Dragons Dogma Slyfox style (massive spoilers}

#51robert43sPosted 1/25/2014 4:16:21 AM(edited)
Lol, loved the twist (though I should have expected it).

Good luck with the Xbox. I been fortunate in a way. I've had 2 RROD on the 2nd hand one I bought, but luckily they have come to nothing and it's still alive. I would love a version of DD on the PS4. Taking snap shots (and movies) will be much easier for a start :)
---
If there are spelling errors, or wrong words, it's probably the iPads autocorrect.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.
#52SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 4:25:22 AM
I was able to switch out the xbox yesterday at gamestop (thank GOD I got the warranty) All total I have had about 6 xbox's and I have never had one act like the one I just took back. It would freeze a lot on me and was getting progressively worse. At first I thought maybe it was a bad download because I was running DA digitaly. Deleted and redownloaded, but no help. Then I went out and bought it on disc. No help there either. Tried other games to see if it was an issue with DA or console. Happened on all games whether they were on disc or HDD

Then I got online to see what they suggested. First was system cache. Then was hard drive, then internet connection. I tried everything they said and nothing worked. Only thing I can think of is maybe the CPU was going bad. It never froze on the dashboard so I didnt think overheating was the issue.
---
XBLGT: Slyfox729--Slyfox4323
Worst plague to ever hit mankind? The Internet.
#53SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2014 11:15:25 PM
I am working on this right now, but still trying to figure out how I want to do it. I am not having issues with the story itself, but in trying to introduces hundreds of characters between pawns and arisens. I may just make a damn list and post it lol I promise I will come up with something soon and apologize for taking so long......again lol
---
#54Killzone61Posted 1/31/2014 10:25:00 AM
VERY AWESOME, loved it all -:}
---
Tyvm -:} I am now known as BEAUTIFUL by certain individuals on this forum, LOL.
GT SneakiestArtist
#55mewmew42Posted 2/1/2014 3:48:47 AM
Did you went to heaven and become an angel

Your name is all yellow
#56SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 3:54:25 AM
lol no I am still here. I show up yellow because we are friends on here. You can also go into the settings and change your own posts to show up a different color. Makes finding them easier
---
#57SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 3:13:19 AM
bump so I dont lose it. Yes I am still working on this and will finish it eventually
---