Let's talk about the future: Dragons Dogma 2

#21Raziel689Posted 10/31/2013 4:35:57 PM
Karathrax posted...
benjihad1819 posted...
I found a few spots you could have put a period lol

meralonne posted...
My head just exploded. I'll get back to you after I've scraped up the pieces and reassembled them.

This is what happens when I am denied caffeine...

Sweet! I know your weakness!
---
GT FunkFlyBoy, Lv160 Vaikari, Ranger
Alt GT SaviorNDestroyr, Lv164 Leonora, Sorcerer/Ranger. GT: MalformedLamb8, Draken Lv0 Strider
#22gamer6879403333Posted 10/31/2013 5:11:00 PM(edited)
I don't know if we'll ever get it. Capcom is broke. Utterly freaking broke. They have something like only 150 million left in the bank (less money then it takes to even make one high production value game these days), and they don't even have the money to port their newest Street Fighter to the PS4 and Xbox One. Their way of handling their financial problems is even more focus on DLC, the very thing that got them into this mess in the first place, so you know their money situation will only get worse from here. I hate to admit it, but Capcom might sink and they will drag this series with them.

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/09/10/capcom-152-mil-bank/
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#23ReiderAsmadiPosted 10/31/2013 5:49:03 PM
gamer6879403333 posted...
I don't know if we'll ever get it. Capcom is broke. Utterly freaking broke. They have something like only 150 million left in the bank (less money then it takes to even make one high production value game these days), and they don't even have the money to port their newest Street Fighter to the PS4 and Xbox One. Their way of handling their financial problems is even more focus on DLC, the very thing that got them into this mess in the first place, so you know their money situation will only get worse from here. I hate to admit it, but Capcom might sink and they will drag this series with them.

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/09/10/capcom-152-mil-bank/

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/31/monster-hunter-4-ace-attorney-5-contribute-capcom-profits/

I think they'll be fine.
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.
#24Axel_GunshinPosted 10/31/2013 6:03:42 PM
Let's face it. Everyone knows that Capcom is long over due for karma's kick in the dick.

Asura's Wrath and SFxT are proof of that.
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#25DatDarkOnePosted 10/31/2013 6:07:53 PM
Capcom is nowhere near as bad as EA.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#26Axel_GunshinPosted 10/31/2013 6:47:01 PM
DatDarkOne posted...
Capcom is nowhere near as bad as EA.

EA never sold an incomplete game at 60 bucks.
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#27Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 10/31/2013 9:04:43 PM
capcoms been doin it for longer, but i like EA less because at least capcom has quality stuff.

i dont care if its this exact game but with (a)different story/quests. same graphics/classes/mechanics, recycled art assets/locations etc. just arrange em differently expand a lil bit n giv us more to do!

or do like valve n give us expanded stuff episodically that we can buy via digital distribution! less to spend on cases n such!
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#28DatDarkOnePosted 10/31/2013 9:32:51 PM
EA is worse because not only do they sell the same games for $60 every year, they also charge you extra for playing used games online.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#29POOKISTANPosted 11/1/2013 1:14:00 AM
Online multiplayer or bust...
#30Ghost_of_KirinPosted 11/1/2013 1:40:53 AM
Let's not forget that EA are notorious for permanently shutting down their servers, despite their pitch for an online pass and all that crap. :/

A shameful company!

>frowns disapprovingly<
---
Justin Bailey
| Gamertag: Ghost of Kirin | MK Ur-Dragon run: http://youtu.be/jtkfQCqYzgM |