime01 posted...
killenTime01 posted...
@deathpart1977
Sent

"The purified gods to be kind"

I'm good thank you for asking.

8)
I'll will consult with the priests. :)
---
GT: darthpat1977 Pawn: Lilith; Sorcerer/Strider Lvl 200
GT: wolfzblood1977 Pawn: Lobo; Strider/Ranger/Fighter Lvl 200
#214Mick65Posted 10/31/2013 4:09:30 PM
Sassi666 posted...
start enjoying the game and other peoples pawns (again).

Damocles and Jenassa salute one another. Kurgan, his usual reticent self.

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b598/Mick651/7738fa34-d501-4ca9-8fba-e1cc4f08a434_zps7115933d.jpg?t=1383260491

*First time I rented her in over 50 levels :/

@Darthpat I like Lobo for a lot of reasons, one of which is that he's a Kurgan-sized Strider.
---
GT: cmStone Pawn: Kurgan
GT: cmStoned Pawn: Jenassa (lvl 120's)
#215DatDarkOnePosted 10/31/2013 4:13:01 PM
I know some of the following aren't on the list, but I'm in a hurry to post them before the end of day rush.

Cujo send ever grateful THANKS to:

theMirrorSpeaks; 79k RC;
jon12051205; 95k RC;
Suprememimi; 33k RC;

Alita sends thanks and Glowing Red Contact Lenses to:

Modernfan; 598k RC;
SublimedCheetah; 23k RC;
DailingAsh38; 43k RC;
FunkFlyBoy; 584k RC;
Lady Jamie; 67k RC;
killenTime 01; 1 mil;
MysticalTyphoon; 944k RC;
Loner Wolf; 169k RC;
WaxierOlive0; 334k RC;
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#216LonerwolfMPosted 10/31/2013 4:15:34 PM
Axel_Gunshin posted...
killenTime01 posted...
I understand this on an intellectual level, but sometimes I can't help but feel like I need to try and match what other renters are achieving and repaying every single rent I receive for fear of the renters thinking that I don't really appreciate the rents that they have taken the time to give my Pawns.

Case in point was yesterday. I just picked up my list and did runs with the GTs on it. I couldn't even tell you what their vocations were. Thinking about it today I realized that I didn't enjoy myself, or their Pawns, at all and that is my loss.

Thank you for reminding me.
---

I want to say this to all. If I rent your pawn by no means fill obligated to rent either of mine. Only rent mine if you wish to. Not all pawns work good for your party. I don't want anyone feeling like they need or have to repay a rent.

I just released Jenassa and Makoto and I rented them because I really like them. The way Jenassa is right now is very impressive. Makoto is part of my UR party. She's not only good she can pack a mule. 8)

There are a lot of great pawns here and it's hard to get to them all.

I'm still farming for a second pair of oblivion boots/legs with max carry.

Any way to all please don't feel obligated to return my rents.

8)

Makoto is smaller than Kisara and Junon and she carries more than both of them put together. Seriously she is a little beast. I hope she doesnt rub off anything that would make Junon someone I should fear.

Thanks for shout outs Makoto without boots carried 85 so with boots :)
So Junon might be corrup er trainable good to know :D
---
GT LONER WOLF pawn Makoto Fire feel free to send a friend request :)
#217Axel_GunshinPosted 10/31/2013 4:17:08 PM
LonerwolfM posted...
Axel_Gunshin posted...
killenTime01 posted...
I understand this on an intellectual level, but sometimes I can't help but feel like I need to try and match what other renters are achieving and repaying every single rent I receive for fear of the renters thinking that I don't really appreciate the rents that they have taken the time to give my Pawns.

Case in point was yesterday. I just picked up my list and did runs with the GTs on it. I couldn't even tell you what their vocations were. Thinking about it today I realized that I didn't enjoy myself, or their Pawns, at all and that is my loss.

Thank you for reminding me.
---

I want to say this to all. If I rent your pawn by no means fill obligated to rent either of mine. Only rent mine if you wish to. Not all pawns work good for your party. I don't want anyone feeling like they need or have to repay a rent.

I just released Jenassa and Makoto and I rented them because I really like them. The way Jenassa is right now is very impressive. Makoto is part of my UR party. She's not only good she can pack a mule. 8)

There are a lot of great pawns here and it's hard to get to them all.

I'm still farming for a second pair of oblivion boots/legs with max carry.

Any way to all please don't feel obligated to return my rents.

8)

Makoto is smaller than Kisara and Junon and she carries more than both of them put together. Seriously she is a little beast. I hope she doesnt rub off anything that would make Junon someone I should fear.

Thanks for shout outs Makoto without boots carried 85 so with boots :)
So Junon might be corrup er trainable good to know :D

You are talking about a girl that Bolides anything that is a ghost or looks at her funny... I do feel pity for Feste. He'd get worse than a Bolide if he ever tried looking up her skirt.
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#218adamwaldiePosted 10/31/2013 4:17:51 PM
does renting utilitarian pawns increase the likelihood that your pawn will learn outstanding bestiary knowledge?
#219Axel_GunshinPosted 10/31/2013 4:25:25 PM
adamwaldie posted...
does renting utilitarian pawns increase the likelihood that your pawn will learn outstanding bestiary knowledge?

Assuming they work together well, I do not see why not. Though I see more of Utilitarian pushing towards the top when they are Sorcerer pawns and occasionally Rangers.
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#220007ReaperPosted 10/31/2013 4:26:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]