Dragons Dogma Slyfox style (massive spoilers}

#11SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 1:15:08 AM
Thanks : ) I am having a lot of fun with it. Gives me something to do at work while my machines are running. Otherwise I would probably be on my PSP lol
---
XBLGT: Slyfox729
Worst plague to ever hit mankind? The Internet.
#12closetblondePosted 12/15/2013 9:18:55 AM
Gimme MOAR!!

:D
#13SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 8:35:33 PM
closetblonde posted...
Gimme MOAR!!

:D

lol I promise I will as soon as I can. I have worked every day this month so far and probably wont get a day off til Christmas. Staying up late to play video games has turned my brain to mush tonight so I dont think I will write another section until tomorrow night.

Really sucks I finally get an xbox back then work every damn day since. If I had known this was gonna happen I would have waited a fewweeks and got a next gen lol
---
#14SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2013 10:38:08 PM
Sorry I havent been able to do anything with this for a couple days. I am workingh some crazy hours and dont have much time, but when I get a chance I will definately get back to finishing this
---
#15SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 10:57:01 PM
After three days of staring at the constantly darkened sky, and driving her Elven host crazy, Hikari had finally had enough waiting around. "I'm going back." she tells her teacher. "Do you really think that wise with someone trying to kill you?" " Gods be damned with wisdom! I want no part of it! My sister is still out there missing. I have no time to think rationally!" " Oh thats good coming from someone who has NEVER thought rationally." he teases her. " If you werent so decrepit in your dotage Elf I would cut off your ears and shove them somewhere else." " Holding her daggers out to her that were just a second ago still in their sheathes he smiles "Anytime young pup" Still amazed at the speed Zayden can move when he wants to, she wisely lets the matter drop.

"Well I see I cant talk you out of this so let me grab my things and we can go." " No dear friend I need you to stay here. Hibiki may still come here after I leave and someone has to tell her where I am. I will be fine on my own I promise." " Please see that you do." he tells her as he gives her a farewell hug, knowing an argument wont do any good at that point. " You and Hibiki are like daughters to me. If anything were to happen to you two, my heart would truly grow old and die." Tears in her eyes again, she seemed to be making a bad habit of those lately, she grabs her pack and walks out the door.

With a silence and stealth that only an elf could match, she began her journey back through the Witchwood. She hadnt been gone long when she heard a woman up ahead letting out some very un-lady like curses. Creeping closer to the sound she see's a petite woman with flame red hair, swinging her staff at some thorns that had caught and torn her robes. " Lilith" Hibiki calls out, right as the woman begins to cast a spell. " What are you doing here? " " About to burn down this whole @#$%%^ offensive weed patch called a forest is what I am doing here!" Hikari hides her smile as she goes to join her friend.

Lilith is the cousin and pawn to an Arisen known as Blackheart. With a temper to match her fiery red hair,and Hikari's own remarkable temper, she was easy to get riled up. The Sorceress had always been a city dweller and hated the outdoors. She seemed to be amazed at how big trees could get and continuously pointed this out on her journeys with the twins She was good to have along in a fight though and somehow the two walking time bombs seem to get along well together.

" Where is Hibiki?" Lilith asks while still trying to get her robes away from the relentless thorns. " She was with me and Blackheart when we were jumped by a group of pawns. At least I think they were pawns. They had eyes as black as night and kept attacking no matter how many we cut down. Blackheart finally sent Hibiki back to warn you in case it wasnt a coincidence." Hikari quickly told the story of her flight from Gran Soren and how she still hadnt seen her sister since.

Handing over a ferrystone Lilith says " Lets get back to civilization before I really DO burn down this damn forest. Last time I started a fire that fairy you call a teacher wasn't very nice about it. I couldnt sit for a week!" "Elf" Hikari corrected. " He is an elf not a fairy" " Elf, fairy, who gives a @#@%^$&^. He still has a stronger arm and more speed than is good for anyone. Especially me when he has me bent over his knee spanking me like a petulant child!"

Hikari remembering her own experiences like that from Zayden smiles as she grabs her friends hand and tosses the ferrystone into the air. In a flash of light the two women disappear, leaving the forest dark and quiet once more.
---
#16closetblondePosted 12/27/2013 3:54:51 AM
^-^ *happy now*

*wants more*
#17SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 1:08:54 AM
The ferrystone deposited the two women in a camp about halfway between the Witchwood and Cassardis known only as the Encampment. It was a rustic, temporary way station set up mainly for merchants and occasional travelers. Over the years though walls made from logs and an arena were built, but the majority of the place was still just a collection of tents.

Lilith looks around, disgust written plainly on her face. " I thought I said civilization not this vermin infested pigsty! I already need a bath and we just got here!. She continued to go on about the town and everything in it with building disdain. Hikari finally tired of it tells her friend jokingly " Well Zayden isnt here to stop you so burn the damn place down if it offends you that much." After the look Lilith got from hearing that, Hikari decided maybe that wasnt a good joke after all. Lilith may just take it seriously.

Trying to do some damage recovery, before Lilith decided to bring Armageddon down upon the camp, Hikari tells her " We wont be here long I promise. And besides we are here to see Merlin. I know you enjoy teasing him almost as much as I do so cheer up. " Not completely placated, Lilith did at least lose the dangerous glint in her eyes.

Merlin was probably one of the weirdest pawns Hikari had encountered. He was a tall, lanky old man with a long white beard, robes and a pointy hat that most people would instantly think him a mage or sorcerer, and they would be right. The weird part about Merlin wasnt his appearance or profession, but his story. He claims he was a Royal Court Magician in a land called Camelot who was transported into the rift from a backfired spell casting, and that he was really a human. Now usually pawns are fabricated from the memory of the Arisen and are indeed real people most of the time. Or like in the case of Hibiki, she was turned into a pawn to save her life. Merlin swears he was never summoned or created by an Arisen at all.

Merlin was normally a very studious and even reclusive man, but he had a love for arena fighting so you could almost always find him there placing bets and cheering on his favorites. He has even been known to participate once in a while if he has had too much to drink. Hikari finds him in his usual seat with a distracted, thoughtful look on his face. He looks up as she approaches and his face suddenly becomes a mirror of Lilith's

" I prayed to every GOD in the Pantheon and every Devil of the Nine Hells I would never see either of you again! " Well thats no way to greet friends Merlin." Hikari says as she drapes her arm over the old Mage. I daresay Morgan Le Fay is a better friend to me than either of you! So before you ask to drag me off into the calamity you have planned for me the answer is NO! " When have we ever wronged you?' Lilith asks with an innocent expression on her face.

" You(pointing at Lilith) set my robes on fire while I was trying to teach the Rudiments of Magic to a few apt students! Then this spawn of Satan(pointing at Hikari) throws me over her shoulder and tosses me into the nearest water fountain! " The fire was an accident and afterward we were only concerned for your safety. Thats why we put the fire out with the fountain." Not even listening to them try to explain he continues " Or the time you tossed me to the Brine at Bluemoon Tower! Then instead of letting me at least swim to shore, you High Frazil the water around me and freeze it solid! " They cant find an excuse for that one so just smile instead.

"We are only looking for answers this time and you are the best person at collecting information. I promise I will leave you alone if you answer some questions for me" Hikari tells the irate Mage. " If it will get you away from me any sooner then hurry up and ask! Hikari then relates her tale so far as Merlin sits quietly and listens.
---
#18SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 2:39:22 AM(edited)
Merlin remains silent for a moment after Hikari tells him what had happened. Then he looks to the northeast toward Gran Soren before answering. " I dont know nearly as much as I would like, yet I fear, more than I really want to know. Something dark and terrible has happened in Gran Soren. And that is most likely where you will find your answers." "Are you talking about the earthquake dropping half the town into that huge pit? Yes we already know about that old man. The death of Grigori caused the earthquake" Hikari tells him.

"No child you are mistaken on that sadly. That "pit" as you call it is much more and was not created by any earthquake. Its a dimensional gateway that connects all worlds using the rift as a bore. If you go into that hole, you will theoretically be able to go into other worlds where other Arisen are in a similar situation to your own." "What are you talking about? Its just a large hole in the ground...isnt it?" Hikari asks. Lilith looks in the direction of Gran Soren and answers before Merlin gets the chance " No he is right. There is something calling to me. Something very powerful and evil, yet I have to fight the urge to listen."

Merlin shakes his head in agreement. "You are not the only pawn to feel that urge. I know of many who have entered there and never returned. Several Arisen as well have been drawn by curiosity and never seen again." I went in myself to look around and it was a fascinating experience I must say. Well if it werent caused by something so terrible." "What did you find in there?" the girls ask.

"Well as I said earlier it is a portal or gateway that connects all the worlds together. When I jumped in I readied my levitate spell and expected to have to use it, but no, not in that place. I continued to fall, past ledges with huge doorways. I could tell that each door lead to different places though I cant explain how I knew. I even tested my theory by entering a couple. There are some pretty nasty creatures living behind them, but none to account for the presence calling to pawns. There is however one door that keeps coming up. The ledge has an arch hanging over the walkway and the feeling of unspeakable evil radiates from behind the door. No matter how far you fall that doorway always comes back to taunt you. I didnt have the courage to enter that door, but that is where everyone has disappeared to."

Hikari and Lilith remain silent, lost in their thoughts over what they had just been told. "We have to warn other Pawns and Arisens." Hikari finally says into the stretching silence. I need both of you to go and reach as many as you can and try to set up a meeting place where we can all gather. If that gateway connects all worlds at least we wont have to do this alone." Lilith gets up and starts off right away, heading back to Blackheart and giving him an update first. Merlin shakes his head and smiles at Hikari. You somehow managed to drag me into a dangerous adventure once again. "Well this one I dont mind so much as long as it takes me far away from you!"

"What will you be doing while we run all over the place playing messenger? Merlin asks as he gets up to leave himself Hikari gets a cold glint in her eye " Im going to see whats behind that door!"
---
#19closetblondePosted 12/30/2013 4:26:47 AM
oooh, Ur as the main villain! I'm loving this!
#20closetblondePosted 12/30/2013 4:30:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]