Rent And Be Rented Redux #51

#51Fennel-27Posted 7/20/2014 11:26:37 AM
Rue and I would like to thank...

o Dark Vixen; 83,727 RC; 5/5/5 - "It has been a pleasure." Staminal Drench; gained griffin knowledge and cockatrice third star (much appreciated, especially the knowledge :D)

Also thanks to Afro Aura and TonySeptim for off-list rents. ^^

I still have Wolf and Zelda. I'm planning on releasing them Tuesday, hopefully with a good bit of RC and knowledge. Blaggerflagger, not sure if Wolf will get anything since you started overbut I hope so.
---
GT: XxPlezfictionxX - Pawn: Rue ; Level 70 Strider; Scather/Utilitarian/Pioneer
Feel free to PM me if you need any materials, ferrystones or WK rings. =)
#52Fennel-27Posted 7/20/2014 11:41:10 AM
Also, Rue will temporarily be a warrior for skeleton knowledge.
---
#53MiZDovePosted 7/20/2014 1:02:48 PM
segadora_ posted...
Crazy Horse was very helpful running through bitterblack. I cleared the way to Daimon a lot faster than I thought I could. Thank you MiZDove and Crazy Horse. :)

You're very welcome. Thank you for the rent. : ) Glad he did his job for ya.
---
GT: MiZ Dove, Pawn: Crazy Horse, GT: MiZ Dove II, Pawn: Lagertha
Maybe you should put on some pants if you want to keep fighting evil today
#54MiZDovePosted 7/20/2014 1:12:08 PM(edited)
@o Dark Vixen:
Mr. Ronon Dex looking as cool as can be, surveying Gran Soren from atop the wall
http://tinyurl.com/lfhxlq6

@Karathrax
Draken perched on the rooftops overlooking The Everfall, chill and hot at the same time. :D
http://tinyurl.com/p76ld7r

XD

edit: I've GOT to get offline and get some quick chores done, but I haven't posted thanks yet. I'll be back later to do that.
---
GT: MiZ Dove, Pawn: Crazy Horse, GT: MiZ Dove II, Pawn: Lagertha
Maybe you should put on some pants if you want to keep fighting evil today
#55MrBagelsaurusPosted 7/20/2014 1:24:59 PM
Huge forever love and thanks to
Mirover; 155,355 RC; 5*; BBI Gear 3, and gransys knowledge (Thanks so much! That was my daggerists band!)
De3Zz8; 55,600 RC; 5*; BBI Armour 3 (It a ton!)

Sorry I haven't been around recently, had a ton of schoolwork and been playing watch dogs in my spare time instead, should be able to get 200 and most of the list rented this week!
---
GT: Bagelsaurus, Hardmode for life.
#56CaldaenPosted 7/20/2014 1:56:39 PM
Just released Fennel-27's Rue and DamienTheEvil1's Ciel. We had a lovely time making our way through the first leg of a Gear run. We had an encounter with Death and a couple of dragonkin. I'm happy to report that Ciel teamed up very nicely with Ansel in his Sorcerer load-out; and, with a great assist from Rue, we knocked out the Living Armor with ease.

A couple of things I noticed about the ladies:
I noticed that Rue's inclinations are set to Scather/Util which worked out great in my party. I do want to give a head's up, that she may be inclining toward Acquisitor as she reminded us a couple of times to be sure to pick up the loot. If it's a deliberate choice, nevermind, but if it's unintentional, I'd check at the Knowledge Chair to see if it has creeped its way into the third position and fix it with potions.

Ciel is terrific as a Sorcerer. With regards to her load out, I'd recommend replacing Maelstrom. I loaded Ansel with Maelstrom so casting time wasn't a problem when they mirror spells, but I did have to reload once in my encounter with Death because Maelstrom interfered with my line of sight. Maelstrom is a terrific spell and certainly has its uses, but I tend to shy away from Sorcs who have it in their load-out because it's such a detriment to visibility. My recommendation would be to load two quick cast spells (I choose Miasma and Commnestion, but the other lower tier spells can work great) along with an Affinity (Holy, natch). Of the highest tier, Fulmination, especially, and Gicel are very useful. Most choose Bolide, as well, but I prefer Seism as my AoE blaster.

Also, I don't think that at her level she's getting much utility out of Conservation. If she's ever spent any time as a Fighter, Sinew is an excellent Augment to have even on a Caster. Otherwise, gaining one rank in the Warrior class will open up Bastion, which could help to raise her Defenses.

Lastly, I'd like to send my thanks on behalf of Ansel to DamienTheEvil1 for:
H8TEONDEZ 253; 249,967 RC; 3x5*; Wyrmking Ring; It has been a pleasure.

You can never have too many accessories!
---
Xbox GT: SaturatedMax Pawn: Andyse--Alt: BarrelHornet3 Pawn: Ansel
#57Fennel-27Posted 7/20/2014 2:01:36 PM
Thanks! She shouldn't be acquisitor. I think challenger and acquisitor are fighting for the third inclination and it should be pioneer, so it's definitely time to buy more potions.
---
#58Fennel-27Posted 7/20/2014 2:13:33 PM
I'm starting to really hate griffins.

Rue is back to being a strider now also.
---
#59darthpat1977(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 2:30:42 PM
Seems TheOrangeHand missed my BenJen rent... :(
---
GT: wolfzblood1977, DD:DA Pawn: Lobo Lv200 Ranger/Strider/Warrior
GT: darthpat1977, DD:DA Pawn: Lilith Lv200 Sorcerer/Strider
#60DamienTheEvil1Posted 7/20/2014 3:40:14 PM
Ciel would like to thank.

BarrelHornet3; 209,343 RC; 5/5/5*; BBI Armor lvl 3
---
Who says nothings impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1 / Legacy of Havoc / Extreme Havoc