easy wakestones ? PG

#1SHAO-KhanPosted 6/5/2012 2:36:32 PM
is there a way to easily farm them post game , i'm struggling with the monsters
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#2PeaceForGalliaPosted 6/5/2012 2:37:01 PM
Kill the offline ur-dragon and you get like 24 wakestones. :)
#3HoIlywoodPosted 6/5/2012 2:37:52 PM
with a full party you should be able to clear most rooms in everfall.....even at level 40-50, and you get 20 if you beat ur dragon(check ur dragon topics for when he's dead and get in there within 30 minutes aand you have an easy kill)
---
PSN+ Id: Ahkiva
#4PeaceForGalliaPosted 6/5/2012 2:38:56 PM
Oh you can also try and make a run for it towards the chests in the everfall and open them, and see if a wakestone or wakestone shard is inside, if not dont pick up the item and leave then come back to try again.
#5DJVoltairePosted 6/5/2012 2:41:17 PM
I farm the room with 2 chimeras and undead priest, takes less time than Ur.

It's a pretty tough battle though, I go with 2 warriors, a mage and me as hunter so I kill the priest quickly.
#6SHAO-Khan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2012 2:47:12 PM
i'm a 47 ranger but i don't have all skills yet since i switched, my pawn is a sorceror but again not all skills yet , support pawns are mage and ranger
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#7evangelion92Posted 6/5/2012 3:04:07 PM
SHAO-Khan posted...
i'm a 47 ranger but i don't have all skills yet since i switched, my pawn is a sorceror but again not all skills yet , support pawns are mage and ranger

If you want to learn the skills first, then maybe grind a bit outside Everfall.

If you just want to beat Everfall or farm, then switch to a vocation you've mastered.
---
If you want breakfast in bed, just sleep in the kitchen
#8markmerserPosted 6/5/2012 3:07:25 PM
OFFLINE Ur Dragon is the easy way to get them no matter what...
Try it and you'll see i sold over 500 of them and sense then never needed money..
#9COX-blockerPosted 6/5/2012 3:35:24 PM
markmerser posted...
OFFLINE Ur Dragon is the easy way to get them no matter what...
Try it and you'll see i sold over 500 of them and sense then never needed money..

But it takes time near the end when he haz like 1/2 health bar left cuz of his glowing spots on/under the wings. I had no probs taking down the other spots but those really drain out my time, plus the more you lurk in the Everfall the better chance you get good gears while looking for wakestones, much better and easier approach than challenging the Ur dragon over and over again IMO.
---
Un...believeable!!!
#10HappyFrisbeesPosted 6/5/2012 3:40:02 PM
evangelion92 posted...
SHAO-Khan posted...

If you want to learn the skills first, then maybe grind a bit outside Everfall.

If you just want to beat Everfall or farm, then switch to a vocation you've mastered.

Afk'ing inside Gran Soren is the fastest way to learn a vocation. Level 1-7 in an hour, and then another hour to get 8 and 9.