About to start contributing to the online Ur as mystic knight.

#1TylersTimePosted 11/15/2013 10:43:40 AM
My pawn is a ranger... I know that's not too good. Also I'm about to check the pawn sharing club for some level 200 sorcerers since I only have lv200 mages on my list XD. Time to work on my perfect blocks. Sorry I haven't been on latey guys the gf likes playing her GTA5 :/
---
GT:MysticalTyphoon Pawn:Typhoon Lv200 Fighter/Warrior, Challenger/Mitigator.
3DS FC:2793-1128-6229
#2TylersTime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 10:45:50 AM
I mean the rent and be rented lol.
---
#3Ghost_of_KirinPosted 11/15/2013 11:13:29 AM
Man! For a second there, I got my hopes up! Thinking, yay, another addition to The Holy Order Of The Mystic Knights! :)

Tyler, I am disappoint, my friend. :p (jk)

Anyway, you'll have fun with the folks from the rental club, that's for sure. ;)

Oh, and BTW, count your lucky stars, man! At least your girlfriend likes games, mine hates gaming! HAAAAAATES IT!!

Sometimes I go to bed at nights worried she'll delete all my game save data. :p
---
Justin Bailey
| Gamertag: Ghost of Kirin | MK Ur-Dragon run: http://youtu.be/jtkfQCqYzgM |
#4coolfire1357Posted 11/15/2013 11:31:23 AM
There's a fix for that Ghost. New gf. Or sleep with the thumb drive under your pillow!
---
GTs: iamsiamesifuplz, ManicKalamityK
Tribute to two pawns of note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hobLYtWozqg
#5LeonKennedy28Posted 11/15/2013 11:32:06 AM
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...
Man! For a second there, I got my hopes up! Thinking, yay, another addition to The Holy Order Of The Mystic Knights! :)

Anyway, you'll have fun with the folks from the rental club, that's for sure. ;)

Oh, and BTW, count your lucky stars, man! At least your girlfriend likes games, mine hates gaming! HAAAAAATES IT!!

Oh god this lol, I know when she is coming up the steps because her ankle cracks and I quickly shut my xbox off.
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers......Pawn - Claire/Mage
#6TylersTime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 12:21:56 PM
LeonKennedy28 posted...
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...

Oh god this lol, I know when she is coming up the steps because her ankle cracks and I quickly shut my xbox off.

Lol I feel bad for you guys :/
---
#7TylersTime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 12:25:00 PM
TylersTime posted...
LeonKennedy28 posted...
Ghost_of_Kirin posted...

Lol I feel bad for you guys :/

At least you don't have to share your consoles as much as I do lol.
---
#8Tibby26Posted 11/15/2013 12:30:09 PM
Show them Fable or a lego game, it works every time. My gf hated video games for the longest time until we started playing Fable together and now we do midnight releases together
#9LeonKennedy28Posted 11/15/2013 12:34:29 PM
Tibby26 posted...
Show them Fable or a lego game, it works every time. My gf hated video games for the longest time until we started playing Fable together and now we do midnight releases together

She is into super heroes and what not so we play skylanders together and once Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out i'm sure she will play that.
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers......Pawn - Claire/Mage
#10KarathraxPosted 11/15/2013 1:05:36 PM
My husband games-- but he's a solo PC kind of guy. I have to share the ps3 with my son... and occasionally I want to kill and eat my young. I bought my Xbox so I could frag him when he annoys me, but he's a much better gamer than I am.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti