Trolling Death in BBI

#1SoranuumePosted 8/7/2014 12:47:14 PM
XD I Just killed Death at level 57. Turns out even,Death can't survive falling into a Ravine! I Used Tenfold Blast arrows right,when,he appeared for,the,second time,next to the bridge after the eye boss and he fell down and died.I feel even better than when I killed the drake

The pride is real.
---
GT:Malcefer
"You Blasted Dragon!! Stop grabbing me! I just want to shove my sword into your chest!!"
#2closetblondePosted 8/7/2014 1:12:03 PM
Congrats! I've only managed to kill him once, he keeps running away from me XD
#3Soranuume(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 1:19:40 PM
Thanks ! The first time,I ran into him there I died, but I saw he appeared right over the gaping chasm so I went and got some blast arrows out of storage and tenfold shot him, he fell in like a wet noodle.
---
"You Blasted Dragon!! Stop grabbing me! I just want to shove my sword into your chest!!"
#4KarathraxPosted 8/7/2014 2:43:14 PM
Well done! It's a great feeling when he dies the first time-- take THAT, for all the havoc you've caused to my pawns!
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Twitch: Karathrax
#5DatDarkOnePosted 8/7/2014 2:51:56 PM
Congratz Sora!

I still remember my first few meetings with Death. He did my team of pawns wrong. A pawn should never have to experience that. Wrong, it's just wrong.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for. http://imgur.com/Wbj4sJI
GT:DatDarkOne Alt: WraithWings Alt: CujoGojiro
#6jlfish82Posted 8/7/2014 3:46:43 PM
That was my first Death kill also! I guess the brine is the mightiest force in all of Gransys after all ;)
---
GT: Blue Cresh / Pawn: Allie (Mage)
Alts: 26, what do you need?
#7Soranuume(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 3:49:56 PM
Well, it wasn't the brine really, the brine can't kill Death. However the fall into a bottomless pit can.
---
#8Orianna_Posted 8/7/2014 6:30:45 PM
the brine only seem to be around the hub of the BBI aswell..
If you happen to fall in in the fallen city then theres no brine animation =D
I'm pretty sure thats true for the whole of the isle but someone correct me if i'm wrong!

poor suicidal death
He just wants a scythe hug =((((
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage/Sorc (Util/Chal/Miti/Scather/Medi)
If I say i'll send you items and you don't get them, PM me on here or xbox. Cheers!
#9BlaggerflaggerPosted 8/8/2014 1:42:43 PM
Soranuume posted...
XD I Just killed Death at level 57. Turns out even,Death can't survive falling into a Ravine! I Used Tenfold Blast arrows right,when,he appeared for,the,second time,next to the bridge after the eye boss and he fell down and died.I feel even better than when I killed the drake

The pride is real.

what!? nice loophole!
---
Gamertag: Blaggerflagger, Arisen: Rayn, Companion: Wolf - Lvl: 100 - Ranger
It is defeat that we have learned to prepare for - http://imgur.com/MMI2zF2
#10TheDebaucheryPosted 8/9/2014 4:06:59 AM
I shot him down there once... but apparently didn't shoot him down hard enough as a while later he just came back up again. Not sure what made the difference.

Since then I've got the hang of being able to kill him in a single appearance... which mostly involves keeping him stun-locked... with blast arrows... many blast arrows.