easiest way to gain vocation and level exp

#1xCardiologyPosted 1/14/2014 6:35:49 PM
So I have a level 69 Arisen and gonna spend 20 or so levels as a sorc however im not a fan of full magic classes so if someone could help with the best ways it would be appreciated :) im gonna hazard a guess at Blitterblack being the beat though still confirmation would be nice
#2DrNick2008Posted 1/14/2014 6:45:44 PM
At lvl 69, you're really gonna have a tough time with BBI. You'd be better off gaining another 20-30 levels before attempting it. Seriously.

I'm assuming that at lvl 69, you've already defeated Grigori and are in post-game. Just level up in the post-game Everfall. Lots of variety there, access to good weapons and armor, and good training (for both your Arisen and pawn) for BBI. The best place to gain XP is against the offline Ur dragon in the Chamber of Lament. Base XP is 150,000 per kill... double that with a Blessed Flower. You might have a tough time taking him down in a single 8-minute round at first, but eventually you will, and those XP will be rolling in.

While in post-game you (both your Arisen and main pawn) should also rank up in every vocation to get access to every augment so you can optimize your load-out. Do this using the "Noble Quarter Trick" which you can do a board or google search for the details.
---
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#3HiimCyrusPosted 1/14/2014 9:03:38 PM
I was using the guards at the castle to afk for my vocations, I accidentally completed the game so I have to redo it to get back there. Figured I may as well level my vocations I want while I'm t it
---
CHEST HIGH WALLS ARE THE SECRET TO VICTORY!!
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.
#4xGenocidestPosted 1/15/2014 12:28:52 AM
Get a Dcp ring from BBi, you can run through and grab the 1st moonbeam gem pretty easy (if ur on a new game you could always start on hard to get a second one then switch it to norm.)
#5closetblondePosted 1/15/2014 12:48:45 AM
The Asura armour (a reward from a quest from the post game pawn guild noticeboard) combined with the Ring of Perseverance from BBI (behind a moonbeam gem door in DUskmoon Tower) will quadruple your DCP gain. So grab those first.

Here tells you what is behind what door. http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Duskmoon_Tower

Here's where the gems are. http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Moonbeam_Gem

You might be able to grab two gems without getting seriously floorstomped but I wouldn't advise trying the first stratum boss yet until you've gone up a few more levels (like at level 80 or so).
#6xCardiology(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 1:05:05 PM
Thanks for the replies all. The only problem I have is I started new game+ I wanted to see the ending tbh plus I forgot to forge the wyrmking ring so im gonna pick that up too hopefully I'll gain the 20 levels on my play through if anyone would like to use my pawn or give him knowledge would be appreciated GT: xCardiology he's a Warrior atm named Jayce
#7DrNick2008Posted 1/15/2014 1:14:27 PM
xCardiology posted...
Thanks for the replies all. The only problem I have is I started new game+ I wanted to see the ending tbh plus I forgot to forge the wyrmking ring so im gonna pick that up too hopefully I'll gain the 20 levels on my play through if anyone would like to use my pawn or give him knowledge would be appreciated GT: xCardiology he's a Warrior atm named Jayce

You can't forge a wyrmking ring. Well, you can, but it's not functional.

You should see the ending first, IMO, before starting BBI, because there are some things you learn in the ending that will make the BBI plotline make more sense.

If you want WK rings, send me an XBL PM with a reminder that you need WK rings and I'll send some to you. How many do you want/need?
---
You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!!
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#8xCardiology(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 1:40:38 PM
I think 1 is all I would need so I can use my sorc more effectively I'll send a PM in a little while thank you so much :)