Orianna's Free stuff service #2

#41Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 8:44:43 PM
@Reyes. You're welcome :)

@Rot. Hope you and Vesper obtain what your searching for!
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage (Util/Chal/Medi)
"They come apart so easily. How do you put them back together again?" - Orianna
#42rotdrachenPosted 5/4/2014 2:57:23 AM
I definitely got some things I was looking for. Framae Blades and a Sanguine Stalk. So, thanks!
---
GT:Rotdrachen23 Pawn: Valencia
Alt GT:roterdrache74 Pawn: Vesper
#43Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 5:28:08 AM
Result!!!! framae op.
---
#44Reyes7JPosted 5/4/2014 5:52:21 AM
DrNick2008 posted...
Reyes7J posted...
...have just beat the last boss of BBI for the first time. So I'm curious as to how it'll go the 2nd time around....Why is it supposed to be so much harder?

Lol. Why? Because DD is a great game, that's why. :D

In the second (and subsequent) run-through(s), the monsters change to ones that you haven't seen before... many with higher HP (and Def and MagDef), that hit much harder, and have higher minimum damage thresholds. Daimon also will be exciting for you. The second time through also gives better rewards. You are gonna have fun.

Hooray!

I love this game.
---
GT- Reyes7J
#45Waizard13Posted 5/4/2014 6:34:32 AM
I'm really on the hunt for BB gear lvl 3, if anyone has spares I'd be grateful
GT: Waizard13
PN: Arya
lvl 200
#46mitch3610Posted 5/4/2014 7:36:35 AM
Hi all how are you, I've just returned to the game after a while away and would appreciate well anything really, my pawn is Cyndane, strider right now but she will be sorceror eventually, I could really use elite lantern and port crystals, my GT is mitch3610, on a side not I'd just like to say this game is an absolute gem, thanks :)
---
GT- mitch3610
Pawn-cyndane
#47Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 8:34:12 AM
Waizard13 posted...
I'm really on the hunt for BB gear lvl 3, if anyone has spares I'd be grateful
GT: Waizard13
PN: Arya
lvl 200

Sorry i'm searching through these myself for some rings.. do you need anything else?
---
#48darthfrothPosted 5/4/2014 11:35:18 AM
I would gladly accept a wyrmking ring if you have spares. And RC!!! I can't get my pawn rented to save my life. I have him set as ranger at the moment but will be switching him back to strider when I'm on tonight.
GT: darthfroth
Pawn: TheNooch
#49Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 12:18:16 PM
darthfroth posted...
I would gladly accept a wyrmking ring if you have spares. And RC!!! I can't get my pawn rented to save my life. I have him set as ranger at the moment but will be switching him back to strider when I'm on tonight.

Hello Darthfroth.. The nature of the wyrmkings ring is that for every one you gift away. It appears in the black cat in that number aswell. I.e If i give you 4 Wyrmking rings then 4 appear in the black cat :)

I'll send 4 your way when I get home and i'll take your pawn for a stroll and get you a quick boost to your RC :D
Add me and i'll accept when i'm home later!!
---
#50darthfrothPosted 5/4/2014 1:22:08 PM
Orianna_ posted...
darthfroth posted...

Hello Darthfroth.. The nature of the wyrmkings ring is that for every one you gift away. It appears in the black cat in that number aswell. I.e If i give you 4 Wyrmking rings then 4 appear in the black cat :)

I'll send 4 your way when I get home and i'll take your pawn for a stroll and get you a quick boost to your RC :D
Add me and i'll accept when i'm home later!!

First, you're a rockstar. Second, my pawn is only vocation rank 3 as a ranger. I was trying it out with him. Any suggestions with him are very welcome. :)