Let's discuss pawn voices.

#1xdividebyzeroxPosted 6/29/2012 10:12:33 AM
What's your favorite for both male and female out of the six available?

Yeah, random topic.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Currently Waiting On: Ni No Kuni, Xenoblade, The Last Story, Paper Mario 3DS
#2StockpileThomasPosted 6/29/2012 10:28:51 AM
Actually there isn't six for each there's only 2, those same 2 have been pitched up and down to create the others, very cheap, but it works.

One of the male voices is the same as (or sounds just like) a Skyrim voice that i really didn't like, the other male voice (Savan's) is really good though, suits the game well.
#3PW360Posted 6/29/2012 10:31:38 AM(edited)
Voice 5 for Male.
Voice 2 for Female.

Edit: Got it the other way around. >_>
---
"High sales: "sales =/= quality"
Low sales: "game flops"" ~terry92126
#4matodaPosted 6/29/2012 10:30:25 AM
wish there was a really deep ultimate manly voice =\
---
You look well, child.
#5SnadadosPosted 6/29/2012 10:38:38 AM
StockpileThomas posted...
Actually there isn't six for each there's only 2, those same 2 have been pitched up and down to create the others, very cheap, but it works.

One of the male voices is the same as (or sounds just like) a Skyrim voice that i really didn't like, the other male voice (Savan's) is really good though, suits the game well.

Yeah, one of them is a voice actor from Oblivion/Skyrim and it irritates me to no end when I hear pawns with that voice.
Not because the actor is bad just just like in Oblivion and Skyrim, the voice is used over and over and repeats the same lines constantly.

I'm pretty sure one of the male pawns is Troy Baker
---
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?
#6StockpileThomasPosted 6/29/2012 10:52:37 AM
I knew he was in Oblivion as well, thx for the confirm, makes sense to why i really disliked him in Skyrim. I'm the same don't really like pawns with his voice, he's not a bad actor tbh, but yh i've just heard his voice too much.
#7xdividebyzerox(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 11:11:43 AM
Snadados posted...
StockpileThomas posted...

I'm pretty sure one of the male pawns is Troy Baker

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Voice 1 is Troy.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Currently Waiting On: Ni No Kuni, Xenoblade, The Last Story, Paper Mario 3DS
#8NightmareSheepPosted 6/29/2012 11:18:19 AM
For Arisen:

Male - Voice 1

Female - Voice 4

For Pawn:

Male: Voice 2 or 5, can't quite remember which is which

Female: Voice 1
---
Never trust a man in a business suit; you never know what kind of business he may be conducting.
PSN: NightmareSheep
#9WannaBuyADuckPosted 6/29/2012 11:25:03 AM
Female - Voice I'm-the-only-one-that-sounds-mildly-unique-3
Male - Voice 4
---
http://i.imgur.com/oKbmz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/qljQb.gif http://i.imgur.com/fhMdU.jpg
Vice gold ill orzo