Rent and Be Rented Redux #37

#1KarathraxPosted 3/5/2014 6:03:39 PM
Welcome to the Rent List, I am the List Keeper. This group is meant to help its members obtain RC, as rents are hard to come by.

YOU ARE LIMITED TO LISTING TWO GTS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RENT AND RETURN TWO PAWNS FROM THE LIST EACH WEEK. The next week will end Friday, March 7, 2014. You may join at any time; I will be fair if you join close to the deadline.

The Rent List is updated in response to GAMEFAQS PMs that are sent to my attention. The Googledoc link is HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjIXb2UTQhvkdFZycWlXaWNwQXJMYlZ5QmlCWWlBYkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Refresh it frequently, it changes as often as several times daily.

THE RULES:

1. A posted Thank You is required in a specific format for each time you are rented. This is how I track rents for who is included on the list.

An example:

Thanks are due to:

Dorkmeister; 123,456 RC; 5/5/5*; Sour Ambrosial Meat

NOTE THE TWO SEMI-COLON SEPARATORS! Listing the rating, gift and a comment is optional, the first two fields are not. If you haven’t learned how to check information in your rentals, that’s ok… we’ll teach you how to do that. Just ask!

2. If you do not rent from the group, your name/GT will not show up in the Thank You posts.This is grounds for removal from the list. I will list the non-active GTs prior to doing so and give at least 24 hours notice via a topic post called “The Naughty List.” If sufficient thank-yous are posted in the following 24 hours, you’re all good.

The Naughty List is not to be construed as a Walk of Shame— the Naughty List is a courtesy warning, not necessarily impending doom. PM me with your concerns and we'll talk.

3. This is not the place to list your name and then never be heard from again. The group expects EVERYONE to be an active renter and post received thanks, too! Yes, the Rent Topic is a chatty one, you need not participate in the conversation. Posting your rent thanks is sufficient.

Rent whomever you like. There should be no need to pay RC for any pawn in the Rent Group, feel free to send someone a Friend Request. Unless the person’s list is full, I highly doubt it will be refused.

4. Update your pawn’s level group and vocation changes by sending me a GF PM, please. The list is better when it’s accurate!

5. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We are all gamers here, and we all want our pawns to improve. If you have a suggestion for someone's pawn, make it. Recipients-- take advantage of the advice being offered, there are thousands of hours of experience available. Do not take it personally if you receive advice you weren't looking for, as advice is subjective. Do not take it personally if your advice is not taken, as advice is subjective.

Lastly, questions about the game/pawns/leveling are considered on topic.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#2Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 6:04:12 PM
If you need to find me for a GF PM, all you need do is click on my name. XD
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#3RolfinPosted 3/5/2014 6:31:48 PM
Yaaaaaaay new redux! About to get my DD on right now
---
"Always strive to be second best."
GT: Mr Classica
#4wildwooperPosted 3/5/2014 7:06:20 PM
Many thanks to

TheMetalMirage; 72,056 rc; 5*, kept golden egg, employed skills masterfully

Recently released Merlyn and Sigurd. They worked great with my MK, setting off cannons left and right. :)

I just picked up Lady Haru and Butch for an extra strider-y run. Three times the brain splitters, three times the hailstorms! :D If you guys need anything specific gift-wise, just let me know. We’re well stocked around here.
---
GT: WaxierOlive0, Pawn: Soren
#5ThatOtterThiefPosted 3/5/2014 7:29:23 PM
wildwooper posted...
Many thanks to

TheMetalMirage; 72,056 rc; 5*, kept golden egg, employed skills masterfully

Recently released Merlyn and Sigurd. They worked great with my MK, setting off cannons left and right. :)

I just picked up Lady Haru and Butch for an extra strider-y run. Three times the brain splitters, three times the hailstorms! :D If you guys need anything specific gift-wise, just let me know. We’re well stocked around here.

Nice, love Strider runs(atm I'm in NG+ just doing a barehanded run lol but darn I can still climb fast in the strider vocation) :) No worries on gifts, Butch just loves being out and about, if he causes trouble or is too much of a loudmouth let me know lol
---
GT: DarnOtterThief Pawn:Butch/Fighter 200
Mirror Alt: TheSevenCard Pawn Butch/Strider 200
#6giantsirslayerPosted 3/5/2014 7:50:24 PM
Anyone need a rental, i can't decide who to pick up.
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt GiantSir Slayer ,,alt gt HOTGIRLSOFANIME
#7Quorthon109Posted 3/5/2014 8:14:26 PM
Thanks go out to:

Vanderol; 230,336 RC; 5*; BBN3
WaxierOlive0; 633,775 RC; 5*; BBA3 and goblin/saurian sage knowledge

wildwooper posted...

Thanks again for the rent, I just picked up Soren for a BBI run!
---
http://i.imgur.com/Kjo08.jpg
#8xEmeraldArcherxPosted 3/5/2014 8:30:16 PM
Sorry for being late. Been busy with work and College.

Thanks to:
Sunesha; 346,866 RC; Demon's periapt; 5/5/5
---
There's always a catch.
#9xEmeraldArcherxPosted 3/5/2014 8:36:36 PM
On the bright side, Spring break is coming up so I'll have some free time and will be renting pawns a lot.
---
There's always a catch.
#10RolfinPosted 3/5/2014 9:01:46 PM
wildwooper posted...

Yay! Happy to see Lady Haru get out and about! And this may seem like an odd request, but if you have spare mottled leather, I would appreciate it. Cant seem to get wargs to spawn in my game recently.
---
"Always strive to be second best."
GT: Mr Classica