Rent and Be Rented Redux #32

#1KarathraxPosted 1/5/2014 10:43:10 AM
Welcome to the Rent List. I am the List Keeper. This group is meant to help its members obtain RC, as rents are hard to come by these days.

YOU ARE LIMITED TO LISTING TWO GTS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RENT AND RETURN TWO PAWNS FROM THE LIST EACH WEEK. The next week will end January 10, 2013. You may join at any time; I will be fair if you join close to the deadline.

The Rent List is updated in response to GAMEFAQS PMs that are sent to my attention. The nice thing about Googledocs is that the link is HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjIXb2UTQhvkdFZycWlXaWNwQXJMYlZ5QmlCWWlBYkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Refresh it frequently, it changes as often as several times daily.

THE RULES:

1. A posted Thank You is required in a specific format for each time you are rented. This is how I track rents for who is included on the next list.

An example:

Thanks are due to:

Dorkmeister; 123,456 RC; 5/5/5*; Sour Ambrosial Meat

NOTE THE TWO SEMI-COLON SEPARATORS! Listing the rating, gift and a comment is optional, the first two fields are not. If you miss some of this information because you haven’t learned how to check information in your rentals, that’s ok… we’ll teach you how to do that.

2. If you do not rent from the group, your name/GT will not show up in the Thank You posts. This is grounds for removal from the next list. I will list the non-active GTs prior to doing so and give at least 24 hours notice via a topic post called “The Naughty List.” If sufficient thank-yous are posted in the following 24 hours, you’re all good.

It is not to be construed as a Walk of Shame—the Naughty List is a courtesy warning, not always impending doom. PM me with your concerns and we'll talk.

3. This is not the place to list your name and then never be heard from again. The group expects EVERYONE to be an active renter and post received thanks, too! Yes, the Rent Topic is a chatty one, you need not participate in the conversation. Posting your rent thanks is sufficient.

Rent whomever you like. There should be no need to pay RC for any pawn in the Rent Group, feel free to send someone a Friend Request. Unless the person’s list is full, I highly doubt it will be refused.

4. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We are all gamers here, and we all want our pawns to improve. If you have a suggestion for someone's pawn, make it. Recipients-- take advantage of the advice being offered, there are thousands of hours of experience available. Do not take it personally if you receive advice you weren't looking for, as advice is subjective. Do not take it personally if your advice is not taken, as advice is subjective.

Questions about the game/pawns/leveling are considered on topic.

5. This is a very active topic. The post limit is 500, if it's filled and closed another one will be started.

6. Be excellent to each other. Gifts are nice, but gifting is totally up to the discretion of the Renter and they are not an expectation. Trolling will not be tolerated; you will be immediately dropped/shunned if your behavior is unacceptable and/or odious. Personality conflicts are easily avoided by simply being polite.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#2Mick65Posted 1/5/2014 10:44:41 AM
:)
---
GT: cmStone Pawn: Kurgan http://i.imgur.com/8B37fxK.jpg
GT: cmStoned Pawn: Jenassa http://i.imgur.com/6ruOqyP.jpg
#3Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2014 10:44:57 AM
Want in? Click on my name to the left and send me your GT, your pawn's name, current level and vocation.

PLEASE send in updates as you level up and change vocations!

PM is best, I often miss updates if they're posted to the topic. Thanks!
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#4Eduardo_mscPosted 1/5/2014 10:45:52 AM
Thanks to

AliasNilla; 334, 268 RC; 5/5/5*
---
gamertag: Eduardomsc Pawn: Tyrande, lvl 200 Sorcerer
#5Bloodmoon95Posted 1/5/2014 11:04:54 AM
Thx to

ShadowZenoX; 0 rc; bbi wespon lvl3
---
GT: Bloodmoon85
#6SIyfox729Posted 1/5/2014 12:58:59 PM
Quote from last thread

Should have added this comment to my 'thanks' post but...

Lydia (ChampEx) and Hibiki (Slyfox729) were my choices last night for my latest attempt at awakened daimon. I tried him in the early 100's and just wasn't successful. Changed my arisen back to socererer for 50 or so levels to amp up her magic, then returned to MA, picked up Lydia and Hibiki and absolutely demolished awakened daimon (had to have been less than 3 mins). Funny thing is, I had him down to like two health bubbles left and was charging a shot, but before I could fire, both Lydia and Hibiki let loose and he died instantly. LOL, good times...
---
GT: TerbEffect
"everything's eventual..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am just glad to hear she didnt suicide on you again lol If you have the extra gold give out an assortment of arrows to her and any other bow class set up with utilitarian. They will start doing some pretty cool combos when you do. One will shoot oil arrows and another will follow up with Blast for an example. Thanks for the rental and I am glad she worked better for you this time
---
XBLGT: Slyfox729
Worst plague to ever hit mankind? The Internet.
#7dinkydowPosted 1/5/2014 1:11:28 PM
Terb, very glad things worked out with that Lvl 3. As the proud owner of my own Blackwing, I can honestly say this weapon makes the game a helluva lot more fun. Keep Lydia running hard, they learn more that way.

I would also like to apologize for a 10 hour time period when Lydia must have looked pretty foolish. I had started a new game+ and forgot to add her augments/etc. The thing is, I breezed through BBI on hard mode my first time out and never even had her die on me once. Maybe it was the bow? Seems like BBI was just made for MA's/Striders and Assassins. When I use an MK, its a chore at times, but going in with a bow and you're halfway there.

Anyways, anyone need any BBI W3 or Gear or Novelty? I have like 50 of each just sitting around, and I have all the weapon sets. I'm a farmer, I guess.
#8Bloodmoon95Posted 1/5/2014 1:13:13 PM
I could use some of each if you don't mind
---
#9Bloodmoon95Posted 1/5/2014 1:15:16 PM
Raina thanks,

DatDarkOne; 0rc; wyrmking ring

DCPanda22; 16,927rc; 5*

Dr Nick 1972; 0rc; blessed flower
---
#10dinkydowPosted 1/5/2014 1:20:44 PM
A luscious Lydia thank you to:

Terbeffect; 355,644 RC; 5/5/5*; Sorcerer's Quartz; Employed skills masterfully

Plutalis; 762,295 RC; 5/5/5*; Ne'er do part, BBIG3; Excelled in all regards

Terbeffect; 173,938 RC; 5/5/5*; Sobering Wine; Employed skills masterfully

Noongonator; 530,438 RC; 5/5/5*; Daimon's Horn

You guys rock! Terb, thank you for the rent, hope she's not dying on you out there. For some reason, I've been having pawns pole vaulting over chests into pits a lot lately, so hopefully Lydia is not in on this pawn trend. Rent's will be returned, thank you again!