Harpies can put you in a cage!

#1starlitegirlPosted 8/13/2014 10:53:05 AM
I just rescued a person from a cage surrounded by harpies. What I want to know is how that person go there? I get when it's goblins. I can see them doing this but even then it seems a bit 'advanced' for them and their intellect which appears to be that of a five year old. But harpies? Really? It always cracks me up. I want my character to say 'how the heck did you get in there? No really, HOW?!'
---
THE TAIL IS SEVERED!!!!
#2KarathraxPosted 8/13/2014 10:56:21 AM
What's worse, it's the same guy, over and over and over again, just like the woman over in Devilfire Grove and her pack of Goblins. You think they'd learn to avoid the stupid things?

(yes, I'm aware they're static encounters. But still... >.< )
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
Twitch: Karathrax
#3starlitegirl(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 11:06:29 AM
I know. It's so hysterical! I just love stuff in this game like that because it cracks me up. Right now I'm messing with goblins to get my pawn's sorcerer rank up. I vault over them back and forth and make them chase me around and they go crazy. It's hysterical. Then my pawn finally hits them with fire or ice.

Oh, how about how the pawns are always telling you to be careful at the waters edge and don't get wet, then they run into it and get soaked. That's good for some laughs. I love my pawns but I always think 'idots!' More so when it's the fountain in gran soren because what are they doing in it? And they always yell 'soaked to the bone' and I think 'well stay out of the damn fountain' - they're like children and they're going to help me slay a dragon? Really?

They tell you to be careful of everything and I wonder if they think I'm that fragile, careless, clumsy or stupid, how do they expect me to kill a dragon? Why are they following me? But then they do half the things they warn me about. Pure comedy gold like in BBI - they tell me monsters are in the chests and don't open them or be careful. So I deliberate avoid ones I know might have the maneater if it's going to be low level stuff anyway and they proceed to open it. Then they tell me to be mindful of their health but they won't use their curatives and I have to pick them up to get them to stand by the rift stone to regain their health. Sometimes, it's like watching 3 children.
---
THE TAIL IS SEVERED!!!!
#4SinamoiPosted 8/13/2014 11:37:20 AM
tldr
#5AlastarCrowleyPosted 8/13/2014 2:54:22 PM
"Be careful you don't get poisoned!" *steps in poison water* "UGH debilitated!!" XD
---
360 GT X Alastar X
#6starlitegirl(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 2:59:13 PM
AlastarCrowley posted...
"Be careful you don't get poisoned!" *steps in poison water* "UGH debilitated!!" XD

That one always makes me laugh nearly hysterically because they keep doing it and screaming in near panic. I'll bring the wine to keep their status okay but sometimes, for a laugh, I let them walk in the water since they're going to anyway.
---
THE TAIL IS SEVERED!!!!
#7Orianna_Posted 8/13/2014 3:51:05 PM
CAREFUL NEAR THE EDGES MASTER

*dives off cliff*
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage/Sorc (Util/Chal/Miti/Scather/Medi)
If I say i'll send you items and you don't get them, PM me on here or xbox. Cheers!
#8meralonnePosted 8/13/2014 3:58:48 PM
"This looks interesting."

*picks up rock*
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#9Orianna_Posted 8/13/2014 4:03:48 PM
T'IS WEAK TO FIRE!!!

*casts levin*
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage/Sorc (Util/Chal/Miti/Scather/Medi)
If I say i'll send you items and you don't get them, PM me on here or xbox. Cheers!
#10darktonberryPosted 8/14/2014 12:27:45 AM
Falls off a cliff, "Tis a troubling foe" will always be my favorite.