Finished Story

#1SleiyerPosted 11/3/2013 1:51:23 PM
Finished Final Battle l, dueled Duke, feel down and met Quince. Wat now? Im clueless as where or wat to do next to get to New Game +
---
GT- Sleiyer
Pawn- Sarrill
#2Axel_GunshinPosted 11/3/2013 1:59:12 PM
Start going through the various chambers in the Everfall and collect 20 wakestones. If you want to keep working to get post game gear and stuff, then dont turn them in as finishing that quest will send you packing to the end of the game.
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#3DrNick2008Posted 11/3/2013 2:01:04 PM
Explore all 15 chambers of the Everfall for new and exciting (and much more challenging) monsters. Some are worth visits again and again and again.

Re-explore all of Gransys as there are new and exciting monsters everywhere.

Collect lots and lots of gold from killing the OFFLINE version of the monster in the Chamber of Lament -- over 1M gold per kill if you sell everything.

Farm the Everfall for new weapons and armor for you and your pawn. Buy new weapons and armor from the existing vendors, and the new ones found in the Everfall... though many new items are only available via chest farming.

Acquire all the augments from every vocation (or at least the ones that you want) for you and your pawn, using the Noble Quarter Trick.

Complete the new board quests that will now appear since you are in post-game.

Dragonforge all if your gear, and your pawn's gear.

There is LOTS to do in post-game Gransys. I spent the vast majority of my time in post-game. Some of the monsters are much harder to kill than Grigori. It's fun. :)
---
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#4Sleiyer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 2:07:04 PM
Only lvl36 and Noble Quarter trick?
---
GT- Sleiyer
Pawn- Sarrill
#5Axel_GunshinPosted 11/3/2013 2:10:55 PM
Sleiyer posted...

Change to a job you wanna train up, go into the Noble Quarter where the guards try to kill you. climb a wall by the church and watch the pawns do all the fighting for ya.

It will take a while if you have alot of jobs to go through.
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#6DrNick2008Posted 11/3/2013 3:18:26 PM
Axel_Gunshin posted...
Sleiyer posted...

Change to a job you wanna train up, go into the Noble Quarter where the guards try to kill you. climb a wall by the church and watch the pawns do all the fighting for ya.

It will take a while if you have alot of jobs to go through.

It's a bit more complicated than that...

After you change your vocation and your pawn's vocation to the one(s) whose augments you want, then you want your pawn team carefully selected so that the XP earned per kill is between 80-99 XP (even better if 90-99 XP per kill). That number will maximize the Dcp earned per kill -- which is what dictates how you rank up. Over 100 XP and the Dcp earned per kill drops way off, and below 80, the same thing. It will work still, no matter what the XP earned per kill is, but it can take much, much longer to fully rank up a vocation if you don't optimized the XP per kill.

You should also carry a wakestone with you in case you get knocked off the wall, so you don't die and lose all your progress.

If you do all that, it takes about an hour of "set it and forget it" to fully rank up a vocation, though the hybrid vocations take a bit longer. I usually go eat, watch a movie, clean up, etc... while waiting. You should do a google or board search and get the details; there are even a few youtube vids out there IIRC.
---
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#7KarathraxPosted 11/3/2013 3:53:12 PM(edited)
Since one is presumably in the postgame when doing this, might be good to complete a particular quest from the Pawn Guild's notice board called "Keepers of the Ancient Flame," which provides one set of Asura armor. It can then be bought from Johnathan at the Encampment for a sum of RC.

When worn, this multiplies the DCP earned. It's otherwise terrible armor. The Ring of Perseverance also multiplies DCP earnings, but by the time one acquires two of them, it's probably no longer necessary. However, I've heard that equipping two of these rings and this armor makes a vocation rank completely up in fifteen minutes, even the really big ones like MK and Assassin.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#8Sleiyer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 4:08:04 AM
Thanks guys :-D
---
GT- Sleiyer
Pawn- Sarrill