Rent and Be Rented Redux #40

#381darklord787Posted 4/9/2014 11:29:20 AM
Hey ppl this is my first ever message on this website. I know this is a pawn trading board but I was wondering if anyone had any good free armour for an assassin. If you do please add me on xbox, ZT Shadow ZT. Im only level 22 so if you have any spare assassin armour please may I have it :)
---
G.downey
#382Axel_GunshinPosted 4/9/2014 11:35:20 AM
darklord787 posted...
Hey ppl this is my first ever message on this website. I know this is a pawn trading board but I was wondering if anyone had any good free armour for an assassin. If you do please add me on xbox, ZT Shadow ZT. Im only level 22 so if you have any spare assassin armour please may I have it :)

You really need to play more before you can use any of the better armors in the game.
---
Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I - DDDA Pawn: Kisara
Alt Gamertag: DDDA Axel - DDDA Pawn: Junon
#383MiZDovePosted 4/9/2014 12:00:15 PM(edited)
Crazy Horse humbly thanks,

oO Nick23; 191,977 RCs; BBW3 (thanks!);
RazorSharp02; 56,829 RCs; 5*; LiftStone (thanks-needed that!);

Thanks so much guys! Much appreciated! I hope Crazy Horse was a sorcerer and equipped with a weapon - while I was working on The Seneschal, he was momentarily disarmed (accidentally slept before we jumped but after he was disarmed), momentarily a strider with only daggers, and then a mage for a little while. So, if you got him during any of those times - sorry. He wasn't himself. :D
---
MiZ Dove / Crazy Horse I o Snowdove / Maedin Faer
Maybe you should put on some pants if you want to keep fighting evil today
#384MiZDovePosted 4/9/2014 11:48:43 AM
Axel_Gunshin posted...
darklord787 posted...

You really need to play more before you can use any of the better armors in the game.

Well you definitely want to wait on any of the higher lvl weapons, but can help you out with some good, level appropriate attire if you're patient, I'm not in a position right now to hire pawns - just picked a couple up.

Welcome to the game. Did you join this list?
---
#385KarathraxPosted 4/9/2014 11:52:55 AM
coolfire1357 posted...
Karathrax posted...
Because I am a mean and cruel Arisen, I have Vixen here with me in deepest, darkest BBI. We just nailed the two frosty twins in the Sparyard. On to the Fallen City... >XD

Ya'know Kara - knowing your Arisen (Kairon of course ;) as I do, this whole thing just sounds wrong. Jus' sayin'.

Draken: Hmmn. She has a point, Arisen.
Kairon: I have no idea what you are talking about.
Draken: This, from the Arisen who checks out anything female that breathes...
Kairon: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Draken: The Arisen doth protest too much, methinks.
Kairon' shifty-eyed: ...Twins. TWINS!
Draken: Wait, you were referring to the two Frostwyrms. Are you getting all weird all of a sudden, Arisen? Or forgetting an antecedent again?
Kairon: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Draken: ...Uh-hunhhhh.
Kairon: I am so tragically misunderstood.
Draken: ...Uh-hunhhhh. I saw Vixen and Verona both laugh in your face.
Kairon: ....Don't remind me.
Draken: Indeed. ::raises his cup of Cloudwine:: Women. Can't live with them, can't live without them.
Kairon silently touches his own cup to Draken's and they both throw them into the fireplace
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#386Axel_GunshinPosted 4/9/2014 11:55:47 AM
Doesnt Draken have a meeting to get to? Y'know, his Bad Poets Anonymous meeting?
---
#387MiZDovePosted 4/9/2014 12:06:41 PM
LOL
---
#388KarathraxPosted 4/9/2014 12:22:05 PM
I could interpret that as a request, yanno...

>:D
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#389robert43sPosted 4/9/2014 12:26:08 PM
Ah, that must be BPA then :)
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.
#390Axel_GunshinPosted 4/9/2014 12:31:15 PM
robert43s posted...
Ah, that must be BPA then :)

Mhm. That was what I was referring to when I mentioned BPA in the past. Its why we cant allow him to get drunk.
---