Rent and Be Rented Redux #55

#1KarathraxPosted 8/10/2014 9:23:29 PM
Welcome to the Rent List, I am the List Keeper. This group is meant to help its members obtain RC, as rents are hard to come by.

YOU ARE LIMITED TO LISTING TWO GTS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RENT AND RETURN TWO PAWNS FROM THE LIST EACH WEEK. The next week will end Friday, August 15, 2014. You may join at any time; I will be fair if you join close to the deadline.

The Rent List is updated in response to GAMEFAQS PMs that are sent to my attention. The Googledoc link is HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjIXb2UTQhvkdFZycWlXaWNwQXJMYlZ5QmlCWWlBYkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Refresh it frequently, it changes as often as several times daily.

THE RULES:

1. A posted Thank You is required in a specific format for each time you are rented. This is how I track rents for who is included on the list.

An example:

Thanks are due to:

Dorkmeister; 123,456 RC; 5/5/5*; Sour Ambrosial Meat

NOTE THE TWO SEMI-COLON SEPARATORS! Listing the rating, gift and a comment is optional, the first two fields are not. If you haven’t learned how to check information in your rentals, that’s ok… we’ll teach you how to do that. Just ask!

2. If you do not rent from the group, your name/GT will not show up in the Thank You posts.This is grounds for removal from the list. I will list the non-active GTs prior to doing so and give at least 24 hours notice via a topic post called “The Naughty List.” If sufficient thank-yous are posted in the following 24 hours, you’re all good.

The Naughty List is not to be construed as a Walk of Shame— it is a courtesy warning, not necessarily impending doom. PM me with your concerns and we'll talk.

3. This is not the place to list your name and then never be heard from again. The group expects EVERYONE to be an active renter and post received thanks, too! Yes, the Rent Topic is a chatty one, you need not participate in the conversation. Posting your rent thanks is sufficient.

Rent whomever you like. There should be no need to pay RC for any pawn in the Rent Group, feel free to send someone a Friend Request. Unless the person’s list is full, I highly doubt it will be refused.

4. Update your pawn’s level group and vocation changes by sending me a GF PM, please. The list is better when it’s accurate!

5. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We are all gamers here, and we all want our pawns to improve. If you have a suggestion for someone's pawn, make it. Recipients-- take advantage of the advice being offered, there are thousands of hours of experience available. Do not take it personally if you receive advice you weren't looking for, as advice is subjective. Do not take it personally if your advice is not taken, as advice is subjective.

6. Each new addition must be mentioned by someone else at least once in their first week, going by the date when listed. Those who are not thanked in that first week will be quietly dropped from the list, and such persons will need a Very Good Reason to return.

Lastly, questions about the game/pawns/leveling are considered on topic.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Twitch: Karathrax
#2Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 9:24:20 PM
I am, of course, first!

Want in? Send me a Gamefaqs message with your GT, pawn name, current level and vocation.
---
#3TheRicFactorPosted 8/10/2014 9:37:46 PM
BUTTS
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: TheRicNation
#4Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 9:41:39 PM
You Seymore?
---
#5Daergoth01Posted 8/10/2014 10:19:15 PM
Daenerys enjoyed killing stuff with:

Alfman1; 747,580 RC; 5/5/5; Befouled Gold Veneer; "My thanks."
MiZ Dove; 336,000 RC; 5/5/5; Martyr's Talisman: "Was in invaluable asset."
o AndreasStalin; 15,210 RC; 5/5/5; Putrid Dragon Scale; "Employed skills masterfully."
EdenEcho13; 175,030 RC; 5/5/5; Supple Dragon Pelt; "I pray we'll meet again."

Off list: Pooky McFly; 478,800 RC; 5/5/5; Ne'er-do-part; "Employed skills masterfully."

Thanks all for taking her on new adventures.

Running Daenerys as a Mage for now since i'm trying to use different people on the list and used all mages so far.
---
GT: NininhoVascao DD:DA Pawn: Daenerys Lv200 Sorcerer/Mage.
In need of RCs. Needs work and will appreciate any feedbacks.
#6Snake_OilPosted 8/10/2014 10:25:57 PM
TheRicFactor posted...
BUTTS

YEAH!!! : D
---
Otomo Tenzi - Lv200 Rn, Otomo Tenzi II - Lv200 Wr, Otomo Tenzi III - Lv200 So, Otomo Tenzi IV - Lv150 Wr, Otomo Tenzi V - Lv140 Ft, Otomo Tenzi VI - Lv120 Ft
#7BeefSupreme9000Posted 8/10/2014 10:28:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Snake_OilPosted 8/10/2014 10:30:33 PM
BeefSupreme9000 posted...
How are you people getting rented so much? I get maybe 1 or 2 a week. Depressing.

I'm sorry man, I owe you a few rents... : P
---
Otomo Tenzi - Lv200 Rn, Otomo Tenzi II - Lv200 Wr, Otomo Tenzi III - Lv200 So, Otomo Tenzi IV - Lv150 Wr, Otomo Tenzi V - Lv140 Ft, Otomo Tenzi VI - Lv120 Ft
#9BeefSupreme9000Posted 8/10/2014 10:37:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10DatDarkOnePosted 8/10/2014 11:06:14 PM
Thanks RONIN Y0JIMBO for the feedback. She was slightly underpowered with those the Kunai and Repeller Bow. Your observation was the same one I came up with.

I have since changed them for HKs and Dragons Ire. My experiment with the dark weapons is over.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for. http://imgur.com/Wbj4sJI
GT:DatDarkOne Alt: WraithWings Alt: CujoGojiro