Orianna's Free stuff service #2

#461seraphrimPosted 7/13/2014 7:13:44 PM
orianna thank you for the gifts. i got a patterened gambeson, silk tights and a scroll of athleticism and expediting papers which are neat! still no adepts stuff or elite lantern. but i have given up on getting what i want and i am learning to accept what i have lol!
---
Gt airsickGinger and pawn trpr nelms
#462seraphrimPosted 7/13/2014 7:15:52 PM
btw i sent you a ring. hope that helped!
---
Gt airsickGinger and pawn trpr nelms
#463Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 8:43:17 PM
sikboyj posted...
Orianna_ posted...
Ill send some stuff now PJason.
Just got the two armor pieces from midnight helix and i'm sending some stuff over now =D

Got it, thank you very much!! :)

Good stuff!!! Enjoy =)

@Airsick.
Thats ok. with purifying stuff you can't rush it. you're making your way through your lists so you're probably near some elite lanterns

If you continue through BBI completing all the notice board quests, you will complete two that will give adepts robe and adepts hat respectively.
I can keep sending you armor 1's till you get the mantle NP.
I have about 70 of them and no need so I don't mind slowly bleeding you over items =)

Thanks alot for the ring!!
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage/Sorc (Util/Chal/Miti/Scather/Medi)
If I say i'll send you items, PM me on here or xbox so I don't forget you. Cheers!
#464fogless26Posted 7/14/2014 4:03:34 AM
Hi Orianna! Its me the Strider/Ranger that added you yesterday.
I'm not exploring the bitterblack isle and gonna go level up first.
i made a mistake giving the 20 stones and got me new game +..
Well gonna finish it again quick so i can go farm on the everfall again..
If you have a spare dagger or bow that my Ranger can use it would really help..
Again thanks for your pawn really strong great against finishing the story mode fast hehehe!
---
Assassin Job
PSN Account: fogless26
#465darthpat1977Posted 7/14/2014 4:14:36 AM
@seraphrim, iirc one piece of adept armor is behind one of the doors you unlock with the moongems. In the duskmoon area.
---
GT: wolfzblood1977, DD:DA Pawn: Lobo Lv200 Ranger/Strider/Warrior
GT: darthpat1977, DD:DA Pawn: Lilith Lv200 Sorcerer/Strider
#466Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 3:26:41 PM
@fogless. Hey =D Im sorry to say but I have no idea who you unless you tell me your gamertag hehe
Sieve brain here!

Let me know what your GT is and ill raise you a dagger AND a bow ;D
Np Glad to hear your liking Soraka =)

To add to what Darthpat said, its in moonbeam gem door #5 on this map and you get the adepts robe from it.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130704114216/dragonsdogma/images/9/9e/Map_Duskmoon_Tower.png
---
If I say i'll send you items, PM me on here or xbox so I don't forget you. Cheers!
#467fogless26Posted 7/14/2014 10:30:51 PM
Sorry Orianna, my gamertag is PhantomCrow26.. forgot i'm using different name for my xbox. :)
---
Assassin Job
PSN Account: fogless26
#468Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 5:03:53 AM
nice!!
ill send some stuff over in a second =)
---
#469Dotang34Posted 7/15/2014 9:31:24 AM
I wouldn't mind a couple of low tier BBI items. Anything would do. Not that interested in high-ends, as I like the feeling of getting something myself, but y'know. A nice pair of boots or an early BBI weapon would be nice or something. Nothing that'll break the game for me, just... Something nice to use. Especially since I'm on hardmode now, at level 75. BBI is tough enough on normal at 75, let alone Hard mode. (just on hard for leveling up through drake farming, switching back to normal at 100 or so to tackle BBI I think)
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Pokemon Heart Gold, Tomodachi Life, Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django
GT: xX Horris Xx - Pawn: Freyah
#470Orianna_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 1:56:37 PM
I would suggest leaving it on hard =D
Its fiiiine.

I'll send some BB weapon 1's over but you will need RC to purify them.

Anything thats been purified cannot be gifted
---