Rent and be Rented Redux #52

#331starlitegirlPosted 7/29/2014 11:33:39 PM
Thanks Beefstak! I'm leveling up one right now that isn't on the list. I realized I wanted to get him up to close with the two I have listed so I just started run through BBI. When I'm around 175 with all my pawns I'll be back. Right now it's hard for me to find ones that are around where I am. Lots of 200 on the list and I like to keep things balanced unless I'm hitting some really challenging place. So that and having to go back and forth with my GTs to get in 4 rents was kind of restricting me since I'm still well under 150. Both are still active so if you want to take either, go for it. I'm trying to catch up my third so they're all around 130 then get them up closer to 175 so I can rent from the whole list without having any that are too far ahead of where I am.
---
GT: starlitegirlx - Pawn: Argon - Strider lvl <150
Alt GT: AskedCrab053838 - Pawn: Hawk - currently a Fighter lvl <150
#332DeadSentinelPosted 7/29/2014 11:33:40 PM
Ah got it, thanks Beefstak.
---
GT: Samjt101 | Arisen: Elariel (Level 54 Assassin) | Main Pawn: Steve (Level 54 Fighter)
#333BeefstakPosted 7/29/2014 11:47:26 PM
Your both welcome, two thanks Beefstak in a row, this is definently going straight to my head.

Oops I made it three... now there will be no living with me
---
A street hustler Vorcha on the Silver Coast strip.
GT Boba Fistmaster
#334CaldaenPosted 7/30/2014 12:18:34 AM
On behalf of Andyse, I would like to send thanks to:
PrisonedJason; 93,782 RC; 3x5*; Monk's Periapt, Great Griffin Claw (Twice called!); Exudes strength and valor.
anonaxolotl; 106,863 RC; 3x5*; Liquid Vim (I'm addicted to the stuff, many thanks); Exudes strength and valor.

I've done much experimenting as I mentioned earlier and I would like to thank 3kSnipez's Eclair (she has the same spell load-out as Andyse 1.0!), LightFlyright's Zelda, and Wildwooper's Rolf (he's looking spiffy in his Sorc gear). I don't know how well the RCs turned out, I spent a lot of time retrying battles while watching the Pawns in action. It was great fun and we didn't lose anyone permanently--hooray for the Rift Stone in the Dragon Sparyard.
---
Xbox GT: SaturatedMax Pawn: Andyse Level 100 Mage (mostly)
Alt: BarrelHornet3 Pawn: Ansel Level 200 Sorcerer/Strider
#335BlaggerflaggerPosted 7/30/2014 12:25:28 AM
Beefstak posted...
Your both welcome, two thanks Beefstak in a row, this is definently going straight to my head.

Oops I made it three... now there will be no living with me

lol...
---
Gamertag: Blaggerflagger, Arisen: Rayn, Companion: Wolf - Lvl: <50 http://imgur.com/piaDmyC
#336AndreasStalinPosted 7/30/2014 4:44:54 AM
This might be a strange request but would you mind gifting Hinata lvl 1 gears if you rent her and happen to have some laying around?

Thank you!
---
GT: AndreasStalin71 pawn: Miu Matsuoka, Strider, lvl 200
GT: o AndreasStalin pawn: Hinata, Ranger, lvl 200
#337TomTeazaPosted 7/30/2014 5:04:21 AM
Alina thanks

PrisonedJason; 336 rc; 5,5,5; evil eyeball; was a vast store of wisdom
---
GT - The_Teaza Pawn - Alina
Arisen - Exotica
#338MiZDovePosted 7/30/2014 6:10:36 AM(edited)
AndreasStalin posted...
This might be a strange request but would you mind gifting Hinata lvl 1 gears if you rent her and happen to have some laying around?

Thank you!

Done :)

EDIT: OOPS. So sorry - I just noticed that said GEAR not WEAPONS. Need more coffee. @.@

I'll go check on CH account and send if I have 'em
---
GT: MiZ Dove, Pawn: Crazy Horse, GT: MiZ Dove II, Pawn: Lagertha
Maybe you should put on some pants if you want to keep fighting evil today
#339AndreasStalinPosted 7/30/2014 6:21:19 AM(edited)
He-he. Thanks for the weapons though! And the flower!
---
GT: AndreasStalin71 pawn: Miu Matsuoka, Strider, lvl 200
GT: o AndreasStalin pawn: Hinata, Fighter, lvl 200
#340MiZDovePosted 7/30/2014 6:22:22 AM
AndreasStalin posted...
He-he. Thanks for the weapons though! And the flower!

LOL OK, sent Gear 1's, I think.
---
GT: MiZ Dove, Pawn: Crazy Horse, GT: MiZ Dove II, Pawn: Lagertha
Maybe you should put on some pants if you want to keep fighting evil today