Rent and Be Rented Redux #36

#491MiZDovePosted 3/5/2014 7:28:51 AM
Terbo_360 posted...
Hi folks,

Have work travel coming up so I won't be playing regularly and have asked to be removed from the list. Thanks to everyone for making DA a great gaming experience.

Cheers,
TerbEffect

Whoa! What? i gotta hear this on the street? Aw, man. Bummer :(

I'll still rent PawnStar and QPawn, they are both great. I got an XBOX One a couple weeks ago and about all I use it for is running my 360 thru it instead of the TV. LOL Now it shows i'm watching TV all the time instead of being on the 360 but whatever. I plan to get Titanfall, but I already got Tombraider Definitive and I still can't drag myself away from DD:DA. Maybe someday....

You'll be very missed.

MiZ Dove, Crazy Horse
#492Shado ManPosted 3/5/2014 10:49:11 AM
Huge thanks to Vanderol for sending me 10 BBI Lv. 2 armors. I got a full Trophy set and a Delta guard, among some other nice items. Now I'll at least have some decent armor while I hunt down Lv. 3 sets.
---
Currently playing - Dragon's Dogma.
#493SuneshaPosted 3/5/2014 12:02:23 PM
PrisonedJason; 24719 RC; Wakestone; Was an invaluable asset

Many thanks for using Agda so frequently. I gotta check Freya out again :)
---
GT:Sunesha with old,green and a witch that prefer to be called a mage, her name is Agda (lvl 174+/-)with Utilitarian/Medicant/Challenger
#494DanOverboardPosted 3/5/2014 12:18:06 PM
I went through the list just now to add a few friends to my lacking alt account.

Just a friendly reminder for everyone to update Kara, via PM, of your pawns' leveling past the progress tiers. I don't play/level nearly as fast as most people do and it's really difficult to find pawns in a reasonable level range for my game.

I'm in the level 50s range in post-game, so if anyone else it around the same level feel free to add me. I don't expect you to rent mine as I am not on the list, but I love helping out other players however small it may be. GT: DanOnFireToo
---
GT: DanOnFire, Pawn:Marshuul http://i.imgur.com/bfdUABW.jpg
GT: DanOnFireToo, Pawn:Espyr http://i.imgur.com/2zuVqYe.jpg
#495SuneshaPosted 3/5/2014 12:25:51 PM
DanOverboard posted...
I went through the list just now to add a few friends to my lacking alt account.

Just a friendly reminder for everyone to update Kara, via PM, of your pawns' leveling past the progress tiers. I don't play/level nearly as fast as most people do and it's really difficult to find pawns in a reasonable level range for my game.

I'm in the level 50s range in post-game, so if anyone else it around the same level feel free to add me. I don't expect you to rent mine as I am not on the list, but I love helping out other players however small it may be. GT: DanOnFireToo

Thans for reminding me about the levels. I will take your pawn out tomorrow. Do you need some portcrystals ?
---
GT:Sunesha with old,green and a witch that prefer to be called a mage, her name is Agda (lvl 174+/-)with Utilitarian/Medicant/Challenger
#496DanOverboardPosted 3/5/2014 12:44:16 PM
Sunesha posted...
Thans for reminding me about the levels. I will take your pawn out tomorrow. Do you need some portcrystals ?

Thanks! Yeah I could use a portcrystal or two. :)
---
GT: DanOnFire, Pawn:Marshuul http://i.imgur.com/bfdUABW.jpg
GT: DanOnFireToo, Pawn:Espyr http://i.imgur.com/2zuVqYe.jpg
#497sikboyjPosted 3/5/2014 2:10:11 PM
Sunesha posted...
PrisonedJason; 24719 RC; Wakestone; Was an invaluable asset

Many thanks for using Agda so frequently. I gotta check Freya out again :)

Not a problem at all. Unfortunately I don't have a damn thing to offer as far as gifts, but 5 stars help out, no?
---
#498MidlifehighjackPosted 3/5/2014 4:03:49 PM
Ok Got DA today (wow scary place) But now my Pawn can be more useful. Right now using Sky and Rika will see how it goes.
#499Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 5:02:00 PM
Time to...
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#500Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 5:02:14 PM
...kill it!
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti