Looking for fun active players to talk with while we play and.....

#1Minky1987Posted 2/12/2014 12:04:06 AM
Looking for fun active players to talk with while we play and chit chat about the game... always enjoy being able to help each other and give tips and or bull crap about the game while we play... If you want to hit me up ^^ Volatile k9... And new players feel free to ask for tips/items/rc ill see what i can do to help ^^

Xbox 360 - Volatile k9
pawn : Panpan ~ lvl 200 strider shes mitigator/scather (still in the works)
---
Xbox 360 - Volatile K9
Dragons dogma pawn : Panpan
#2Minky1987(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 12:50:32 PM
bump
---
Xbox 360 - Volatile K9
#3robert43sPosted 2/12/2014 1:07:02 PM
I never talk whilst I'm playing, too distracting (and believe me, you do not want to be distracted fighting some of the monsters in this game).
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.
#4DrNick2008Posted 2/12/2014 1:18:11 PM(edited)
robert43s posted...
I never talk whilst I'm playing, too distracting (and believe me, you do not want to be distracted fighting some of the monsters in this game).

Lol. Sometimes, I have a movie or TV show or my Ipod going on in the background, and then, all of a sudden, I'm OHK dead... because I turned a corner and a Living Armor stabbed me in the face or a gorecyclops club bludgeons me into paste or Death's scythe cut me in half. Those audio cues are so important in this game, and so easy to miss if you're distracted. :D
---
You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!!
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#5Minky1987(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 12:31:44 AM
so far the group is up to 6 and hopping for more ^-^

Most of us like to joke and talk about highly random stuff, keeps me focused :p

3 of us so far are on hard in bbi its rather interesting finding out tips from friends and such...

Had no clue bloodlust worked in BBI till tonight :p just a tip and sleep till night before heading there seems to work great ^^
---
Xbox 360 - Volatile K9
#6robert43sPosted 2/14/2014 12:42:14 AM
I've stopped using bloodlust. I prefer clout and attunement (or is it acuity), for when night becomes day, and there is not enough skill slots for bloodlust anymore (not for me anyway).
---
#7Minky1987(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 1:44:27 AM
I rarely use bloodlust just happens my friend and me where looking at the diffrence in devils ba n and framea blades with bloodlust... crazy thing was he had over 5100str O.O i had 4476 all together the difference is crazy...

I generally go with adhesion instead, and i use clout and vehemence for str :p

So if u feel lik chatting and bs'n hit me up ^^ ill introduce you to the crew :p
---
Xbox 360 - Volatile K9
#8robert43sPosted 2/14/2014 3:06:10 AM
Question, don't you need gold to talk?
---
#9GAMERKSPosted 2/14/2014 3:13:14 AM
robert43s posted...
Question, don't you need gold to talk?

you needs gold for "Party" chat but only silver for private chat but i believe thats only for 2 persons.

bloodlust is only useful for quick daimon/death farming. that "night" effect runs out fast and is a wasted slot for longer BBI runs.
---
GT RohrGamer Pawn Sheryll #1 BBI Sorcerer/ Mage
GT StatueKrone25 Pawn Nicki # 3 Mage; GT Xx GAMER KS xX, my wife; PSN RohrGamer
#10TheRicFactorPosted 2/14/2014 3:27:17 AM
I've tried the party chat thing once when I was playing. It is just not for me. I find the talking and listening distracts me from what I am trying to do. I usually just put on the headphones and throw on some records while I play. I listen to a lot of music.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: TheRicFactor