Rent and be Rented Redux #52

#1PoptartJuniperPosted 7/26/2014 3:12:49 PM
Welcome to the Rent List, Karathrax is the List Keeper. This group is meant to help its members obtain RC, as rents are hard to come by.

YOU ARE LIMITED TO LISTING TWO GTS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RENT AND RETURN TWO PAWNS FROM THE LIST EACH WEEK. The next week will end Friday, July 25, 2014. You may join at any time; I will be fair if you join close to the deadline.

The Rent List is updated in response to GAMEFAQS PMs that are sent to my attention. The Googledoc link is HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjIXb2UTQhvkdFZycWlXaWNwQXJMYlZ5QmlCWWlBYkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Refresh it frequently, it changes as often as several times daily.

THE RULES:

1. A posted Thank You is required in a specific format for each time you are rented. This is how I track rents for who is included on the list.

An example:

Thanks are due to:

Dorkmeister; 123,456 RC; 5/5/5*; Sour Ambrosial Meat

NOTE THE TWO SEMI-COLON SEPARATORS! Listing the rating, gift and a comment is optional, the first two fields are not. If you haven’t learned how to check information in your rentals, that’s ok… we’ll teach you how to do that. Just ask!

2. If you do not rent from the group, your name/GT will not show up in the Thank You posts.This is grounds for removal from the list. I will list the non-active GTs prior to doing so and give at least 24 hours notice via a topic post called “The Naughty List.” If sufficient thank-yous are posted in the following 24 hours, you’re all good.

The Naughty List is not to be construed as a Walk of Shame— it is a courtesy warning, not necessarily impending doom. PM Karathrax with your concerns and we'll talk.

3. This is not the place to list your name and then never be heard from again. The group expects EVERYONE to be an active renter and post received thanks, too! Yes, the Rent Topic is a chatty one, you need not participate in the conversation. Posting your rent thanks is sufficient.

Rent whomever you like. There should be no need to pay RC for any pawn in the Rent Group, feel free to send someone a Friend Request. Unless the person’s list is full, I highly doubt it will be refused.

4. Update your pawn’s level group and vocation changes by sending Karathrax a GF PM, please. The list is better when it’s accurate!

5. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We are all gamers here, and we all want our pawns to improve. If you have a suggestion for someone's pawn, make it. Recipients-- take advantage of the advice being offered, there are thousands of hours of experience available. Do not take it personally if you receive advice you weren't looking for, as advice is subjective. Do not take it personally if your advice is not taken, as advice is subjective.

6. Each new addition must be mentioned by someone else at least once in their first week, going by the date when listed. Those who are not thanked in that first week will be quietly dropped from the list.

Lastly, questions about the game/pawns/leveling are considered on topic.
---
GT/PSN: PoptartJuniper | DD:DA Pawns Devon/Perrin | Stormageddon |
Alt GT: Grumpy Slug43 | DD:DA Pawn Milah |
#2PoptartJuniper(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 3:13:09 PM
Want in? PM Karathrax with your Gamefaqs name, XBL Gamertag, Pawn name, level and vocation.
---
#3LIghtFlyrightPosted 7/26/2014 3:24:13 PM
First!!!
---
The truth is the truth with or without consent.
GT: ImmortalOrifice, Alt: TheFornificator
#4KarathraxPosted 7/26/2014 3:24:41 PM
Thanks, PoptartJuniper! Clearly I should not be cleaning house when the Rent topic nears death!
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Twitch: Karathrax
#5MiZDovePosted 7/26/2014 3:27:40 PM
"Whew" :D
---
GT: MiZ Dove, Pawn: Crazy Horse, GT: MiZ Dove II, Pawn: Lagertha
Maybe you should put on some pants if you want to keep fighting evil today
#6PoptartJuniper(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 3:31:18 PM(edited)
Karathrax posted...
Thanks, PoptartJuniper! Clearly I should not be cleaning house when the Rent topic nears death!

Sorry! I waited a good 15 minutes and didn't see a new one go up. This thread is entertaining! Though I probably should be house cleaning myself XD

Also I released Blue Cresh's Allie, and xx Horis xx's Freyah. I picked up Baggerflagger's Wolf, and InfernalOverkil's Sigurd.
---
#7MiZDovePosted 7/26/2014 3:43:41 PM
I also just released Blue Cresh's Allie, and MiZ Dove II's Lagertha. hehe

I didn't realize XBL was having an aneurism in our area when I released them. We were out all day working on LG's remaining knowledge stars. I hope that's not all lost. Hopefully, resting again when I can get back online will save any data.
---
GT: MiZ Dove, Pawn: Crazy Horse, GT: MiZ Dove II, Pawn: Lagertha
Maybe you should put on some pants if you want to keep fighting evil today
#8darthpat1977Posted 7/26/2014 3:51:48 PM
MiZDove posted...
I didn't realize XBL was having an aneurism in our area when I released them. We were out all day working on LG's remaining knowledge stars. I hope that's not all lost. Hopefully, resting again when I can get back online will save any data.

This problem is directly related to destiny beta going live for 2hrs. It ends in 8 mins.
---
GT: wolfzblood1977, DD:DA Pawn: Lobo Lv200 Ranger/Strider/Warrior
GT: darthpat1977, DD:DA Pawn: Lilith Lv200 Sorcerer/Strider
#9Dotang34Posted 7/26/2014 4:07:00 PM
So... This is going to sound very very... I dunno, selfish? Selflessly selfish, in a way?

A friend of mine just picked up the game. He's about level 40 now, and has Dark Arisen. He's absolutely loving the game so far. I've been hiring his pawn a bunch lately to boost his spirits in playing it.

I was kinda hoping that maybe some of you guys would hire his pawn and adventure with it a bit? It's his first playthrough, so don't be sending him a bunch of high tier weaponry and stuff. Just act like you're common renters that are sending some spare materials or something like that. Nothing that'll break the game for his first playthrough.

If you guys don't want to, you don't have to, but I figure it'd be a nice "welcome to the game!" from the community, whether or not he's a part of it.

His GT is Pestilence Kill, and his pawn's name is Sara, a fighter. Sadly I don't think he's learned how to change her skills yet, for some reason. o.o
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Pokemon Heart Gold, Tomodachi Life, Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django
GT: xX Horris Xx - Pawn: Freyah
#10PoptartJuniper(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 4:15:23 PM
Dotang34 posted...
So... This is going to sound very very... I dunno, selfish? Selflessly selfish, in a way?

A friend of mine just picked up the game. He's about level 40 now, and has Dark Arisen. He's absolutely loving the game so far. I've been hiring his pawn a bunch lately to boost his spirits in playing it.

I was kinda hoping that maybe some of you guys would hire his pawn and adventure with it a bit? It's his first playthrough, so don't be sending him a bunch of high tier weaponry and stuff. Just act like you're common renters that are sending some spare materials or something like that. Nothing that'll break the game for his first playthrough.

If you guys don't want to, you don't have to, but I figure it'd be a nice "welcome to the game!" from the community, whether or not he's a part of it.

His GT is Pestilence Kill, and his pawn's name is Sara, a fighter. Sadly I don't think he's learned how to change her skills yet, for some reason. o.o

Oh you know we LOVE baby pawns! :)
---