Farming Rift Crystal?

#1VirusChrisPosted 6/7/2012 1:34:22 AM
Is there a faster way to earn Rift Crystals?

I plan to get the Secret of Metamorphosis and the extra Color Set for Hair (is there one for eyes as well? I like to have a character with red eyes) but I believe they cost a lot, I don't know how much so that is why I like to know how to earn a lot of Rift Crystals as quickly as possible.

Any tips?
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#2z827Posted 6/7/2012 1:36:40 AM
Well , I'm pretty sure Phantasms have a pretty high drop rate for Rift Crystals - other monsters seems to have a fairly random chance of dropping them

Otherwise , try to convince other players to hire your Pawn or do some quests.
#3ZegimaPosted 6/7/2012 1:37:07 AM
Goblins usually drop some rift crystals upon death and larger mobs sometimes drop rift clusters. Easiest and Hardest way is to just try and get your pawn rented, best way to get said pawn rented is to make sure they are well geared, unique, and useful for the class they are currently in.
---
Death's Embrace Awaits, are you frighten?
#4Medicine_ManPosted 6/7/2012 1:40:57 AM
making sure your class has the right skills and decent gear equipped. Also avoid stereo types. Like the loli builds and other silly stuff that you believe that may put off your getting rented out.

depending on the class you have your main pawn, make sure its strategies go along with it. if its a healer, make sure its using medcant and so on.

augments are very important too, dont have a caster's augs on a melee. they do nothing to help.

you'll need about 300-400k RC for everything that changes the "look" of your charas, out side of the glasses you can opt to buy. its not that hard to get at all.

I have seen some people post on here saying they have well over 40 million. personally I have 3 million saved up. I have never paid for a pawn, and never will.
#5VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 1:46:28 AM
My Main Pawn...

Name: Iris
Vocation: Ranger
Level: 39

HP 1432/1432 (1332)
ST 1610 (1510)

Primary (Daggers)
STR:
303 (196)
MAG: 408 (184)
Stagger: 168
Knockout: 168
Element: Fire

Secondary (Bow)
STR: 267 (196)
MAG: --- (184)
Stagger: 142
Knockout: 142

DEF: 315 (172)
MAG DEF: 220 (146)
Piercing Res: 7%
Striking Res: 7%
Stagger Res: 42%
Knockout Res: 42%

Elemental Res
Ice: 3%
Holy: 4%

Debl. Res
Torpor: 18%
Sleep: 60%

Augment Skills:
Endurance
Dexterity
Longevity
Grit
Leg Strength
Damp

Also the few times I'm Pawn has been rented the people have reviewed her with Max Stars on all of her rating, Appearance, Battle, and Helpfulness.

My username is VirusChris on PSN.

Hopefully I'll have my Pawn continue to be rented and gain more RC! She's really great to have, especially for me! ^_^
---
#6RivllPosted 6/7/2012 1:53:48 AM
mh i ll gift her a savage fang and a heavens key, maybe that can up ur rents ;).
---
Everytime this planet starts growing on me,
god hits me pointblack with some random human beeing.
#7ReignOfDestinyPosted 6/7/2012 1:56:00 AM
Start a 2nd PSN account.

Hire your pawn from current account.

Walk away to do something else.
#8VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 1:59:39 AM
ReignOfDestiny posted...
Start a 2nd PSN account.

Make a 2nd PSN account?
Well that would help, but seriously? Hmm... I wonder how long it will take to do that... I mean, I have a LV39 Pawn! No way I'll have enough RC for her!

When you hire a Pawn with 0RC do you still get RC in the end?
---
#9ReignOfDestinyPosted 6/7/2012 2:04:18 AM
VirusChris posted...
ReignOfDestiny posted...
Start a 2nd PSN account.

Make a 2nd PSN account?
Well that would help, but seriously? Hmm... I wonder how long it will take to do that... I mean, I have a LV39 Pawn! No way I'll have enough RC for her!

When you hire a Pawn with 0RC do you still get RC in the end?

Pawns on Friends List are free.

Yes. My best friend nets me 150K a day and he doesn't play but 4 or so hours at a time.
#10VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 3:08:45 AM
Rivll posted...
mh i ll gift her a savage fang and a heavens key, maybe that can up ur rents ;).

I want to thank you for providing better equipment for my Pawn! Thank you very much! ^_^
---