Rent and Be Rented Redux #55

#491NorionGamerPosted 8/16/2014 10:38:19 AM
My Thanks to

o Dark Angel 25,480 RC; 5/5/5* ; Twilight Greaves (Dragonforged),
Twilight Manicae (Dragonforged), Portcrystal.
---
GT: LeBOuX Pawn: Alucard / Level 50 / Sorcerer
#492DamienTheEvil1Posted 8/16/2014 10:54:36 AM
Ciel would like to thank.

AndreBraz N16; 47,339 RC; 3/3/3*
AndreasStalin71; 15,420 RC; 5/5/5*; Putrid Dragon Scale
Mysterious Private User; 747 RC; 3/3/3*; knowledge on all dragons
PurpleDragon217; 421,332 RC; 5/5/5*; BBI Armor lvl 3
---
Who says nothings impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1 / Legacy of Havoc / Extreme Havoc
#493Orianna_Posted 8/16/2014 10:56:37 AM
DatDarkOne posted...
Jimmy_Weasel posted...
What, if anything, may a mage or sorcerer do (stats, augments, w/e) to increase the damage bonus that they grant with their enchantments to other characters' weaps?

There isn't one other than giving your pawn the highest upgraded Boon spell and give them the augment Perpetuation (Enchantments last 1.3 times longer). Which I'm not sure if the receiver of the boon has to be the one with the augment or just the caster.

Ok well for the maximum duration boon you need a mage or sorc with Holy Pact and Perpetuation, along with the whole party wearing specific arm armor from Bitterblack Armor 3.

The perpetuation increases boon length by 30% for everyone that gets a Boon from that pawn.

Then you can get 50% from BB armor 3 arm pieces with the "extends attribute buffs" enhancement.
This increases by a whopping 50% and the two boost stack together like augments for a whopping 5 minute, 51 second long Pact.

95% increase =D Its epic

For 5:51 boons for the whole party you need your mage with Pact, Perpetuation and Carrion claws (or graves) then your whole party needs to wear the respective arm armor with the upgrade =)
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage/Sorc (Util/Chal/Miti/Scather/Medi)
If I say i'll send you items and you don't get them, PM me on here or xbox. Cheers!
#494Orianna_Posted 8/16/2014 11:02:21 AM
DatDarkOne posted...
It boosted the magic effect of the weapon. I was using the Sapfires on a str build arisen. The boon's effect was noticeable. As Kara had said before once, the boons are stronger enchantments than the default ones on the enchanted weapon. Even if it's the same element.

Yeh I know, but thats because it adds a portion of the receivers magick stat or so I thought!

I'm particularly interested in how it adds % strength onto the boon as I've never heard that and always thought it was a % of the magick stat that adds the extra damage from the boon (something like 10% magick as bonus damage from a boon.)

It sounds fishy that it would add % str at all.

Karathrax posted...
Orianna_ posted...
This has been confirmed through specific damage testing"

Where is this testing?? The idea sounds extremely iffy to me and i'd like too see some evidence.
Surely this is the reason balance is better as you get a large damage boost when boon'd?

It was discovered by Asgard himself, the leader of the PS3 Damage Testers, in late 2012.

And yes, that would be why, because proportionately speaking, 10% of, say, 503 is a lot better bonus than, say, 10% of 374, if I am so bold as to compare Draken's and my Arisen's strength stats. XD That is on top of the percentage damage boost from elemental damage itself.

The Arisen Asgard was playing as his personal damage tester was a Strength min/max, incidentally. I'll drag out his words tomorrow, because it's almost 6 am and I have not been to bed yet.

So it adds % str and % magick?
Thank you Kara! I know that one all too well so get to bed (Which im sure you are already)
No rush but I am really interested in seeing this maths =D
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage/Sorc (Util/Chal/Miti/Scather/Medi)
If I say i'll send you items and you don't get them, PM me on here or xbox. Cheers!
#495NocturnalSkiesPosted 8/16/2014 11:12:10 AM
Ms. Gogurt and I give 2 weeks late thanks to:

Fishy42; 385,267 RC; 5/5/5; DF'd Laurel Circlet, Bloodred Crystal (awesome! These are hard to get anyways:p)
Fishy421; 471,745 RC; 5/5/5; Portcrystal (Whoot whoot! Awesome collectible hehe)
AndreasStalin71; 231,962 RC; 5/5/5; Large Fisheye Stone (Thanks!!)
PurpleDragon217; 649,352 RC; 5/5/5; BBI L3 Armor (always needed!:))
xMoRtEm; 615,984 RC; 5/5/5; Demon's Periapt (thanks)
Fuzzy Beef Omen; 26,487 RC; 5/5/5; Southern Iron (Actually don't think I have this crafting material haha)

Thanks so much all!! My sincerest apologies to all!! Never will I give thanks this late again! :/
#496CaldaenPosted 8/16/2014 11:26:33 AM
Karathrax posted...
Auuugh, no, Caldaen very kindly gave me the framework to build on.

You're still the BOMB!
---
Xbox GT: SaturatedMax Pawn: Andyse Level 100 Mage/Sorcerer
Alt: BarrelHornet3 Pawn: Ansel Level 200 Sorcerer/Strider
#497NorionGamerPosted 8/16/2014 12:56:23 PM
My Thanks To

o Dark Vixen 169, 872 RC; 5/5/5*; Nimble Earring, Direwolf Cloak (Dragonforged), Dragonseye Band (Dragonforged), Heavens Key(Dragonforged), Marshal Bracers (Dragonforged), Wrymkings Ring.

Thanks a lot!

Alucard is going back to being a sorcerer now, i had him as a ranger for 25 levels to give him some stamina, so thanks to anyone who took him on an adventure!
---
GT: LeBOuX Pawn: Alucard / Level 77 / Sorcerer
#498DatDarkOnePosted 8/16/2014 1:10:50 PM
Time to
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for. http://imgur.com/Wbj4sJI
GT:DatDarkOne Alt: WraithWings Alt: CujoGojiro
#499DatDarkOnePosted 8/16/2014 1:11:08 PM
Kill this thread.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for. http://imgur.com/Wbj4sJI
GT:DatDarkOne Alt: WraithWings Alt: CujoGojiro