Berserkin doesn't exist

#1RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 7/20/2014 6:53:00 PM(edited)
It's a legend passed down to highlight the importance of some virtue long since deemed unimportant. I have gotten each other item on the loot list for this chest a minimum of 3 times. I'm considering eating a Pizza Hut personal pizza, but my wife already made tacos. I had considered human sacrifice but apparently I've already already shown how much weight that carries. Besides if you sacrificed yourself you wouldn't be around to claim the reward. And if you have wakestones then it wasn't really a sacrifice at all was it?
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Dragon's Dogma alt GTs & pawns: JosieBleak & PhantasyStarPSO
#2MrBagelsaurusPosted 7/20/2014 6:58:43 PM
What?
---
GT: Bagelsaurus, Hardmode for life.
#3DrNick2008Posted 7/20/2014 7:08:14 PM(edited)
Lol. You're not the first one to notice that despite its supposed 2% drop rate, the Berserkin seems to drop much less frequently than that. Back in the vanilla days when farming was more important, I could get pretty much any item in about 20 minutes.... except the Berserkin. It used to drive me crazy farming for that item. Argh :/
---
Teach me the ways of the secular flesh.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#4RONIN_Y0JIMBO(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 7:15:13 PM
Well after 3 hours it finally shows up. I'm not sure what to do with life anymore as I had basically resigned myself to the same sequence of inputs until I died of thirst.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Dragon's Dogma alt GTs & pawns: JosieBleak & PhantasyStarPSO
#5LIghtFlyrightPosted 7/20/2014 7:34:20 PM
Sounds like me farming for a dark lorica and a dragonroar :/
---
The truth is the truth with or without consent.
GT: ImmortalOrifice, Alt: TheFornificator
#6BlaggerflaggerPosted 7/20/2014 7:40:03 PM
i have never seen the dark lorica. i never remember seeing it anyway. but i feel your pain. i don't know if i could bring myself to farm for anything specific in that place again after having such bad experiences the first times around.
---
Gamertag: Blaggerflagger, Arisen: Rayn - Magic Archer, Companion: Wolf - Ranger - Lvl: 200 - Challenger/Utilitarian/Scather
#7LIghtFlyrightPosted 7/20/2014 8:10:34 PM
I just remember endless stabbings of the chest. ENDLESS..
---
The truth is the truth with or without consent.
GT: ImmortalOrifice, Alt: TheFornificator
#8robert43sPosted 7/20/2014 9:55:48 PM
The funny thing is, I had more bersekin drop on BBI than the everfall. Cannot remember the area though.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.
#9boogieboardPosted 7/20/2014 11:10:54 PM
Its in chest 05 in the Tower of Treason Repaid
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Treasons_Repaid

Though I tried farming it for and hour straight without luck until I found out it may only be there if you're pre-daimon.
#10Orianna_Posted 7/21/2014 4:35:16 AM
Never heard of the desire sensor?? =D

Its an integral part of DD and other RPG's evil scheme to force you to spend more time on the game.

Don't openly admit you want berserkin or else!!!
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage/Sorc (Util/Chal/Miti/Scather/Medi)
If I say i'll send you items, PM me on here or xbox so I don't forget you. Cheers!