Rent And Be Rented Redux #51

#31MiZDovePosted 7/20/2014 6:20:03 AM
Caldaen posted...

Is it possible that there was an earlier version of your Pawn whose information got transferred but whom your Pawn has not encountered in your current playthrough?

I don't know about Possom, but Vixen didn't have an earlier version.

Now I'm extra intrigued, because the two people that I know that may possibly have the answer have chimed in, and I think I've come to a rational conclusion.

1) It's the rare glitch I spoke of that Karathrax described further
2) It shows Unfamiliar Foe because like all foes, if the ARISEN hasn't seen it yet, it shows unfamiliar
3) Whoever hired Vixen and Possom during this glitch only had 2 The Seneschal stars to share.

This is what I am going to believe until I know otherwise. Now I can sleep at night. :)
---
GT: MiZ Dove, Pawn: Crazy Horse, GT: MiZ Dove II, Pawn: Lagertha
Maybe you should put on some pants if you want to keep fighting evil today
#32MiZDovePosted 7/20/2014 6:25:30 AM
lil_dark_angel posted...
btw I just saw Vixen wearing pants again!! This is the second time she's traded in her mini skirt to put on pants. Mom.....what did you say to her???

All I said was, "Maybe you should put on some pants if you want to keep fighting evil today".
That's also the caption of the photo of her spring-boarding into the air off Arisen's falling feet... http://tinyurl.com/mz592wz. Maybe she saw it. :D
---
#33lil_dark_angelPosted 7/20/2014 6:33:23 AM
MiZDove posted...
All I said was, "Maybe you should put on some pants if you want to keep fighting evil today".
That's also the caption of the photo of her spring-boarding into the air off Arisen's falling feet... http://tinyurl.com/mz592wz. Maybe she saw it. :D

LOL. Hmmmm It doesn't really seem like Vixen to get spooked over something like that. Maybe her skirts are in the wash? Oh! or maybe this is her way of telling me that I need to take her shopping......Or maybe it is your fault!
---
o Dark Angel | Ronon Dex / Ranger | Main GT
o Dark Vixen | Vixen / Strider & Temp Sorc | Alt GT
#34MiZDovePosted 7/20/2014 6:50:35 AM(edited)
I have been farming this @#$#@! Chest in the Everfall for an hour trying to get a Berserkin for Lagertha's Arisen. I hate farming chests in the Everfall. It brings back memories of hours and hours and days spent in there on my first playthrough before BBI.

Everfall chests make BBI chests look like childsplay when there is a specific thing you want! ARGH. :D

<slap> Capcom and <backslap> again for making it where only Sorcerer's and MA's can wear the Berserkin.

*edit: 2 seconds later... got it! YAY
---
#35RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 7/20/2014 6:50:22 AM
Just sent a PM to join. Will get a couple rents on list pawns. So a question since this is my first time doing rents to get people RC: What gets people a bunch of RC? Questing or pure combat or time spent with them?
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Dragon's Dogma alt GTs & pawns: JosieBleak & PhantasyStarPSO
#36MiZDovePosted 7/20/2014 6:53:29 AM
RONIN_Y0JIMBO posted...
Just sent a PM to join. Will get a couple rents on list pawns. So a question since this is my first time doing rents to get people RC: What gets people a bunch of RC? Questing or pure combat or time spent with them?

Combat. It's actually a percentage of the XP earned by the main pawn. If the rented pawns are within the -25 to +25 levels of the main pawn, they get 10% of the XP earned in RCS. There is a massive penalty for rented pawns that are more than -25 levels beneath yours, and a bonus for those that are +25 above yours. :)

If you want to rent pawns above your level from the list, almost everyone is happy to accept Friend Requests so you can rent them without paying RCs.
---
#37RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 7/20/2014 7:26:12 AM
Awesome. Thanks!
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Dragon's Dogma alt GTs & pawns: JosieBleak & PhantasyStarPSO
#38matt0uPosted 7/20/2014 7:34:52 AM
PoptartJuniper posted...
@Boba Fistmaster,

Glad he was awesome for you, I didn't think it wasn't a compliment, it's just one of those random... "Well I expected him to be total crap but he wasn't!" messages. Don't mind me, I need more sleep. Yeah. :)

matt0u posted...
Hello guys !

I'm pretty new to the game and made it on the list last week. I already rented quite a few of ur pawn and they were very helpful.
However, my dear Tristan hadn't been rented once. He's now level 150ish and i'm leveling him as a ranger to make him a fighter pawn. Could some of u guys rent him for a few RCs ? I would appreciate any feedback and criticism on him cause as I said I'm pretty new to the game and it's my first pawn.

Cheers to the DD community !

I honestly try to work through the new additions, but what happens frequently (Which is unfortunate for the newcomers) Is people add their pawns then disappear. So I personally don't like to hire new list people until I know they are going to stay. I don't like spending time getting RC's for people who never thank me or return rents. So just keep hiring pawns, maybe post who you are traveling and who you have released so we see you are active and the rents will come!

Thx for the feedback, i will do that and try being more active here !
---
Xbox GT : HogweedGiant / Pawn : Tristan
#39dm217Posted 7/20/2014 8:42:46 AM
Victoria sends her thanks to:

o AndreasStalin; 32,878 RC; 5/5/5; Throat Drops; "I stand impressed, ser!"

We just picked up Hinata - I like the glasses and newer look and can't wait to see her as a Fighter. Picked up Tristan too - cool look with the big moustache, and I like Challenger/Mitigator Rangers, so looking forward to seeing him work with Victoria.
---
GT: PurpleDragon217
Pawn: Victoria - Strider, Level 200 - Scather/Challenger
#40Fennel-27Posted 7/20/2014 8:58:23 AM
TomTeaza posted...
Could someone do me a solid and rent Alina and gift her an effluvium?

I've got to wipe out these damn maxed affinities and I've not yet conquered BBI.

The actual item can't be gifted, but I can send over some BB novelties later if that helps.
---
GT: XxPlezfictionxX - Pawn: Rue ; Level 70 Strider; Scather/Utilitarian/Pioneer
Feel free to PM me if you need any materials, ferrystones or WK rings. =)