Rent and Be Rented Redux #56

#1DatDarkOnePosted 8/16/2014 1:24:05 PM(edited)
Welcome to the Rent List, Karathrax is the List Keeper. This group is meant to help its members obtain RC, as rents are hard to come by.

YOU ARE LIMITED TO LISTING TWO GTS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RENT AND RETURN TWO PAWNS FROM THE LIST EACH WEEK. The next week will end Friday, August 22, 2014. You may join at any time; I will be fair if you join close to the deadline.

The Rent List is updated in response to GAMEFAQS PMs that are sent to Karathrax. The Googledoc link is HERE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjIXb2UTQhvkdFZycWlXaWNwQXJMYlZ5QmlCWWlBYkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Refresh it frequently, it changes as often as several times daily.

THE RULES:

1. A posted Thank You is required in a specific format for each time you are rented. This is how I track rents for who is included on the list.

An example:

Thanks are due to:

Dorkmeister; 123,456 RC; 5/5/5*; Sour Ambrosial Meat

NOTE THE TWO SEMI-COLON SEPARATORS! Listing the rating, gift and a comment is optional, the first two fields are not. If you haven’t learned how to check information in your rentals, that’s ok… we’ll teach you how to do that. Just ask!

2. If you do not rent from the group, your name/GT will not show up in the Thank You posts.This is grounds for removal from the list. I will list the non-active GTs prior to doing so and give at least 24 hours notice via a topic post called “The Naughty List.” If sufficient thank-yous are posted in the following 24 hours, you’re all good.

The Naughty List is not to be construed as a Walk of Shame--- it is a courtesy warning, not necessarily impending doom. PM Karathrax with your concerns and we'll talk.

3. This is not the place to list your name and then never be heard from again. The group expects EVERYONE to be an active renter and post received thanks, too! Yes, the Rent Topic is a chatty one, you need not participate in the conversation. Posting your rent thanks is sufficient.

Rent whomever you like. There should be no need to pay RC for any pawn in the Rent Group, feel free to send someone a Friend Request. Unless the person’s list is full, I highly doubt it will be refused.

4. Update your pawn’s level group and vocation changes by sending me a GF PM, please. The list is better when it’s accurate!

5. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. We are all gamers here, and we all want our pawns to improve. If you have a suggestion for someone's pawn, make it. Recipients-- take advantage of the advice being offered, there are thousands of hours of experience available. Do not take it personally if you receive advice you weren't looking for, as advice is subjective. Do not take it personally if your advice is not taken, as advice is subjective.

6. Each new addition must be mentioned by someone else at least once in their first week, going by the date when listed. Those who are not thanked in that first week will be quietly dropped from the list, and such persons will need a Very Good Reason to return.

Lastly, questions about the game/pawns/leveling are considered on topic.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for. http://imgur.com/Wbj4sJI
GT:DatDarkOne Alt: WraithWings Alt: CujoGojiro
#2Orianna_Posted 8/16/2014 1:16:54 PM
"The next week will end Friday, August 15, 2014."

This was the same mistake I made when copying the thread =D

It will actually be Friday August 22nd I believe.
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage/Sorc (Util/Chal/Miti/Scather/Medi)
If I say i'll send you items and you don't get them, PM me on here or xbox. Cheers!
#3DatDarkOne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 1:24:46 PM
Corrected and removed the coding errors. Thanks for the heads up Orianna.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for. http://imgur.com/Wbj4sJI
GT:DatDarkOne Alt: WraithWings Alt: CujoGojiro
#4Orianna_Posted 8/16/2014 1:45:51 PM
<3
---
GT: Alfman1 Pawn: Soraka. Level 200 Mage/Sorc (Util/Chal/Miti/Scather/Medi)
If I say i'll send you items and you don't get them, PM me on here or xbox. Cheers!
#5GandalfTheGeighPosted 8/16/2014 2:31:29 PM
Thank you to;

PurpleDragon217; 353,446 RC; Barbed nails, 2x bitterblack armor lvl 3

InfernalOverkil; 179,985 RC; golden egg

Thank you guys so much! It's hard to get on between school and work and your help has aided tremendously! I'll begin repaying the favor as soon as I can!
---
GT: GandalfTheGaigh
Pawn: Marci lvl 136 fighter scather/mitigator
#6LordBridenfeltPosted 8/16/2014 3:43:45 PM
Thanks go to:

o Dark Vixen; 74,058; 5,5,5; golden talisman
---
Gamertag: Lord Bridenfelt
#7KarathraxPosted 8/16/2014 5:04:59 PM
Thank you, DatDarkOne, I was still asleep after being up all night! Insomnia sucks.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti/Twitch: Karathrax
There's no kill like an overkill...
#8BeefstakPosted 8/16/2014 5:28:34 PM(edited)
Nocturnal posted

Ms. Gogurt and I give 2 weeks late thanks to:

Fuzzy Beef Omen; 26,487 RC; 5/5/5; Southern Iron (Actually don't think I have this crafting material haha)

I wondered because when I was doing the clear out the mine quest Miss Gogurt said she learned what to do in that quest, so I thought I'd shoot you some southern Iron in case you missed it. >)

EDIT: I also released her this morning so it is not two weeks late
---
TimeShinigami posted...Boba is too polite to be a dude.
GT Boba Fistmaster
#9dm217Posted 8/16/2014 5:34:34 PM
Victoria thanks:

WaxierOlive0; 30,840 RC; 5/5/5; Liquid Vim; "I stand impressed, ser!"

Thanks for taking her dragon-hunting, she loves it!
---
GT: PurpleDragon217
Pawn: Victoria - Strider, Level 200 - Scather/Challenger
#10NocturnalSkiesPosted 8/16/2014 5:52:53 PM
Beefstak posted...
Nocturnal posted

Ms. Gogurt and I give 2 weeks late thanks to:

Fuzzy Beef Omen; 26,487 RC; 5/5/5; Southern Iron (Actually don't think I have this crafting material haha)

I wondered because when I was doing the clear out the mine quest Miss Gogurt said she learned what to do in that quest, so I thought I'd shoot you some southern Iron in case you missed it. >)

EDIT: I also released her this morning so it is not two weeks late

Oh ya haha well I meant some are up to 2 weeks late :p