Rent and Be Rented Redux #33

#1KarathraxPosted 1/15/2014 6:43:31 PM
Welcome to the Rent List. I am the List Keeper. This group is meant to help its members obtain RC, as rents are hard to come by these days.

YOU ARE LIMITED TO LISTING TWO GTS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RENT AND RETURN TWO PAWNS FROM THE LIST EACH WEEK. The next week will end January 17, 2013. You may join at any time; I will be fair if you join close to the deadline.

The Rent List is updated in response to GAMEFAQS PMs that are sent to my attention. The nice thing about Googledocs is that the link is HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjIXb2UTQhvkdFZycWlXaWNwQXJMYlZ5QmlCWWlBYkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Refresh it frequently, it changes as often as several times daily.

THE RULES:

1. A posted Thank You is required in a specific format for each time you are rented. This is how I track rents for who is included on the next list.

An example:

Thanks are due to:

Dorkmeister; 123,456 RC; 5/5/5*; Sour Ambrosial Meat

NOTE THE TWO SEMI-COLON SEPARATORS! Listing the rating, gift and a comment is optional, the first two fields are not. If you miss some of this information because you haven’t learned how to check information in your rentals, that’s ok… we’ll teach you how to do that.

2. If you do not rent from the group, your name/GT will not show up in the Thank You posts. This is grounds for removal from the next list. I will list the non-active GTs prior to doing so and give at least 24 hours notice via a topic post called “The Naughty List.” If sufficient thank-yous are posted in the following 24 hours, you’re all good.

It is not to be construed as a Walk of Shame—the Naughty List is a courtesy warning, not always impending doom. PM me with your concerns and we'll talk.

3. This is not the place to list your name and then never be heard from again. The group expects EVERYONE to be an active renter and post received thanks, too! Yes, the Rent Topic is a chatty one, you need not participate in the conversation. Posting your rent thanks is sufficient.

Rent whomever you like. There should be no need to pay RC for any pawn in the Rent Group, feel free to send someone a Friend Request. Unless the person’s list is full, I highly doubt it will be refused.

4. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We are all gamers here, and we all want our pawns to improve. If you have a suggestion for someone's pawn, make it. Recipients-- take advantage of the advice being offered, there are thousands of hours of experience available. Do not take it personally if you receive advice you weren't looking for, as advice is subjective. Do not take it personally if your advice is not taken, as advice is subjective.

Questions about the game/pawns/leveling are considered on topic.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#2Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 6:45:05 PM
Want in? Send me a Gamefaqs PM with your GT, pawn's name, level and vocation.

PLEASE send me updates when you move up from one level group to the next, for example, when you level up beyond 50 into the 100< group.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#3DatDarkOnePosted 1/15/2014 6:54:53 PM
first
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for. http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s637/a-zajame/Thatsall_zps726fcf93.jpg
GT:DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita
#4NevarethPosted 1/15/2014 7:02:48 PM
Is there a way to calculate the amount of rift crystal you give to a rented pawn? Currently I'm level 191 with a level 188 pawn, infinite, and 55 farming Damion.
#5OnoesDergonsPosted 1/15/2014 7:12:10 PM
Have a look at http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684236-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/66706287
Particularly post #10. Helped me when I had the same question, though it's still complicated.

Alternatively, you could do one kill and ask the owners of the pawns how much RC they got.
#6bombsonyourmomsPosted 1/15/2014 7:20:01 PM(edited)
I never thought I would actually need rift crystals, but in the last couple of days since I started playing DA I've managed to burn though most of my stock. If anyone feels like dragging Elaesade around I would appreciate it, but I am having a hard time bringing myself to change her clothes - so she's pretty under geared currently.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention - Elaesade is on the Asterfall GT.
---
GT: BombsOnYourMoms
GT: Asterfall (alt)
#7DatDarkOnePosted 1/15/2014 7:23:41 PM
Kinda thought you'd be here sooner or later. :D

I'll take out Elaesade. I was planning on getting both your pawns together soon anyway. :D
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for. http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s637/a-zajame/Thatsall_zps726fcf93.jpg
#8wildwooperPosted 1/15/2014 8:07:29 PM
Thanks to

Valerian777; 226,902 rc; BBA2; 5*; was an invaluable asset

Many thanks for the rent and feedback! I'm not sold yet on Soren's current inclination setup, but I'm always glad to hear he did well. Steel was great, btw, and I'm glad the foe knowledge stuck. We also spent some time in Lament, and I definitely saw her Ur-hunting pedigree in action. :)

And off-list but no less grateful thanks to Ghost of Kirin for the million rc and gear 3! :D
---
GT: WaxierOlive0 Pawn: Soren
#9Jaykay620Posted 1/15/2014 10:14:57 PM
Huge thank yous to:

Slyfox4323; 1,688 RC; 5/5/5*

And offlist:

mugiwara kyle; 684,287 RC; 5/5/5*; BBA3, BBW3 x2

Thanks again!
---
GT: Jaykay620
#10DatDarkOnePosted 1/15/2014 10:56:17 PM
Alita and I send thanks to:

Asterfall; 287k RC; Always a pleasure.
IamSiamesIfuPlz; 241k RC; Always a pleasure.
Blaggerflagger; 23k RC; It has been a pleasure.
Millzie246; 11k RC; I stand impressed, ser! LOL, angry sex. LOL

I put them in the correct format just incase they are new and haven't been added yet. Coolfire doesn't count. :D

Just released Elaesade and Asvoria. they should have some good RC now as they got both Daimon's forms with Blessed Flower and then multiple Death kills.

Thanks to a step I was originally missing, I was able to summon Death at will.
Found out something interesting.

Shooting the body and/or the Lantern doesn't do as much damage as shooting his head. Shooting his head with blast arrows knocks him down and them aiming for his head while he's down will do even more damage than hitting anywhere else. Every time he went down, his head was always facing towards me which made hitting it every easy.
---