Trolling Death in BBI

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Trolling Death in BBI

User Info: Soranuume

Soranuume
2 years ago#1
XD I Just killed Death at level 57. Turns out even,Death can't survive falling into a Ravine! I Used Tenfold Blast arrows right,when,he appeared for,the,second time,next to the bridge after the eye boss and he fell down and died.I feel even better than when I killed the drake

The pride is real.
GT:Malcefer
"You Blasted Dragon!! Stop grabbing me! I just want to shove my sword into your chest!!"

User Info: closetblonde

closetblonde
2 years ago#2
Congrats! I've only managed to kill him once, he keeps running away from me XD

Soranuume
2 years ago#3
Thanks ! The first time,I ran into him there I died, but I saw he appeared right over the gaping chasm so I went and got some blast arrows out of storage and tenfold shot him, he fell in like a wet noodle.
"You Blasted Dragon!! Stop grabbing me! I just want to shove my sword into your chest!!"

User Info: Karathrax

Karathrax
2 years ago#4
Well done! It's a great feeling when he dies the first time-- take THAT, for all the havoc you've caused to my pawns!
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Twitch: Karathrax

User Info: DatDarkOne

DatDarkOne
2 years ago#5
Congratz Sora!

I still remember my first few meetings with Death. He did my team of pawns wrong. A pawn should never have to experience that. Wrong, it's just wrong.
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for. http://imgur.com/Wbj4sJI
GT:DatDarkOne Alt: WraithWings Alt: CujoGojiro

User Info: jlfish82

jlfish82
2 years ago#6
That was my first Death kill also! I guess the brine is the mightiest force in all of Gransys after all ;)
GT: Blue Cresh / Pawn: Allie (Mage)
Alts: 26, what do you need?

Soranuume
2 years ago#7
Well, it wasn't the brine really, the brine can't kill Death. However the fall into a bottomless pit can.

User Info: Orianna_

Orianna_
2 years ago#8
the brine only seem to be around the hub of the BBI aswell..
If you happen to fall in in the fallen city then theres no brine animation =D
I'm pretty sure thats true for the whole of the isle but someone correct me if i'm wrong!

poor suicidal death
He just wants a scythe hug =((((
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage/Sorc (Util/Chal/Miti/Scather/Medi)
If I say i'll send you items and you don't get them, PM me on here or xbox. Cheers!

User Info: Blaggerflagger

Blaggerflagger
2 years ago#9
Soranuume posted...
XD I Just killed Death at level 57. Turns out even,Death can't survive falling into a Ravine! I Used Tenfold Blast arrows right,when,he appeared for,the,second time,next to the bridge after the eye boss and he fell down and died.I feel even better than when I killed the drake

The pride is real.

what!? nice loophole!
Gamertag: Blaggerflagger, Arisen: Rayn, Companion: Wolf - Lvl: 100 - Ranger
It is defeat that we have learned to prepare for - http://imgur.com/MMI2zF2

User Info: TheDebauchery

TheDebauchery
2 years ago#10
I shot him down there once... but apparently didn't shoot him down hard enough as a while later he just came back up again. Not sure what made the difference.

Since then I've got the hang of being able to kill him in a single appearance... which mostly involves keeping him stun-locked... with blast arrows... many blast arrows.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Trolling Death in BBI

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived