Orianna's Free stuff service #2

#11Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 9:44:42 AM
Ok thats fine my friend ;)
ill pm you
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage (Util/Chal/Medi)
"They come apart so easily. How do you put them back together again?" - Orianna
#12AndreasStalinPosted 5/3/2014 10:00:14 AM
Orianna_ posted...
AndreasStalin posted...
Just realized running with four spellcasters it would be nice with a fourth wyrmking ring as I only have three and Oliver says that now he feels left out...so can I kindly ask for one?

Coming right up! I need to add you anyway ser.

Thats so nice, thanks are in order ser.
---
GT: AndreasStalin71
pawn: Miu Matsuoka
#13DanOverboardPosted 5/3/2014 10:09:46 AM
Orianna_ posted...
@Dan. Kind ser. you're level 1 armor is in the mail and ive hit you up with a FR! See you soon!

Replying here cause it's easier than typing with my controller. :)

I got one pair of the boots and then a bunch of other stuff I apparently needed too! Had to juggle around the vocations to get the best results, but that's always worth it. Haha

I picked up Soraka just so I won't forget because I probably won't get a chance to really play until later next week. Thanks again!
---
GTs: DanOnFire, DanOnFireToo
Dragon's Dogma Pawns Illustrated: http://imgur.com/a/zyw7P
#14Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 10:34:07 AM
@andreas
I couldn't remember whether I had given a ring so I might of sent two which cant be a bad thing!

@dan. Im glad if you need anymore just shout!!!
Brilliant. Shes so excited my friend!
Have a nice week bud
---
#15Reyes7JPosted 5/3/2014 11:10:23 AM
Thanks to you, I've ended up with 3 bane archistaffs (which is pretty good, I didn't mean to get 3 (just 2) but now I have 2 better weapons for my sorc and sorc pawn.

Is there a much better sorc weapon to shoot for- for level 2 weapons? I suppose I'm good until I find level 3 weapons- then hopefully I get a great sorc staff.

if I purify something and it doesn't turn out to be something I can use, am I supposed to use the godsbane to rectify the mistake and change it into something else? I thought it'd be permanent. Or am I supposed to go offline and just save beforehand and try again until I find what I want?
---
GT- Reyes7J
#16AndreasStalinPosted 5/3/2014 11:39:01 AM
Just picked up the ring and FR granted. Thank you so much ser! (On a side note Oliver now struts around looking at his fingers all the time, while Miu just goes "mmh".)
---
GT: AndreasStalin71
pawn: Miu Matsuoka
#17closetblondePosted 5/3/2014 11:44:51 AM
Reyes7J posted...
Thanks to you, I've ended up with 3 bane archistaffs (which is pretty good, I didn't mean to get 3 (just 2) but now I have 2 better weapons for my sorc and sorc pawn.

Is there a much better sorc weapon to shoot for- for level 2 weapons? I suppose I'm good until I find level 3 weapons- then hopefully I get a great sorc staff.

if I purify something and it doesn't turn out to be something I can use, am I supposed to use the godsbane to rectify the mistake and change it into something else? I thought it'd be permanent. Or am I supposed to go offline and just save beforehand and try again until I find what I want?

Save before purifying. If you already own the weapon/armmour, godsbane and select retry. Then, change your vocation to another 'colour' e.g. you and your pawn both as Fighters or striders, then purify again.
Be warned, if the armour is boots, then it will be footwear for each the colour vocations (blue, red and yellow) so trophy boots (level 2 armour) will be immortal's boots for fighters or apostate's anklet for mages. If a chest piece, then it will always be a chest piece. If you have all of the armours already you will have to pick one and keep the purification or you won't get anything different.
#18Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 12:00:48 PM
Out of the two archistaves you can purify from level 2, the bane is the weakest.

Hallowed dragon is v similar in power but always a bit more than the Bane.
It is also enchanted with holy buff all the time (unless you get a boon/affinity over the top of it!)

The purifying I did for weapons went as such.

I decided i wanted.
From blue: 1 dominion claw for my mage pawn and 1 sanguine stalk for myself as a sorc.
From yellow: 1 Blackwing bow and Framae blades, both for my magick archer.
From red: Bitter end (to make leveling as Warrior to get 'Clout' bareable), Virge of Madness and Diabolic shield for my MK
(Practice looking this stuff up on the wiki. you can Ctrl click and open all the weapons in different tabs to compare!!)

Now that i've picked.
Lets imagine we have four level 3 cursed weapons.

-Save.
-Then I purify with myself as sorc and soraka as a mage (blue blue)
-Results: Dominion claw(stave), Dominion claw, Sanguine stalk(archistave), Sanguine stalk.
-Write down your results and Godsbane to get the items back.

Now you know what they are as blue.
-Turn yourself and pawn into Strider (or ranger) and purify.
-Results: Darkening Storm(bow), Framae blades, Blackwing Bow(Mag bow), Revenant wail (long bow)

Now you can see what they are as red.
-Once more turn yourself and pawn into Fighter/fighter (or warrior) and purify
-Results: Dread Aspis (Shield), Dread Aspis, Devil's nail(hammer), Devil's bane(Sword)

Conclusion.. now we know the first cursed item is either...

Dominion claw, darkening storm or dread aspis..

We are only interested in Mage, Magick archer and sorcerer gear so take the dominion claw.

The 2nd cursed item is either:
Dominion claw, Framae blades or dread aspis

We just got a dominion claw and we're also looking out for framae blades! so pick that one.

The 3rd cursed item is either:
Sanguine stalk, Blackwing bow or Devils nail

Out of this one we're now looking for the Sanguine stalk AND the blackwing bow.. However we know the 4th item is also a stalk so take the black wing bow!

Etc etc etc.. Do you understand?
So you save to make sure you can reload with the items unpurified and change classes to see what else you can get.

Alot of work but very very worth it!
---
#19rotdrachenPosted 5/3/2014 12:01:04 PM
My alt, Vesper could use a BBW 3. if you have any left, I'd be appreciative. Also, with all your gifting, be careful not to get yourself rocked. So if you need to wait before sending, that would be fine too. Thank you for your generosity.
---
GT:Rotdrachen23 Pawn: Valencia
Alt GT:roterdrache74 Pawn: Vesper
#20Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 12:03:20 PM
I forgot to add the godsbane step in between the class switches!!!

everytime you see the results from your purification, write them down and then godsbane before changing class and re-purifying them..

It's also worth noting that if you purify level 3 armor and you get a cloak/cape. Then you will always get that as all of the suits of armor use the Hellfire Cloak/Blasphemer's Cloak.
---