Rent and Be Rented Redux #27

#31Axel_GunshinPosted 11/4/2013 2:50:24 AM(edited)
Hmm. Would it be wise to go ahead and make the chance to Ranger now at 80 so that I can try and make up for my M. Def shortfall a bit off those +2's for the next 20 levels before they turn into +1's.

I did intend to go into Ranger at 100, though my stats have given me a little reason to question going this route

Currently sitting at at 80:
2490 HP
2348 Stamina
426 Str
261 Mag
227 Def
188 M. Def

That said, I could use a decent bow to work with as a Ranger, as my best choice without going to BBI to play purification roulette, is to have someone donate me a Dragon's Blink to use with Mikasa as Savage Fang is my best choice at the moment due to her not being a ranger when she canned Grigori.

As always, best way to do the trade, assuming I'm not online or Junon is offline cause of beating Urdy like a pinata, is to send it off to Kisara to middleman the weapon changing hands.

Junon also would like to give thanks to:

Otomo Tenzi III; 48,431 RC; 5/5/5*; BB Gear Lv.3 and Vile Wakestone; I pray we'll meet again.
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#32Sassi666Posted 11/4/2013 3:26:16 AM
Yay finally got my third star in Golden Knights, thanks to adamwaldie's suggestion of the dragon's roost shield and the help of Kurgan minus his sword lol. Damocles got to bash things about with a shield too for a bit, he seemed to enjoy it. He's back to sorcerer now though.

No rents today :( aww no one loves Damocles.
---
GT Sassi501: Pawn Damocles 200 Sorc/Ranger
Alts: GT Sassi0666: Pawn Leonidas Sorcerer 200; GT Elrina: Pawn Elrina Strider 200; GT Sassi666: Pawn Diomedes 60+
#33darthpat1977Posted 11/4/2013 3:46:01 AM
Sheesh, working 10hrs a day, 7 days a week is killing my playtime. I'll be sure and get on this evening to post any past due thank yous. Hope I didn't cause anyone to be on the naughty list. :(
I also see I missed 3 Ur gens... ugh. Ah well, I must focus on the $, right?
---
GT: darthpat1977 Pawn: Lilith; Sorcerer/Strider Lvl 200
GT: wolfzblood1977 Pawn: Lobo; Strider/Ranger/Fighter Lvl 200
#34adamwaldiePosted 11/4/2013 4:34:57 AM
Marek sends his thanks to:

WaxierOlive0; 424,125 RC; BB nov lv 3; 5*; actively battled foes

Cheers!
#35pilgrimsoulPosted 11/4/2013 6:01:15 AM
@KillenTime01 & XxReaperxX 007: Thanks a bunch for the get well wishes!

@Nyxsin: Thanks for the compliment & for reminding me about your pic. Just checked it out and it's hilarious! Fly me to the moon.... ;-)
---
GT: modernfan, Pawn: Alistair - all rentals & feedback gratefully received
#36LeonKennedy28Posted 11/4/2013 6:26:01 AM
darthpat1977 posted...
Sheesh, working 10hrs a day, 7 days a week is killing my playtime. I'll be sure and get on this evening to post any past due thank yous. Hope I didn't cause anyone to be on the naughty list. :(
I also see I missed 3 Ur gens... ugh. Ah well, I must focus on the $, right?

With Assassins Creed (out) and Ghosts (coming out), i'm sure my play time will take a hit too.
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers......Pawn - Claire/Mage
#37drdumael028Posted 11/4/2013 7:31:55 AM
My Wena and I would like to thank -

KillenTime 02; 20,552 RC; Pumpkin; 5 *s; Excelled in all regards.

KillenTime 01; 63,828 RC; BBI Gear Lv. 3 x2; 5 *s; Offered precision support.

Peace out.
---
GT: Dhawen Pawn: Wena - Sorcerer - Lvl 200
#38LonerwolfMPosted 11/4/2013 7:33:22 AM
Mick65 posted...
benjihad1819 posted...
Any mage pawns under level 80 ( I wouldn't Munda taking a level 20 Mage). I'm speed running NG+ to fight Grigori before I twckle BBI

GT: Clemson1Tigers Pawn: Claire level: 25 Mage

I just picked her and Makoto up after Daimon. Gonna crawl the Everfall and do some questy-type stuff.

Might be time to send Claire better gear again.
---
GT LONER WOLF pawn Makoto Fire feel free to send a friend request :)
#39LeonKennedy28Posted 11/4/2013 7:37:14 AM
LonerwolfM posted...
Mick65 posted...
benjihad1819 posted...
Any mage pawns under level 80 ( I wouldn't Munda taking a level 20 Mage). I'm speed running NG+ to fight Grigori before I twckle BBI

GT: Clemson1Tigers Pawn: Claire level: 25 Mage

I just picked her and Makoto up after Daimon. Gonna crawl the Everfall and do some questy-type stuff.

Might be time to send Claire better gear again.

I really can't thank you enough Loner, you single handedly turned her into a monster.
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers......Pawn - Claire/Mage
#40LonerwolfMPosted 11/4/2013 7:42:54 AM
Axel_Gunshin posted...
Karathrax posted...
One can normally do that with the offline Ur starting around 50-55 as a 1-10 Fighter 11- onwards assassin. Forget climbing, stamina won't hold it for that long even given a load of mushroom potage if you want to kill it in one round.

Blast arrows and fivefold all the way.

Thats what I've been doing. Sorta been going at it like the online Ur by using an asston of Blast Arrows and Periapts as a little practice for taking a shot at the current Gen when it goes into g/race.

That said, I am sorta cheating hard here with Makoto, Wena, and Junon all working Sorc duties. Couldnt get more abusive from them unless I had another wyrmking ring to make sure they all had the best speed boost on casting.

Do you need 1 ? Message me I think there are handful or so in my storage
---
GT LONER WOLF pawn Makoto Fire feel free to send a friend request :)