High Gicel or High Fulmination for a sorcerer pawn?

#1HiimCyrusPosted 1/24/2014 12:44:07 PM
Just curious which one I would be better off with, I have two sorcerer bands, one is for Gicel / Seism and the other is for Fulmination / Seism.
---
CHEST HIGH WALLS ARE THE SECRET TO VICTORY!!
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.
#2DrNick2008Posted 1/24/2014 12:55:31 PM
If you're talking about the bands that give you the 3rd tier skills (and I think you are), then you shouldn't equip either. Most of the vets don't use the 3rd tier sorcerer rings because they take longer to charge (a 3rd charge bar). These longer charge times make it more likely that the spell will be interrupted. Also, it makes it more difficult for Util/Chal sorcerer pawns to sync their spells with other Util/Chal sorcerers.

You'd be better off with stat buffing rings.
---
You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!!
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#3HiimCyrus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 1:03:23 PM
DrNick2008 posted...
If you're talking about the bands that give you the 3rd tier skills (and I think you are), then you shouldn't equip either. Most of the vets don't use the 3rd tier sorcerer rings because they take longer to charge (a 3rd charge bar). These longer charge times make it more likely that the spell will be interrupted. Also, it makes it more difficult for Util/Chal sorcerer pawns to sync their spells with other Util/Chal sorcerers.

You'd be better off with stat buffing rings.

Oh alright, I won't use either then haha. Thanks for the info

I might actually keep her as a mage for healing / buffing, and just hire sorcerer pawns
---
CHEST HIGH WALLS ARE THE SECRET TO VICTORY!!
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.