Beat any boss in 3 easy steps!

#1Taichi556Posted 4/25/2012 2:29:22 PM
Step 1: Jump at boss.
Step 2: Hit R2 and grab on.
Step 3: Mash Square until it dies!

Seriously Capcom? After making such interesting and challenging bosses in Monster Hunter this is what you ended up creating for this game?
---
"Synchro Chip, Slot-in, Cross Fusion!"
Wargreymon: Level 126
#2Master_strikerPosted 4/25/2012 2:31:30 PM
Overleveled party members + early bosses = easy
---
yooooooo
#3CapnBreadPosted 4/25/2012 2:33:32 PM
Your characters in the demo are level 20........how are people not reading that you're overpowered for the demo....
---
\('.'\) To the windows!
(/'.')/ To the walls!
#4Ikaru_Posted 4/25/2012 2:33:58 PM
Taichi556 posted...

Seriously Capcom? After making such interesting and challenging bosses in Monster Hunter this is what you ended up creating for this game?

First things first *SIGN* here
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/62631039

Take a deep breath,come back and reply.

:)
#5Taichi556(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 2:34:11 PM
I fail to see how level has anything to do with this strategy aside from I have to mash square longer to kill it. Once you're latched on to the boss there doesn't seem to be anything it can do about it. My ally threw me up at the griffon, and despite all the squirming, falling and flailing around it was doing on top of the fact that another ally of mine set the thing on fire I was not taking any damage at all, and I didn't get knocked off once.
---
#6Ikaru_Posted 4/25/2012 2:36:52 PM
Taichi556 posted...
I fail to see how level has anything to do with this strategy aside from I have to mash square longer to kill it. Once you're latched on to the boss there doesn't seem to be anything it can do about it. My ally threw me up at the griffon, and despite all the squirming, falling and flailing around it was doing on top of the fact that another ally of mine set the thing on fire I was not taking any damage at all, and I didn't get knocked off once.

Please read my post,
Also the higher the level the more stamina you have
try riding a chimera with a mage. ( GOOD LUCK)
#7CaterwaulPosted 4/25/2012 2:40:18 PM
Taichi556 posted...

Your stamina bar is really large in the demo. Some of the lower stamina characters can swing their weapon like 6 times before tiring against the weakest of enemies.
#8MMX377Posted 4/25/2012 2:40:40 PM
Taichi556 posted...

So what? I like stabbing the monster while I'm taking it for a ride!

Stab, stab, stab! ;3 Slash, slash, slash! :3 Nyah!
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#9Taichi556(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 2:42:21 PM
Caterwaul posted...
Taichi556 posted...

Your stamina bar is really large in the demo. Some of the lower stamina characters can swing their weapon like 6 times before tiring against the weakest of enemies.

This is the explanation I was looking for. Thank you sir.
---
#10Ikaru_Posted 4/25/2012 2:45:03 PM
Taichi556 posted...
Caterwaul posted...
Taichi556 posted...

This is the explanation I was looking for. Thank you sir.

-__- I was completely ignored....cruel world (violin plays in the background)