Rent and Be Rented Redux #57

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Rent and Be Rented Redux #57
9 months ago#271
Hope I'm not too late for this but GT: zeta656
Level 82 Scather Warrior.
Mostly Defensive Attributes with no charge moves and suasion.

Thanks! Ill rent some of your guys!
9 months ago#272
Catching up after the away time:
Fennel-27 posted...
Also, big thanks to BarrelHornet3 for giving Irani a good start to her adventuring! I have the exact details written down, but she received some knowledge and some nice equipment. Between those gifts and some of Rue's old equipment, she's got a pretty good outfit now.

Glad to hear it. It was fun running with someone all shiny and new where almost every experience grants new knowledge. It was a short adventure, opening up Gran Soren, but she was good company.

dm217 posted...
I just picked up Ansel and Vixen for my next run and Ur-Dragon battles. Wow, both pawns have a little bit different look on them, and I really like the changes on both (different pawn owners, just a coincidence, I think). I have used both pawns before, both are superb, and the new look and equipment on both is fantastic. I'm impressed. It's hard to improve, but I like both even more this way....

Thank you so much. Things kind of fell into place naturally once I was able finally to Purify his Sinew boots. I'm pleased that he performed well in your company. Also, many thanks for:

PurpleDragon217; 627,025 RC; 3x5*; BBG Lv3 (!); Is simply perfect!
I've been plugging away hoping for a Str/Mag ring that will complete his gear, your gift is very much appreciated.

starlitegirlx posted...
I'm trying to get people on the list on my friends list because then I can do a quick search by friends.

I accepted your FR when I got back today. I use my Favorites list to accomplish the same thing without needing to wait for a response from a FR.

Lastly, but not least, I'd like to offer off-list thanks for travels with Andyse to:
LaNi11a 3 / 147,365 RC / 3x5* / Daimon's Claw / Employed skills masterfully.
He gets so many bodybag returns that it's nice when a good review pops in among the rubble.
---
Xbox GT: SaturatedMax Pawn: Andyse Level 100 Mage/Sorcerer
Alt: BarrelHornet3 Pawn: Ansel Level 200 Sorcerer/Strider
9 months ago#273
@zeta656 - If you want to join the list you should PM Karathrax =) And I'll take your pawn out at some point.

Rue and I would like to thank...

InfernalOverkil; 380,622 RC; 5/5/5; All the best to you; Pleached Limbs, Heaven's Key, BBG lv 3 (thanks!)

High Conjurer; 75,347 RC; 3/3/3 (guessing she died? No worries, thanks :D I can send you a Godsbane if you need one)

Off-list thanks go to Antheater =)

I was going to return some rents today, but I've had a migraine since about 10 last night, so if it doesn't clear up soon it might have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry about that! Going back to my dark, quiet cave of pillows and blankets now.
---
GT: XxPlezfictionxX - Pawn: Rue; Level >150 Strider; Scather/Utilitarian
Alt GT: TheBigSalad327 - Pawn: Irani; Level >50 Fighter; Challenger/Mitigator
9 months ago#274
Fennel-27 posted...
Going back to my dark, quiet cave of pillows and blankets now.

ohhhh feel better. Been there, done that - for sure. Sleeeeeeep. it's the best medicine!
---
GT: MiZ Dove / Crazy Horse - lvl 200 Sorcerer
Maybe you should put on some pants if you want to keep fighting evil today
9 months ago#275
Thanks to

LaNi11a; 1,000,000 RC; 5* Review; Ne'er-Do-Part; "Saved us countless times."
xMoRtEm; 1,000,000 RC; 5* Review; 5* Review; Demon's Periapt; "Excelled in all regards."
LaNi11a 3; 563,242 RC; 5* Review; Hydra's Lifeblood
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: TheRicFactor
9 months ago#276
Ciel would like to thank.

PurpleDragon217; 546,980 RC; 5/5/5*; BBI Armor lvl 3
---
Who says nothings impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.
Gamertags - Damien DaEvil 1 / Legacy of Havoc / Extreme Havoc
9 months ago#277
Fennel-27 posted...
Pleached Limbs, Heaven's Key

I forgot to mention, I rented Rue and once we started BBI I realized she had no weapons equipped! So I just gave her those for the trip.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Kjo08.jpg
9 months ago#278
MiZDove posted...
Fennel-27 posted...
Going back to my dark, quiet cave of pillows and blankets now.

ohhhh feel better. Been there, done that - for sure. Sleeeeeeep. it's the best medicine!

Thanks =) Napped for a few hours and I'm feeling well enough to go back to actually doing things. Doubt it'll last though, my migraines tend to go away for an hour or so, then come back even worse.

Quorthon109 posted...
Fennel-27 posted...
Pleached Limbs, Heaven's Key

I forgot to mention, I rented Rue and once we started BBI I realized she had no weapons equipped! So I just gave her those for the trip.

I unequipped her weapons several times while we were working on her hydra stars; otherwise she chops all their heads off. I guess I forgot to put them back on before resting. Sorry! She should be back to normal.
---
GT: XxPlezfictionxX - Pawn: Rue; Level >150 Strider; Scather/Utilitarian
Alt GT: TheBigSalad327 - Pawn: Irani; Level >50 Fighter; Challenger/Mitigator
(edited 0 seconds ago)
9 months ago#279
@nukkahTC

im so sorry if you get a bodybag return somehow when I was in the everfall she disappeared have no clue when I lost her so I went and re rented her I will make up for that mistake.
---
GT LordDaymein Pawn Rayne Sorcerer
9 months ago#280
Many thanks from Soren to:

DatDarkOne; 412,081 rc; 5*; liquid vim; you've been raised well!
H8TEONDEZ 253; 1 million RC; 5*; BBG3 (thanks!); always a pleasure
Vhemir; 206,116 rc; 5*; Ne'er do part (aww...); you have a style about you! :)
AndreasStalin71; 0 rc?; 5*; airtight flask; I'd have your pawn again!
Epic3c1ipse; 58,467 rc; 5*; BBG1

And from Rolf:

goodriddance09; 948,045 rc (wow!); 5*; wyrmking's ring; was an invaluable asset
Mirover; 124,412 rc; 5*; peppermint seed; is simply perfect!

@DDO: Still got Alita. I'm gonna put SS back on Soren and watch them ninja around BBI. :D

@Vhemir: You're right, he does look different, haha. I've been tweaking him. New game+, new look+! I was thinking no one would notice except you. ;D

Thanks for the awesome rents, y'all. Back from the long weekend and planning to return rents and work on Rolf's level this week, with a vengeance!
---
GT: WaxierOlive0 (Soren, Strider, 200)
Alt: anonaxolotl (Rolf, Sorcerer, 100-150)
(edited 0 seconds ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Rent and Be Rented Redux #57

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived