I hate my pawn

#11Wardvem69(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 6:17:32 AM
yeah i know of bastion, i may even have it equipped at the moment but i'm not sure.

I tend to run with the mag boosting augments and cast time decreasing one, but i'll look at seeing if i can change maybe just 1 of them to make room for it (if it's not already on)

Thanks for all the helpful tips guys :)
---
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Gamer Tag: Shaolin Manc 89
#12KarathraxPosted 4/9/2014 6:55:28 AM
Yes, Bastion is a passive +50 to DEF, passive in that it won't show in stats.

You could try:

Attunement
Acuity
Ferocity
Emphasis
Articulacy
Bastion

for speed, maximum power and that small boost.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#13Wardvem69(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 6:58:18 AM(edited)
i actually think that's what i have. but since i'm away from the comfort of my console i can't check. If it's not, it will be by the time i get plugged back in.

Again, thanks for all the help guys :)
---
#14coolfire1357Posted 4/9/2014 9:13:25 AM
Karathrax posted...
However, what determines the rest of your path to 200 is what you envision him to be at its end. If you want a more bullet-proof caster (Mage or Sorcerer), then maybe 50 levels of Ranger and the last 25 as either Mage or Sorcerer for more power. That's a decision you need to make; I can't do that for you. XD

Stick with sorcerer not mage. You will end up with too much MDEF and yours is fine already.

And... if you like the lightning spells, you can use them even with low stamina if you just top the pawns off during battle with group stamina boosters. I have to do that with Merlyn but its really not a lot of trouble.
---
GT: iamsiamesifuplz
--She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.-- Proverbs
#15Wardvem69(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 9:18:47 AM
i'm gonna change him to ranger for the next 50 levels anyway when i get in, so his stamina should be fine (hopefully) when i switch him back.

so i'll be picking up a sorcerer for a bit if anyone wants me to take them on?
---
#16coolfire1357Posted 4/9/2014 9:25:05 AM
Wardvern, thanks for the recent Merlyn rent - did you have a problem with him? I had been offline for a few days with no internet, and got a few rents - sorry if I'm remembering wrong - was it you I got a godsbane from? (lol!)

Anyway, I can flip him back to sorcerer this evening if you want.
---
GT: iamsiamesifuplz
--She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.-- Proverbs
#17robert43sPosted 4/9/2014 9:25:23 AM
If you want to give my max mag sorceress a go, she's my alt pawn (DragonHunter720). You might need to send me a friend request though. She should still be in the rift as a sorceress. Just give her a Wyrmking ring, and she's good to go.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.
#18SuneshaPosted 4/9/2014 11:56:50 AM
I have trained Sylver for 2 hours, thou the same stars that Simba need. Hopefully Sylver learn stuff. I like him. He looks like a cool pimp, just the sun-glasses missing(I mean this in good way).

I think he will be a lot better if you give him a bit time to grow. Simba was hopeless for some time.

What actually seems to happen is if make a veteran pawn of the same vocation, they Monkey see Monkey do. I am not sure of it. But I took Draken for a while and after that Simba seemed to pick up some new tricks. This just my experience, I am not sure if actually works that way :) But helped on mage pawn I had that would not use her Grapple spell, but after had a veteran mage tag along she start using it.
---
GT: Sunesha
Pawn: Simba v.2.1 (Super-Cool Cape) | Ranger lv. 200 | Challenger/Mitigator/Utilitarian | Heaven's Key/Revenant Wail
#19Wardvem69(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 1:32:54 PM
Yeah I'm just leveling a different vocation in him and my arisen too actually, for a while for stay purposes. When they are up to scratch I'll switch them back. Damien's awakened form has spent the last 2 days ripping me a new one.

Robert- I'll take you up on that. Fr sent. Will use her and keep her in when I change Sylver back.

Sunesha- thanks, I noticed all the foe knowledge, it's really appreciated :) I didn't actually go for the fashion dogma side of it, I just dress him in what I have that is strongest lol.
---
#20Wardvem69(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 1:38:18 PM
Also, meryln is on my fav list from when he was a Sorc, but I like him just as much as a strider :)
I just like changing things up every now n then.

Also yeah, I don't like giving rubbish gifts, and since I keep all the BBI stuff I get at the moment (I need it cos I suck) it was either that or a wake stone and I'd just realised another pawn with a wake stone so wanted to be different. But giving you that godsbane left me in a sticky situation as it was the one from my inventory not storage so when Death struck, I couldn't just go back and pawns ended up being sent back with 3* and no gift which makes me feel bad lol
---