Rent and Be Rented Redux #36

#1KarathraxPosted 2/19/2014 4:41:23 AM
Welcome to the Rent List. I am the List Keeper. This group is meant to help its members obtain RC, as rents are hard to come by these days.

YOU ARE LIMITED TO LISTING TWO GTS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RENT AND RETURN TWO PAWNS FROM THE LIST EACH WEEK. The next week will end Friday, February 21, 2014. You may join at any time; I will be fair if you join close to the deadline.

The Rent List is updated in response to GAMEFAQS PMs that are sent to my attention. The nice thing about Googledocs is that the link is HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjIXb2UTQhvkdFZycWlXaWNwQXJMYlZ5QmlCWWlBYkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Refresh it frequently, it changes as often as several times daily.

THE RULES:

1. A posted Thank You is required in a specific format for each time you are rented. This is how Karathrax tracks rents for who is included on the next list.

An example:

Thanks are due to:

Dorkmeister; 123,456 RC; 5/5/5*; Sour Ambrosial Meat

NOTE THE TWO SEMI-COLON SEPARATORS! Listing the rating, gift and a comment is optional, the first two fields are not. If you miss some of this information because you haven’t learned how to check information in your rentals, that’s ok… we’ll teach you how to do that.

2. If you do not rent from the group, your name/GT will not show up in the Thank You posts. This is grounds for removal from the next list. I will list the non-active GTs prior to doing so and give at least 24 hours notice via a topic post called “The Naughty List.” If sufficient thank-yous are posted in the following 24 hours, you’re all good.

It is not to be construed as a Walk of Shame—the Naughty List is a courtesy warning, not always impending doom. PM me with your concerns and we'll talk.

3. This is not the place to list your name and then never be heard from again. The group expects EVERYONE to be an active renter and post received thanks, too! Yes, the Rent Topic is a chatty one, you need not participate in the conversation. Posting your rent thanks is sufficient.

Rent whomever you like. There should be no need to pay RC for any pawn in the Rent Group, feel free to send someone a Friend Request. Unless the person’s list is full, I highly doubt it will be refused.

4. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We are all gamers here, and we all want our pawns to improve. If you have a suggestion for someone's pawn, make it. Recipients-- take advantage of the advice being offered, there are thousands of hours of experience available. Do not take it personally if you receive advice you weren't looking for, as advice is subjective. Do not take it personally if your advice is not taken, as advice is subjective.

Questions about the game/pawns/leveling are considered on topic.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#2Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 4:41:50 AM
If you want in, send me a Gamefaqs PM with your GT, pawn's vocation, level and name.

PLEASE also notify me via PM of any changes you have, level, vocation etc.

Thanks!
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#3gjs123Posted 2/19/2014 4:57:55 AM
....Thread
---
XBL: Stormaru
Insert witty comment here
#4KerrinScottPosted 2/19/2014 6:12:32 AM(edited)
@Hyde75

Carryover from last thread:

Lorianna was a pleasure. She can sleepover any ole' time. She climbed hydras, tackled goblins, flew (for about two seconds) on a cockatrice, made fire with a lich or two and chased hellhounds until she was just all tuckered out -- then she decided to take a little nap underneath the paw of the UR Dragon.

I think she had a BIG day, and the kids thought she was just all kinds of fun. She seemed totally worn out. A full day of Dragon Maws and hacking the heads and limbs off mythical beasts will do that to you.

Maybe we can all carpool over to BBI later today?
---
GT: Aiglos78
Pawn: Arian -- Warrior -- Inclinations: Scather/Challenger
#5Terbo_360Posted 2/19/2014 6:51:12 AM
Qpawn thanks -

Joe Sriracha; 218K Rc; 3*s
---
GT: TerbEffect (PawnStar) - Alt GT: AltTerbEffect (Qpawn)
"everything's eventual..."
#6Hyde75Posted 2/19/2014 12:07:58 PM
KerrinScott posted...
@Hyde75

Carryover from last thread:

Lorianna was a pleasure. She can sleepover any ole' time. She climbed hydras, tackled goblins, flew (for about two seconds) on a cockatrice, made fire with a lich or two and chased hellhounds until she was just all tuckered out -- then she decided to take a little nap underneath the paw of the UR Dragon.

I think she had a BIG day, and the kids thought she was just all kinds of fun. She seemed totally worn out. A full day of Dragon Maws and hacking the heads and limbs off mythical beasts will do that to you.

Maybe we can all carpool over to BBI later today?

Jeez! I just changed her back to strider and uploaded her last night. Maybe I should switch her back to fighter. I was noticing her dishing out dragon maws left and right last night in my game too. I think the trick it she has no shield skills equipped. So she burst strikes her way in close and then spams dragon maw till its dead or she needs a nap.

The only other rational is I carried over the knowledge from my first play through ever where my pawn was a fighter for 150+ levels.
---
GamerTag: Hyde75
#7Terbo_360Posted 2/19/2014 12:36:19 PM
Qpawn thanks -

Jaykay620; 70,933 RC; 5*s; Sinister Hide; employed skills masterfully
---
GT: TerbEffect (PawnStar) - Alt GT: AltTerbEffect (Qpawn)
"everything's eventual..."
#8Jimmywray89Posted 2/19/2014 2:40:45 PM
Rose sends her thanks to:

AltTerbEffect; 222,157 RC; 5/5/5*; Ne'er-Do-Part

Never heard of or seen that gift before so thank you very much.
---
Xbox GT: IAMDIALUP
Pawn: Rose - Pure Fighter/ Pure Sorcerer
#9ajacobs16Posted 2/19/2014 3:57:46 PM
So with farming death, i have a quick question, is anyone able to kill him in one go? or do you have to do it a few times per kill?
---
GT: WiriestBiscuit9
Pawn: Draven-Fighter
#10ajacobs16Posted 2/19/2014 4:01:16 PM
Draven thanks

MasterAbbott; 447,526 RC; 5*s; Apple; "Oft aided the party."
TherionMEC; 104,374 RC; 5*s; BBI nov 1; "It has been a pleasure"
TerbEffect; 483,900 RC; 5*s; Purpure Crystal; "Employed skills masterfully"
thank you all =D
---
GT: WiriestBiscuit9
Pawn: Draven-Fighter