Rent and Be Rented Redux #28

#311LonerwolfMPosted 11/20/2013 9:50:51 PM
EdgeofLethe posted...
LonerwolfM posted...
TheMirrorSpeaks ; 165k ; 5* ; Small Rank Fish, Angels Periapt ; Has an entraning allure

Sorry for the lame gift. My alt doesn't have any good materials or anything.

Dont swteat it. I appreciate every rent the gift is extra gravy on top :)
---
GT LONER WOLF pawn Makoto Fire feel free to send a friend request :)
#312exsanguinePosted 11/20/2013 10:13:19 PM
cmStoned --- I released Jenassa tonight after a lengthy run through BBI. She behaved well and didn't take a dive into Daimon's rift this time.

Killentime 02 -- I cut loose Amber also. Same thing. She did quite well.

THis was one off those nights through BBI that nothing would go well -- every jump I made at dragonkin and the hearts would land me on the leg, then spend stamina just trying to get over to the heart only to be knocked off by other dragon. Grrr....usually I can take them both out in 2 minutes but noooooo, spent a ton of curatives just keeping myself alive to jump and jump again.

Then to top it off, i went near rift stone to heal up the pawns at sparyard, and accidentally entered the rift, which when I came out there were two new fire drakes....

time for bed :)
---
GT: exsanguine1971 ; Tess 179 Sorc
#313killenTime01Posted 11/20/2013 10:31:21 PM
exsanguine posted...
cmStoned --- I released Jenassa tonight after a lengthy run through BBI. She behaved well and didn't take a dive into Daimon's rift this time.

Killentime 02 -- I cut loose Amber also. Same thing. She did quite well.

THis was one off those nights through BBI that nothing would go well -- every jump I made at dragonkin and the hearts would land me on the leg, then spend stamina just trying to get over to the heart only to be knocked off by other dragon. Grrr....usually I can take them both out in 2 minutes but noooooo, spent a ton of curatives just keeping myself alive to jump and jump again.

Then to top it off, i went near rift stone to heal up the pawns at sparyard, and accidentally entered the rift, which when I came out there were two new fire drakes....

time for bed :)

I've had those days. 8). I still have Tess. Working on lvl and stars so not much RC yet I'll get her back to you some time 8)
---
GT/ KillenTime 01 Pawn Elvira
GT/ KillenTime 02 Pawn Amber
#314killenTime01Posted 11/20/2013 10:32:23 PM
@ loner wolf. Thank you 8)
---
GT/ KillenTime 01 Pawn Elvira
GT/ KillenTime 02 Pawn Amber
#315Sk1rePosted 11/20/2013 10:54:31 PM
Thanks to
RhorGamer; 106,382 RC; 5/5/5*; Bitterblack Armor Lv.2; Offered precision support

Finally beat the game and im in postgame. Now I have to grind my levels to 200 and get all my augments I want =/
---
GT: XOsamaBinHidnX ; Bushy Prawn9797
#316jlfish82Posted 11/20/2013 11:46:48 PM
LonerwolfM posted...
jlfish82 posted...
LonerwolfM posted...
@ Allie
Ok Only I comment
PLEASE remind her that if in mid cast and the last enemy dies IT'S OK to cancel the attack.. We were in Soulflayer Canyon being attacked here Allie is mid cast and my Arisen kills last Enemy . Allie looks around sees ALL enemies are dead then looks at Arisen and decides "Screw It that should've been MY KILL" AND SHE HITS ME with her cast. I SWEAR she was SMILING at ME as I stood back up the lil minx.

@ Ric
Will return Ser Ken you dont have a preference between 3 red capes ? Im leaning towards Scarlet Cape or Alchemickal Cloak over the Royal Mantle

@ Killen
Got it. Listed in thanks below will release at least 1 of the 2 above and take Amber on DF jaunt. May suprise you as well we shall see :)

Makoto does a Tribal War Dance to celebrate thanks to

DamienDaEvil ; 505k ; 5* ; Headless Icon (1st lets me forge and do this quest how did you know) ; Employed skills Masterfully
Sepron ; 58k ; 5* ;
TheMirrorSpeaks ; 165k ; 5* ; Small Rank Fish, Angels Periapt ; Has an entraning allure
Xuan Fi ; 0rc ; 3 4 4* ; Was an invaluable asset
KillenTime 02 ; 2k ; 5* ; Lady Corset 3*, Golden Egg ; Was an invaluable asset

LOL, that's great...Allie is usually so concerned for people's safety...you must have caught her in a bad mood! Didn't even know that was possible...ha ha.

I've been meaning to mention this to you for a while since Makoto is Native American but take a look at my pawn Evening Sky. She was my take on an American Indian shaman. (I'm not suggesting you rent her since she's level 36...but let me know what you think!) I could picture the two together on an adventure :)

Im not sure if I ran across her in the past but sure will check her out what GT is she under.

I wish there was another face paint option besides under eyes looks like cried mascara ran down the cheek.

I have said this before but 2 fingers dipped in red drawn horizontally under the eye on the cheek and Makoto would be all over that !!.

I think that would look great. I made a Native character in Skyrim and they had a little better face paints. He had something similar to what you've described. (He was a Nord, but looked nothing like a Viking).
The GT (whoops) is WailedMosquito4. It's an xbox default tag, but I never came up with anything clever, lol
---
GT: Blue Cresh / Pawn: Allie (Mage)
Alt: Maegolin / Pawn: Lady Frost (Sorcerer/Mage)
#317LonerwolfMPosted 11/21/2013 2:10:30 AM
killenTime01 posted...
@ loner wolf. Thank you 8)

No prob my friend now we see how good The DFing is to us
;}
---
GT LONER WOLF pawn Makoto Fire feel free to send a friend request :)
#318LeonKennedy28Posted 11/21/2013 6:35:47 AM(edited)
LonerwolfM posted...
LeonKennedy28 posted...
LonerwolfM posted...
LeonKennedy28 posted...
Claire has gotten an overhaul. She is now a strider, going to be a ranger. New hair and eye color.

She set with gear ?

As of now......no, since my arisen and her where both magic oriented I only kept mage gear, I sold everything else I collected.

OMG sold it lol
Never fear I can release Ser Ken for a bit to hook you up will prob do tha tommorrow sometime

I know, I know lol i'm use to playing very loot oriented rpg's, it's just a habit of selling everything I don't need/can't use.

God I miss playing Sacred 2.

Claire Thanks,

toomuchvelcro; 5*; 41,430; blessed flower

corruptedarisen; 5*; 282,187; bb armor/weapon lvl 3

arcanedarsen; 5*; 187,178; conquerors mantle, moonshimmer pelt

Thank you :)
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers......Pawn - Claire/Sorcerer Lvl 48
#319LaNi11aPosted 11/21/2013 6:40:55 AM
dinosquash1 posted...
Yes, I have Done It!!!!!!!! Finally lvl 101!

Big thanks goes out to AlaisNilla and The owner of Pirotess( i think those are the names,well either the gt or pawn name). Because of your excellent pawns, i was able to kill three cursed dragons, 4 Of those f****** blue ogres, banshees, a holy wrath(i think that what it was), and a big bro goblin.
It wasnt that hard (really surprised) and i got some good stuff. Ill give your pawns some good items if i get a hold of any(that i can give away). Thanks again./

Thank you so much! I'm so pleased that Vin was able to help you :) I like Pirotess too, she gets very well with Vin every time she's in my party, and her magick is impressive! Please, don't worry about gifts, your rent and appreciation are more than enough!

Vin thanks:

Folkcargo 39282 ; 12.647 RC; 3*

Folkcargo 39282 ; 14.477 RC; 5*

AnimeNathan666 ; 9.030 RC; 5*; BB weapon lvl 3 :))

and some off-list renters: Kylo Rayker, Apovis 81, Siriko (griffin knowledge), Jacck0; steeldog42325 (banshee knowledge).

Janne thanks:

CorruptedArisen ; 267.612 RC; 5*; BB weapon lvl 3 :))

Having some very hard time on my first BBI run with Vin... I'm trying to face Daimon first form before starting a NG+, but I'm about to give up... and instead devote myself to level up to build appropriate defences... (not able to pass the elder ogre spawning in the forsaken cathedral... he was ravaging all my party by half an hour, when I had enough and decided to go to the countrysides looking for something to kill >-<)
What level would you consider the minimum to face BBI on hard mode?
---
GT: LaNi11a; pawn Janne < 200 Ranger
Alt GT: AliasNilla; pawn Vin < 100 Ranger
#320dinosquash1Posted 11/21/2013 8:28:41 AM
Karathrax posted...
The offline is easier than the online -- it varies. Depending on base stats and vocation, it can be easy, it can be more difficult. As a Strider, I can kill the offline in 45 seconds, as an MK, it takes a little longer. That said, two of my pawns can solo the offline Ur dragon in one round, so it's really a question of vocation choice to deploy your base stats to their best advantage, and then best loadout for that vocation in terms of equipment and consumables.

What's your stats and vocation?

Take note that i am a magic archer, but i also switch between assassin, ranger, and sorcerer

ok... Currently with my DF framae blades my Physical damage is only 1527, and magic damage is only 1300 (around that).

As an assassin, i use again the framae blades but also the darkening storm, so my ranged physical damage bounces up to 1400.

Basically the same stats for my ranger.

But when i give these items to le pawn, her melee phys damage is 1900, and ranged is 1600(as a strider.
so is it possible for le me to kill this dragon?
Tell me if i left anything of import out.

as a magic archer i like using demon's preprait so... that helps with my magic bow damage.
---
GT: XVanill4thunder, Folkcargo39282, friend me anytime.
He who knows he knows knows well, and he who knows not he knows not is a fool. Which are You?