best assassin gear

#1SwagdogPosted 6/14/2012 11:20:13 AM
What is it? From head to toe what is the best gear possible?
---
Psn: Wakaflockamane
Currently playing dark souls, dragons dogma, pokemon firered, and fire emblem.
#2gamer6879403333Posted 6/14/2012 11:21:30 AM
Absolute best, assuming you don't mean Abyssinal? Shadow set probably.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#3Swagdog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2012 11:24:43 AM
I mean absolute best. I assume abissanal is the best?
---
#4tlnPosted 6/14/2012 11:27:56 AM
Abyssinal is the best, but everyone and their mother wears it. I think it's more important what looks best.
#5gamer6879403333Posted 6/14/2012 11:47:30 AM(edited)
Swagdog posted...
I mean absolute best. I assume abissanal is the best?

Abyssinal is best for anything, period, regardless of class. I thought you was wanting armor that actually did an assassin justice to how they should look.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#6darkshadowmasterPosted 6/14/2012 11:29:32 AM
tln posted...
Abyssinal is the best, but everyone and their mother wears it. I think it's more important what looks best.

Can't say I blame them though. I think I get the full set every time I kill the online dragon.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#7NayikoPosted 6/14/2012 12:02:25 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
tln posted...

Can't say I blame them though. I think I get the full set every time I kill the online dragon.

He does drop you the full set everytime 100% if you get a killing shot on him.

Might just be me, but I actually find the look of Abyssinal the best out of anything. Stats be damned, I love the light glowy red it does. Now if only we could get the other piece.. >_>
#8Onion_MasterPosted 6/14/2012 12:37:27 PM(edited)
Abyssnal is the worst IMO.

For Starters I can tell you

Dragonroar (Head) for DPS because of Str+
Champion Bangles (Hands) for DPS (Not sure if better DPS hands)
Holy Cuisses (Leg Armor) Again for DPS adds more Str (adds upwards of 30 when everything's stacked.)

As For personal Taste you've already Ruled out 3 of 4 pieces (Mask Included). I have yet to find a DPS chest for Assassin.

Abyssnal is just ugly and offers no extra stats. With the right gear you can pump out a couple hundred extra points of strength which I feel are by far more useful for farming the dragon.
---
This is my signature.
"If you've got a little boy you want to rent out to me just let me know" - ShadowBoyZX
#9Swagdog(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2012 5:46:09 PM
Onion_Master posted...
Abyssnal is the worst IMO.

For Starters I can tell you

Dragonroar (Head) for DPS because of Str+
Champion Bangles (Hands) for DPS (Not sure if better DPS hands)
Holy Cuisses (Leg Armor) Again for DPS adds more Str (adds upwards of 30 when everything's stacked.)

As For personal Taste you've already Ruled out 3 of 4 pieces (Mask Included). I have yet to find a DPS chest for Assassin.

Abyssnal is just ugly and offers no extra stats. With the right gear you can pump out a couple hundred extra points of strength which I feel are by far more useful for farming the dragon.

Now that is what I was looking for, your a mind reader!
---
#10DivineheroPosted 6/14/2012 6:08:21 PM
gold belt or whatever gives a base of 20 str as a chest item
---
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim