question about gods bane purifiying

#1eclipsedkhaosPosted 1/24/2014 10:40:29 AM
if only the arisen is involved {no pawns with you} does your pawn still influence the outcome?
---
Chaos ist immer
#2HiimCyrusPosted 1/24/2014 10:45:35 AM
I believe so
---
CHEST HIGH WALLS ARE THE SECRET TO VICTORY!!
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.
#3eclipsedkhaos(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 10:50:56 AM
Can confirm I just tried without any pawns and its still the archstaff even after changing my class.
---
Chaos ist immer
#4robert43sPosted 1/24/2014 11:08:02 AM
With purification, godsbaning will not alter the outcome. You can change vocations to get either a red (fighter class), yellow (bow class) or blue (magic class) type item, but that's about it. If you gift the cursed item to someone, when you get another to purify, you will still get the same item. There's some hidden list it uses, and it moves some pointer through this list. Godsbaning resets the pointer to the last saved position.

I,e say I have a cursed weapon. This might purify to either a Sapfire daggers (yellow I think), Devilsbane sword (red), or say staff (blue). Until I accept this, this will always be the case, since the pointer will be stuck at the position to purify to one if these items, depending on your class (note, the pawns class will also be taken into account).

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Purification
---
If there are spelling errors, or wrong words, it's probably the iPads autocorrect.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.