Where is Reynard?

#1DaverdarePosted 6/6/2012 1:05:43 PM
I just got the last journal entry for the search party quest and got back to gran soren. But he is nowhere to be found. I went to different places like the encampement or cassardis, basically everywhere where he could be. But I never found him.
#2COX-blockerPosted 6/6/2012 1:11:11 PM
Well, he quit being a vendor after finding out about who his father was. So unless you have absolutely nothing you want to buy from him, you shouldn't hand him the journals. There's a quest post-game wanting Gran Soren rubble and he's the ONLY one who can provide you that so keep that in mind....
---
Un...believeable!!!
#3RuneMaster no2Posted 6/6/2012 1:12:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Daverdare(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 1:14:51 PM
I already have Gran Soren rubble in masses, I don't need that stuff anymore. Can someone tell me where I can find him? The quest still shows up in my questlog, so it's not like it got canceled or something.
#5COX-blockerPosted 6/6/2012 1:20:08 PM
Gran Soren is where I found him for the last time so your best bet is keep sleeping at the inn and wait for him to pass by.
---
Un...believeable!!!
#6Happily NeuroticPosted 6/6/2012 2:03:09 PM
He can be in Gran Soren, the Rest Camp by the Shadowfort, and the Greatwall Encampment.
---
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's any evidence of thinking going on inside it." Terry Pratchett
#7WolfGreyPosted 6/6/2012 2:05:51 PM
For me on my main account he died to a cyclops.And i kinda didn't reload so ya...still dead..opps
#8Valor_PhoenixPosted 6/6/2012 2:12:29 PM
Greatwall - DevilFire Camp - Gran Soren - Encampment - Cassardis

At the towns he'll be his peddler spot most of the day. In camps he'll be in the same spot all day.

Gran Soren Rubble can be found in gather spots. Cape near back sewer entrance to Gran Soren has some for instance.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris ~ Bone Ravens
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#9aznsamvillePosted 6/7/2012 12:04:56 PM
Once your finish his quest 'Search Party' (all the 5 journal and the final), Reynard will leave the game and never see him again.