Rent and Be Rented Redux #28

#101LonerwolfMPosted 11/15/2013 4:56:44 PM
killenTime01 posted...
Amber and Elvira send a loving thank you to our friends in Germany. Thank you so much.

RohrGamer, combined 895,714 RC, lv3 armor. Mmmmm , me like, thank you, 5/5/5*, it's been a pleasure and honor.

You two are so kind. Thank so very much.

Amber sends a off list thank you to

Asy900, 60,406 RC, 3*

8)

@lonerWolf did the last rent from KT 01 come through with the gear. Just needed to know so I can rent her again without you losing the stuff. I did that with Amber once already. She was maxed RC with gear, I didn't clear her with KT 02 and rented her again. I lost the big rent with gear and got the little rent no gear 8(. Anyway let me know if she's rent cleared. Thanks

8)

That reminds me I need to pop on release some rents and I will post thanks get that cleared for you killen
@ Ric do u need some fighter gear for Ser Ken I cant take a look in storage for u
---
GT LONER WOLF pawn Makoto Fire feel free to send a friend request :)
#102TheRicFactorPosted 11/15/2013 5:07:28 PM
LonerwolfM posted...
killenTime01 posted...
Amber and Elvira send a loving thank you to our friends in Germany. Thank you so much.

RohrGamer, combined 895,714 RC, lv3 armor. Mmmmm , me like, thank you, 5/5/5*, it's been a pleasure and honor.

You two are so kind. Thank so very much.

Amber sends a off list thank you to

Asy900, 60,406 RC, 3*

8)

@lonerWolf did the last rent from KT 01 come through with the gear. Just needed to know so I can rent her again without you losing the stuff. I did that with Amber once already. She was maxed RC with gear, I didn't clear her with KT 02 and rented her again. I lost the big rent with gear and got the little rent no gear 8(. Anyway let me know if she's rent cleared. Thanks

8)

That reminds me I need to pop on release some rents and I will post thanks get that cleared for you killen
@ Ric do u need some fighter gear for Ser Ken I cant take a look in storage for u

Not really, unless you have some ideas to keep the red theme he has going, since he's base off of Ken Masters from the Street Fighter series. I have a Lambent Shield and Ascalon sitting in his storage for when he gets to post game.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: TheRicFactor
Currently playing Alt GT for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - TheRicNation
#103jlfish82Posted 11/15/2013 6:04:04 PM
Are there any members that are just in dire need of RC, items, etc? I figure most of us that have been in a long time are good. I also know occasionally people get overlooked so....

anyone?
---
GT: Blue Cresh / Pawn: Allie (Mage)
Alt: Maegolin / Pawn: Lady Frost (Sorcerer/Mage)
#104wildwooperPosted 11/15/2013 6:27:57 PM
Super Mega Thanks to

CobaltZorch; 705,057 rc; hydra and archydra knowledge!!!; blast arrow; 5*; I stand impressed, ser!

You know how he feels about those arrows. ;)

I still have Pehniyah with me, as I've been away from the xbox all week. Also just picked up Amber for some adventures. :)
---
GT: WaxierOlive0 Pawn: Soren
#105arcanedarsenPosted 11/15/2013 6:31:54 PM
If anyone has a Beowulf Mask to spare I will gladly exchange it for a DF Berserskin and a Dragonblood plus generous rents.

@GAMERKS I apologize for the last post friend, I wrote your nick instead your gamertag. Not gonna happen a second time. Sorry.

Cheers.
---
GT: ArcaneDarsen - Pawn: Solace
#106killenTime01Posted 11/15/2013 6:50:47 PM
Elvira sends a whirlwind thank you to

MysticalTyphoon; 102,127 RC; 5/5/5*; lv3 weapon

Amber sends thank you to

SoulReaperNate; 104,699 RC; 5/5/5*; lv3 weapon; excelled in all regards

Off list thank you to

Lythiris; 129,658 RC, 3*, ogre and elder ogre knowledge

Thank you all so very much

8)
---
GT/ KillenTime 01 Pawn Elvira
GT/ KillenTime 02 Pawn Amber
#107Nigh7H4wkPosted 11/15/2013 7:15:13 PM
Dekrast thanks:

FolkCargo39282; 12,534 RC; 3/3/3
---
Hahahah, you've gone and died, have you?
Well, what'll you do next? Going to just give up?
#108LonerwolfMPosted 11/15/2013 8:08:00 PM
I hated releasing Lady Frost and Sarah. I may not have gotten alot of rc for you but that run was a blast :) Howeve if didnt release was afraid migt be flirting with naughty. Sara went leaping down for Lupine veil so I figured she could keep it.

One of these days I need to get the chest behind the locked grate its always locked no matter which quest I enter that area both before and after Cyclops or Hydra quests completed

Picked up Ser Ken see what i can do for his red theme. My other slot is still open anyone need anything ??

Makoto thanks

KillenTime 01 ; 93k ; 5* ; Gear 3 x2 Abny Greaves Bracers Coat St George Mask Talerian White GD Fang and Horn ; My thanks
DDDAAxel ; 287k ; 5* ; White Orchid ; Actively battled foes
Czaph ; 17k ; 5* ; Daimon's Horn ; Employed skills masterfully
Dr Nick 1971 ; 0rc ; 5* ; Weapon 3 ;
ArcaneDarsen ; 118k ; 5* ; Alchemickal Bangles 2* and Phantom Orb ; My thanks
Clemson1Tigers ; 7k ; 5* ; Weapon 2 ; Excelled all regards
AtomicBassist ; 20k ; 3* ; Airtight Flask
RohrGamer ; 238k ; 5* ; Armor 3 ; Employed skills masterfully
KillenTime 02 ; 228k ; 5* ; Liquid Vim ; Was an invaluable asset
Xuan Fei ; 226k ; 4 5 5* ; Was an invaluable asset
---
#109RampagingwalrusPosted 11/15/2013 8:10:27 PM
LonerwolfM posted...
One of these days I need to get the chest behind the locked grate its always locked no matter which quest I enter that area both before and after Cyclops or Hydra quests completed

It is always locked, you have to drop down from above, or be Super Small and crawl in through the goblin hole.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#110LonerwolfMPosted 11/15/2013 8:32:54 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
LonerwolfM posted...

It is always locked, you have to drop down from above, or be Super Small and crawl in through the goblin hole.

How can drop from above ?? Isnt the wood platform to short where can you get up higher on that wall to drop down ??
---