Rent and Be Rented Redux #27

#101Axel_GunshinPosted 11/4/2013 6:13:53 PM
DatDarkOne posted...
DDDA Axel's Junon and KillenTime 02's Amber are such brave souls. I like that. I will corru...err teach them well.

Junon's been well corrupted by the company she keeps. The only person I do not want her being around honestly at this point is Gorgoron. Do you people really want two pawns that think giant rocks solve everything?
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#102DatDarkOnePosted 11/4/2013 6:19:09 PM(edited)
You're late. Julia, Gorgoron, Segnbora, and sometimes Circe are already like that. LOL

Edit--they're the ones who trained Alita to be a sorceress.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#103Axel_GunshinPosted 11/4/2013 6:22:48 PM
DatDarkOne posted...
You're late. Julia, Gorgoron, Segnbora, and sometimes Circe are already like that. LOL

Edit--they're the ones who trained Alita to be a sorceress.

Uh oh... Segn was with me on this latest run on Urdy offline... I thought Bolide was coming down more often.
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#104killenTime01(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:42:53 PM
@Mick Jessassa did a 360 head flip over the bridge in soul canyon after we killed the clops. I got to the rift ASAP and hired and released 5* and rehired so hope it won't go through as 3

8)
---
GT/ KillenTime 01 Pawn Elvira
GT/ KillenTime 02 Pawn Amber
#105killenTime01(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 6:44:05 PM
DatDarkOne posted...
DDDA Axel's Junon and KillenTime 02's Amber are such brave souls. I like that. I will corru...err teach them well.

LOL thank you

8)
---
GT/ KillenTime 01 Pawn Elvira
GT/ KillenTime 02 Pawn Amber
#106KarathraxPosted 11/4/2013 6:48:13 PM
A few of the senior sorcerer girls are known as the Bolide Babes. Naturally, Gorgoron's the ringleader, but Segnbora's a close second.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#107adamwaldiePosted 11/4/2013 6:58:27 PM
@ Sassi - I know you asked about this a while back, but I just got around to picking up Damocles again and saw his new wares...I must say I really like the way he looks - very unorthodox, but a definite improvement over the typical magic user's outfit...Good job! Now he looks as good as he fights - awesome on both fronts :)
#108wildwooperPosted 11/4/2013 7:04:37 PM
adamwaldie posted...
wildwooper posted...
adamwaldie posted...

To those who have rented Marek recently, I know I have a few outstanding rents to return. I have been focusing on filling Marek's last bestiary stars (still several to go...sigh...) and have been building teams tailored to accomplishing this. I am quickly reaching a too-high level of frustration with a few of the outstanding ones (here's looking at you cursed dragon) and will soon take a break before I toss my controller across the room - and will then pay back the kind rents I've received over the past several days.

Sorry for the delay :)

We did go around trying to fight the things he needed, but got nothing. :( At least we helped his kill counts, I guess...

You actually did! I should have said as much but I was so tired this morning :) When your rent came in, the additional kills pushed him over for both poisoned undead and gazers. He actually only has six more to go after the two that you got...Thanks!

Oh, awesome! Glad to hear it! :D
---
GT: WaxierOlive0 Pawn: Soren- lvl 200 Strider
#109Sassi666Posted 11/4/2013 7:19:49 PM(edited)
adamwaldie posted...
@ Sassi - I know you asked about this a while back, but I just got around to picking up Damocles again and saw his new wares...I must say I really like the way he looks - very unorthodox, but a definite improvement over the typical magic user's outfit...Good job! Now he looks as good as he fights - awesome on both fronts :)

Thank you :) It's sort of Leonidas' outfit with a red twist, and thanks for the tips on three starring the Golden Knights, the only stars I'm missing now are the Seneschal o_O not sure I'll be getting that any time soon lol.
---
GT Sassi501: Pawn Damocles 200 Sorc/Ranger
Alts: GT Sassi0666: Pawn Leonidas Sorcerer 200; GT Elrina: Pawn Elrina Strider 200; GT Sassi666: Pawn Diomedes 60+
#110Mick65Posted 11/4/2013 7:20:15 PM
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b598/Mick651/f820b2c6-1aa7-4bea-a5f8-2b2a902b3dde_zps20a64688.jpg?t=1383617167

Pirotess and Deedlit talked me into introducing them to Death >:D

@killentime, no worries. She tried to impress Kurgan the other day by thousand kissing an Elderogre off a bridge, all the way to the brine :/

Kurgan thanks:

dr adam w; 104,323 RC; lvl 3 weapon, 5*s, "Excelled in all regards"
I'm glad he could help with the stars.
---
GT: cmStone Pawn: Kurgan
GT: cmStoned Pawn: Jenassa (lvl 130's)