Orianna's Free stuff service #2

#441FutureShockUKPosted 7/13/2014 2:59:57 AM
I'm Level 54 IIRC. I'd prefer weapons and armour, but I'd honestly take anything really!
---
A Dime Store Angel of Death.
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hounds_of_injustice
#442BeefstakPosted 7/13/2014 5:10:21 AM
Thanks Orianna, for the advice and and the weapons, I'll let you know if I get the sword!
---
A street hustler Vorcha on the Silver Coast strip.
GT Boba Fistmaster
#443Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 5:31:22 AM
@ Future shock. Cool NP! Perfect.
Some items give low level'd (less than 50) arisens major stamina drain so its good you are level 54 =D

I'll send some goodies over now!!
If you are a fighter, and your pawn is a ranger say...
I can send a longbow and daggers for your ranger, then I will need you to change your pawn to a fighter so I can send stuff for your arisen =)

@beefstak. Np! hope it made sense.. Its confusing at first for sure!
Best of luck to you in purifying but if you don't get it... dont fret and i'll send some more over brother.
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage/Sorc (Util/Chal/Miti/Scather/Medi)
If I say i'll send you items, PM me on here or xbox so I don't forget you. Cheers!
#444sikboyjPosted 7/13/2014 6:10:20 AM
I have a low-level Fighter Pawn that could use some nice new headgear or shield. I'm all about fashion over function right now, so if you have something that pops please outfit my girl.

GT: PrisonedJason
Pawn: Freya

Thanks a-boonch!! :)
---
#445Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 6:39:58 AM
Ill send some stuff now PJason.
Just got the two armor pieces from midnight helix and i'm sending some stuff over now =D
---
If I say i'll send you items, PM me on here or xbox so I don't forget you. Cheers!
#446FutureShockUKPosted 7/13/2014 6:59:01 AM
I'll switch her over now then. I'm an MA at the moment, but probably going to be switching back to an Assassin soon.
---
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hounds_of_injustice
#447Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 7:01:32 AM
@ future shock UK..
What vocation is your arisen? Ive sent a superior staff for Lilly but you will need to change lily's vocation to match yours if you want weapons for your arisen!!
Bear in mind that hybrid weapons cannot be gifted.

@ PrisonedJason - I sent some stuff that is both good statistically and cool looking IMO.
The holy pair are awesome, however you should not use them until you reach about level 50 (i think its actually level 48) as you will suffer severe stamina drain when wearing these items. Your pawn too!

If you need something specific, like you see a particular sword you like or anything like that, just let me know and i'll see if i have one/can easily obtain one for you =)

Also PJ, what vocation is your arisen too please?
I'll let you know what you need to change Freya into to receive weapons for your arisen =D
---
#448FutureShockUKPosted 7/13/2014 7:15:36 AM
Magic Archer. I'll take any spare daggers or bows you have, seeing as I might be making the switch back to Assassin soon. I've changed her over to Strider now.
---
#449Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 7:39:33 AM
Awesome. The daggers that I will be sending over can be used by your Marcher =)

Ill send some daggers that are usuable below 50 for you aswell.
The bow is nothing to brag about. Ur dragon doesnt drop any good holy bows so this one will be usuable straight away =)
---
#450FutureShockUKPosted 7/13/2014 7:54:47 AM
Much obliged, I really appreciate it. I was trying to carve my way through BBI recently, but the Bishop/Undead Dragon battle showed me that I'm rather under-equipped for the whole thing!
---