Rent and Be Rented Redux #26

#221007ReaperPosted 10/31/2013 3:29:41 PM
CobaltZorch posted...
CobaltZorch posted...
007Reaper posted...
Many thanks from Yamino to

Killen Time 01; 1MIL( im gonna find the marker today); 5/5/5*; 3rd star on griffin and cockatrice(FINALLY!, i never run into griffins... ever from lv 1-200 ive seen one unscripted griffen encounter, they just dont like me); BBI lv3; excelled in all regards

On another note looking to trade anyone for a Siegfried and Beowulf mask :P i dont UR Hunt XD

I have a Siegfried mask spare I think, is it the black one?

Send me an FR as I won't be able to afford the rent otherwise.

Just sent this over, will re-rent for a proper run, so excuse the 0RC.

Thanks so Much! Really appreciative, was kinda nervous for asking. I will make sure to take your pawn out for a few spins and get some beast knowledge, let me know if you need anything.
---
XBL: XxReaperxX 007 | Pawn Yamino Hikari 200 Fighter
GoLD3nH3r0 | Pawn Kage-Hikari <150 Fighter.... Yes i DO like fighter...
#222LonerwolfMPosted 10/31/2013 3:29:51 PM
Axel_Gunshin posted...
LonerwolfM posted...
Axel_Gunshin posted...
killenTime01 posted...
I understand this on an intellectual level, but sometimes I can't help but feel like I need to try and match what other renters are achieving and repaying every single rent I receive for fear of the renters thinking that I don't really appreciate the rents that they have taken the time to give my Pawns.

Case in point was yesterday. I just picked up my list and did runs with the GTs on it. I couldn't even tell you what their vocations were. Thinking about it today I realized that I didn't enjoy myself, or their Pawns, at all and that is my loss.

Thank you for reminding me.
---
GT: cmStone Pawn: Kurgan
GT: cmStoned Pawn: Jenassa (lvl 120's)

I want to say this to all. If I rent your pawn by no means fill obligated to rent either of mine. Only rent mine if you wish to. Not all pawns work good for your party. I don't want anyone feeling like they need or have to repay a rent.

I just released Jenassa and Makoto and I rented them because I really like them. The way Jenassa is right now is very impressive. Makoto is part of my UR party. She's not only good she can pack a mule. 8)

There are a lot of great pawns here and it's hard to get to them all.

I'm still farming for a second pair of oblivion boots/legs with max carry.

Any way to all please don't feel obligated to return my rents.

8)

Makoto is smaller than Kisara and Junon and she carries more than both of them put together. Seriously she is a little beast. I hope she doesnt rub off anything that would make Junon someone I should fear.

Thanks for shout outs Makoto without boots carried 85 so with boots :)
So Junon might be corrup er trainable good to know :D

You are talking about a girl that Bolides anything that is a ghost or looks at her funny... I do feel pity for Feste. He'd get worse than a Bolide if he ever tried looking up her skirt.

LMAO
She barbaqued the little pig at the annual Cardassis Summer Picnic ( Thank God for ferrystones Alita didnt want to help carry him)

Makoto "He didnt need to be seeing Camel Toe Tights Master "
Anyone need a used Jester Outfit in mens small ?
---
GT LONER WOLF pawn Makoto Fire feel free to send a friend request :)
#223DatDarkOnePosted 10/31/2013 3:31:02 PM
Axel_Gunshin posted...
adamwaldie posted...
does renting utilitarian pawns increase the likelihood that your pawn will learn outstanding bestiary knowledge?

Assuming they work together well, I do not see why not. Though I see more of Utilitarian pushing towards the top when they are Sorcerer pawns and occasionally Rangers.

There is one more exception. Strider. My Little Angel of Death & Destruction fits perfectly with helping learn bestiary knowledge by using her Rusted Bow and is Util primary. hehe
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#224wildwooperPosted 10/31/2013 3:44:25 PM
Re: earlier discussion of RC counts- From a board newbie perspective, I have to say that the tone and attitude you all have expressed is a big part of why I'm here. Having played DD for a while before joining, RCs aren't really a concern for me either, but getting to rent pawns that someone cares about and spends time on is a pleasure and has totally re-obsessed me with this game. So, thanks, y'all. :)
---
GT: WaxierOlive0 Pawn: Soren- lvl 200 Strider
#225darthpat1977Posted 10/31/2013 3:55:26 PM
Mick65 posted...
@Darthpat I like Lobo for a lot of reasons, one of which is that he's a Kurgan-sized Strider.
Thanks Mick! I enjoyed Jenassa as well. I'll have to give Kurgan a try sometime soon. :)
---
GT: darthpat1977 Pawn: Lilith; Sorcerer/Strider Lvl 200
GT: wolfzblood1977 Pawn: Lobo; Strider/Ranger/Fighter Lvl 200
#226killenTime01Posted 10/31/2013 3:55:41 PM
Amber sends thank you to

Cmstoned; 35,686 RC; 5/5/5*; Lv3 armor; my thanks, foe knowledge x1

ArcaneDarson; 142,776 RC; 5/5/5*; carmine breeches, ruinous relic; my thanks , foe knowledge x3

Thank you both so much.

8)
---
GT/ KillenTime 01 Pawn Elvira
GT/ KillenTime 02 Pawn Amber
#227LonerwolfMPosted 10/31/2013 3:56:49 PM
Quick Notes for Claire:

1 Drop Scather. Challenger is fine, if you want a Battle Mage put Medicant 2nd . (or 3rd) Otherwhise if you consider Ulitarion we will work on her knowledge.

2 She had no Core or Augments when I had her . At her rank 5 I suggest teachng her Levitate (She SPLATS occasionally jumping down) and Beatitude for when she heals.

Makoto hands a Tankard of HeffiVeisen in Thanks to

Scotch70 ; 305k ; 5* ; Novelty 3
ClosetBlonde ; 0rc ; 5' ; Mandrake x2 ; ADORABLE beyond words :}
KillenTime 01 ; 1 Million ; 5* ; Gear 3 ; Offere precision support
---
GT LONER WOLF pawn Makoto Fire feel free to send a friend request :)
#228DatDarkOnePosted 10/31/2013 4:13:40 PM
wildwooper posted...
Re: earlier discussion of RC counts- From a board newbie perspective, I have to say that the tone and attitude you all have expressed is a big part of why I'm here. Having played DD for a while before joining, RCs aren't really a concern for me either, but getting to rent pawns that someone cares about and spends time on is a pleasure and has totally re-obsessed me with this game. So, thanks, y'all. :)

Be honest, It was the Hailstorm Volley of Torpor inflicting arrows that really did it.
We all understand. It's spoiled a few players. LOL.

:D

Alita- Master, are you taking credit for my work again?
Me- I created you. So, yes I am.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#229LeonKennedy28Posted 10/31/2013 4:32:16 PM
Thanks from Claire

Loner wolf;2,809 RC; a lot of stuff lol;5*

Smokyjomama;16,965 RC;torn grimoire preface;5*
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers......Pawn - Claire/Mage
#230adamwaldiePosted 10/31/2013 4:32:39 PM
Marek sends a huge thanks to:

DialingAsh38; 128,568 RC; wailing crystal; 5*; employed skills masterfully

Cheers!