Would you guys rent

#1Raziel689Posted 10/30/2013 5:49:30 PM
My Feste inspired Pawn? I woulsnt mind if you killed him whilst he explores the world before renting or even tossing him over cliffs whilst renting. However, would you be able to get over your hate of him to rent him?
---
GT FunkFlyBoy, Lv160 Vaikari, Ranger
Alt GT SaviorNDestroyr, Lv164 Leonora, Sorcerer/Ranger. GT: MalformedLamb8, Draken Lv0 Strider
#2Axel_GunshinPosted 10/30/2013 5:55:19 PM
So you are asking us to tolerate a being best disemboweled and left on a spike in the square...

Dunno how that might go over.
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#3game_wiz101Posted 10/30/2013 9:34:39 PM
So in my hard mode run, ogres have been giving me the biggest trouble. I suppose I could rent him and throw him as bait, or better yet, an offering to get the ogres to ease up on me.
---
People, especially children, are inherently evil. - Omega Gilgamesh
GT: SmokyJoMama
#4closetblondePosted 10/31/2013 12:06:34 AM
You'd get nothing but the default 3 stars from me cos I would kill him...again and again and again and.....

I hate Feste!

Almost as much as I hate Fournival.

Plus, I'm sure someone else has done a Feste pawn; every so often he pops up in my Rift and leers at me. *shudders*
If he appears again, I'll note the GT and you can ask how their rents are going :D
#5GAMERKSPosted 10/31/2013 1:28:47 AM
closetblonde posted...
You'd get nothing but the default 3 stars from me cos I would kill him...again and again and again and.....

I hate Feste!

Almost as much as I hate Fournival.

Plus, I'm sure someone else has done a Feste pawn; every so often he pops up in my Rift and leers at me. *shudders*
If he appears again, I'll note the GT and you can ask how their rents are going :D

you sounds like a rent-troll. i know you aren't. i dont rent this pawn nor i kill him. i dont waste my time with garbage pawns only to kill them.
i wish you could kill the real feste :D
---
GT RohrGamer Pawn Sheryll # 2 BBI Sorcerer
GT StatueKrone25 Pawn Nicki # 3 Support Mage PSN RohrGamer
#6DanOverboardPosted 10/31/2013 2:44:33 AM
It would finally be a good time to equip these skills...

Dagger Skill:
Shallow Cuts

Staff Skill:
Lemon Juice & Salt from the Sky

Core Skill:
Direct Defecation

;)
---
GT: DanOnFire
DD:DA Pawn - Marshuul, Lvl. 200 Sorcerer, Utilitarian/Challenger/Mitigator, heartthrob
#7pilgrimsoulPosted 10/31/2013 4:10:19 AM
On the subject of Feste, he's definitely not my favorite NPC - that hat prank he pulled on me when I met the Duke for the 1st time was unforgivable! ;-) I wish the game gave us a chance for a little payback. It would be a lot of fun to pull an epic prank on Feste in the game and see his over the top reaction.
---
GT: modernfan, Pawn: Alistair - all rentals & feedback gratefully received
#8Mick65Posted 10/31/2013 1:02:35 PM
pilgrimsoul posted...
On the subject of Feste, he's definitely not my favorite NPC - that hat prank he pulled on me when I met the Duke for the 1st time was unforgivable! ;-) I wish the game gave us a chance for a little payback. It would be a lot of fun to pull an epic prank on Feste in the game and see his over the top reaction.

The first time I went to the dungeon was after he put that hat on me. I shot him in the back of the head. Tough lil SOB didn't even die >:[
---
GT: cmStone Pawn: Kurgan
GT: cmStoned Pawn: Jenassa (lvl 120's)
#9Raziel689(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 3:37:08 PM
I think almost everyone has killed him for that prank @.@! But alas, tis why I said you can abuse the Pawn all you want xD
---
GT FunkFlyBoy, Lv160 Vaikari, Ranger
Alt GT SaviorNDestroyr, Lv164 Leonora, Sorcerer/Ranger. GT: MalformedLamb8, Draken Lv0 Strider
#10DrNick2008Posted 10/31/2013 5:36:30 PM
Why does it seem I was the only one who didn't kill him, or think about killing him?

I hated that dude.
---
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971